interesting thought
April 20, 2010, 08:35:11 PM
So I was surfing the web and just wanted to know if these are legitimate facts. what do you think?

it could be a joke, but I'm not sure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

INJECTION OR INGESTION
A trickier proposition for faking death-but one that can be virtually foolproof-is to inject or ingest a class of beta-blockers that will slow down pulse to the point where you will appear dead. Metoprolol and atenolol, for example, commonly available beta blockers used to treat arrhythmias and other cardiac diseases, may slow the pulse enough to create the proper effect. On the riskier side is tetrodotoxin, a neurotoxin derived from puffer fish that is rumored to be a favorite of voodoo practitioners; it can give the subject the appearance of being near death or in a “zombie”-like state for days. If any of these approaches is used, it should be noted that they may result not only in the appearance of death but in actual death. This very real danger must be taken into account. This method should also involve an accomplice, since bringing the individual’s vitals back to a healthy state will require the administration of epinephrine to the heart, followed by CPR. Again: This method should be considered a last resort.
Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:59:48 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

somekindofsign

Re: hmm...
April 20, 2010, 08:52:03 PM
Please mrbigshot can you change the title?
There are always new threads about hmmm...

About your post I think there´s a possibility he was induced to controlled death.
More since that hospital has one of the best units to revive in the world, under certain  controlled circumstances.

About Fool Prop is an old theory that I believe in.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 08:29:27 PM
This could be true. If they injected mj with something to slow his heart down it couldve been the reason Murray hid the bottles so they wouldn't know it wasn't propofol. You never know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 23, 2010, 09:23:19 AM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
So I was surfing the web and just wanted to know if these are legitimate facts. what do you think?

INJECTION OR INGESTION
A trickier proposition for faking death-but one that can be virtually foolproof-is to inject or ingest a class of beta-blockers that will slow down pulse to the point where you will appear dead. Metoprolol and atenolol, for example, commonly available beta blockers used to treat arrhythmias and other cardiac diseases, may slow the pulse enough to create the proper effect. On the riskier side is tetrodotoxin, a neurotoxin derived from puffer fish that is rumored to be a favorite of voodoo practitioners; it can give the subject the appearance of being near death or in a “zombie”-like state for days. If any of these approaches is used, it should be noted that they may result not only in the appearance of death but in actual death. This very real danger must be taken into account. This method should also involve an accomplice, since bringing the individual’s vitals back to a healthy state will require the administration of epinephrine to the heart, followed by CPR. Again: This method should be considered a last resort.

If true I don't think that Michael would have taken this major risk. It's not 100% safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJLover1990

April 23, 2010, 09:43:15 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"

INJECTION OR INGESTION

If true I don't think that Michael would have taken this major risk. It's not 100% safe.

That's what I think as well, it's very risky. It could go right but it also could go wrong. I also think he won't put himself in such a major risk. But anything could be possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions