Roland Emmerich - KING TUT- Michael jackson
April 22, 2010, 12:02:03 PM
This is what I found out...

Roland Emmerich was the producer of 2012.. the protagonist's name was Jackson... we remember  :)
In 2004 Michael wanted a meeting with Roland Emmerich because of his new film KING TUT...
Yet, has not been published...

Here a comment on an egyptian forum:
"Oh, here's a hilarious quote from the SF Examiner, from a January article: (2004)
(Trust or don't trust, it's from San Francisco!)

"Hordes of people from all over the world are expected to descend on Santa Maria this week to show support for Michael Jackson as he's arraigned on child molestation charges. ... Did you know that Jackson is obsessed with King Tut, the Egyptian boy king? ... When I was in Hollywood the other day, I learned that Jackson had insisted on a private meeting with director Roland Emmerich, who once expressed an interest in portraying the life of King Tutankhamun on the screen. "I'll do anything to play King Tut," Jackson reportedly told Emmerich. Sensing the director's shock at how his face had been ravaged by plastic surgeries, he added, "I'll even wear appliances." Jackson was apparently referring to where his nose had once been. Tut, tut. ... Jackson also said he's getting acting lessons from his friends, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando ... Hooray for Hollywood. ... "

And the King TUT film is a SONY production... means maybe that Michael is involved... because of owning a part of SONY

"
The Murder of King Tut
Release Date: TBA  Subscribe Send To Friend .
Genres:          
Production Phase: Script Stage
Studio: Columbia Pictures  
Who's Making It: Roland Emmerich (Director), Sean O'Keefe (Screenwriter), Will Staples (Screenwriter), Robert Patterson [Rumored] (Creator - Writer),
In an article about screenwriters Sean O'Keefe and Will Staples being hired to write a new script for Apaches, Variety mentions that the duo also wrote the script for The Murder of King Tut for Sony Pictures and director Roland Emmerich (10,000 BC).
In our research for this project we weren't able to turn up an announcement of the King Tut project. Is the Sony project based on James Patterson's novel The Murder of King Tut: The Plot to Kill the Child King? Pattinson's novel was published only last month. It seems too coincidental that there are two projects using the same title but until we can confirm Pattinson's book is indeed the source material for the Sony project, it will have to remain as speculation for now.
"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

I believe Michael is involved in WAAAY more movie stuff than we know. His hands in a lot of behind the scenes areas.

A "silent" producer.

When he said he "loved film"...he meant it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

This is being discussed in the "You've Got To See This" thread.  Lot of info there. Check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions