Re: I think you need to see this....
April 22, 2010, 09:48:21 PM
Well kiss my grits!!!
I want my next tattoo to be of a detailed Ankh!!
It's all I've be talking and thinking about lately!!
I NEVER saw it on his jacket!! :lol:

I LOVE the Ankh @Jacksonologist post!!!
Hot damn that's one i wanna get now!!!!! :D  :D
i had been looking and looking for the perfect one
I found it, I found it!!!! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

April 22, 2010, 10:00:40 PM
Okay down off of that quick high! LOL :D
There's no way I can ALL of those details of that Ankh
in the size tat I want.
And there's no way I'll get it done on my back.
Yes Imma punk!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

BTW YES, all of this makes a lot of discoveries gel in some way!!!
I LOVE you Mike!!!!

DAMN WE'RE GOOD!!

LOVE YOU ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

April 23, 2010, 03:08:21 AM
This is what I found out...

Roland Emmerich was the producer of 2012.. the protagonist's name was Jackson... we remember  
In 2004 Michael wanted a meeting with Roland Emmerich because of his new film KING TUT...
Yet, has not been published...

Here a comment on an egyptian forum:
"Oh, here's a hilarious quote from the SF Examiner, from a January article: (2004)
(Trust or don't trust, it's from San Francisco!)

"Hordes of people from all over the world are expected to descend on Santa Maria this week to show support for Michael Jackson as he's arraigned on child molestation charges. ... Did you know that Jackson is obsessed with King Tut, the Egyptian boy king? ... When I was in Hollywood the other day, I learned that Jackson had insisted on a private meeting with director Roland Emmerich, who once expressed an interest in portraying the life of King Tutankhamun on the screen. "I'll do anything to play King Tut," Jackson reportedly told Emmerich. Sensing the director's shock at how his face had been ravaged by plastic surgeries, he added, "I'll even wear appliances." Jackson was apparently referring to where his nose had once been. Tut, tut. ... Jackson also said he's getting acting lessons from his friends, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando ... Hooray for Hollywood. ... "

And the King TUT film is a SONY production... means maybe that Michael is involved... because of owning a part of SONY

"
The Murder of King Tut
Release Date: TBA Subscribe Send To Friend .
Genres:
Production Phase: Script Stage
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Who's Making It: Roland Emmerich (Director), Sean O'Keefe (Screenwriter), Will Staples (Screenwriter), Robert Patterson [Rumored] (Creator - Writer),
In an article about screenwriters Sean O'Keefe and Will Staples being hired to write a new script for Apaches, Variety mentions that the duo also wrote the script for The Murder of King Tut for Sony Pictures and director Roland Emmerich (10,000 BC).
In our research for this project we weren't able to turn up an announcement of the King Tut project. Is the Sony project based on James Patterson's novel The Murder of King Tut: The Plot to Kill the Child King? Pattinson's novel was published only last month. It seems too coincidental that there are two projects using the same title but until we can confirm Pattinson's book is indeed the source material for the Sony project, it will have to remain as speculation for now."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 03:45:31 AM
I am speechless  :o  MJ was definitely a genius. It's been said many times that he loved to read. He obviously studied Egyptian history & mythology. I remember a while ago some people here were saying maybe all things point to Africa. Marlon was in Africa. MJ owns a hotel is Africa. He was obviously fascinated by Egyptians. This is all so insane but in a good way. What if he is portraying King Tut in life? OMG. All of the Egypt connections are blowing my mind. & it's true Egyptians are always portrayed in the media as something other than African. That's why back in the day in movies Cleopatra was always played by a white woman. As well as all other Egyptian Pharaohs, Gods & Goddesses. & when they do shows on the discovery channel, etc & do reenactments & use technology to project what someone might have looked like, they always have European features & fair skin. I agree, it's wrong. Egypt IS a part of African, therefore Egyptians were African. My aunt & her husband are very into Egypt & Egyptians. They have gone there many times & share the same views about how they are often portrayed as non African people. They know a lot about ancient Egypt as well. I find all of this so exciting! The Remember the Time video makes more sense than ever now. I always loved that one because I too went through a phase of being fascinated by Ancient Egypt. Maybe we should look into that video for some clues or interesting things. Wow. That's all I can say. Thanks everyone for the info.  :mrgreen:

EDIT: I am learning so many things I never knew about MJ before. He was given the title of KING? Wow. & the ANKH, wow. There's so much here, we might be on to something. A BIG something  :o  :shock:  ;)  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 03:55:30 AM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 23, 2010, 03:53:15 AM
Great info, if it turns to be true, it's just great for the hoax, besides i can very well remember that Michael would use Kingtut username everywhere in the net,i even have  kingtut in my skype profile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

jill

April 23, 2010, 09:51:14 AM
King Tut Exhibit Opens in New York Today 4/23/10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

King Tut Exhibit in New York City  

For a complete King Tut NYC vacation package click here

After more than 30 years, the treasures of Tutankhamen make their long-awaited return to New York in a dazzling, once-in-a-lifetime exhibition. This New York engagement will be the LAST OPPORTUNITY to see these priceless artifacts before they leave North America forever.

Behold the legendary treasures of King Tut. For the first time in a generation, revel in the splendor of the ancient Egyptian world as you view a dazzling array of possessions unearthed from his tomb, along with antiquities representing his family and contemporaries. Through 10 galleries and 130 artifacts, experience the world of the pharaohs like never before...
•Objects from King Tut’s tomb include his royal diadem, the crown found on his head when the tomb was discovered.
•See one of the boy king's four gold and precious stone inlaid canopic coffinettes that contained his mummified internal organs.
•Learn about the extraordinary discovery of Tut’s tomb and the beliefs and funerary processes of ancient Egypt.
•This exhibit features over 130 amazing treasures belonging to King Tut and many of the most significant rulers of ancient Egypt
•View results from the latest scientific testing conducted on King Tut’s mummy, and what it is telling researchers about his life and death.
•This exhibit is more than twice the size of the exhibition that took New York by storm in the 1970s.Over six million people have attended the King Tut Exhibition worldwide.
Schedule
Exhibit runs April 23, 2010 - January 2, 2011
Open 7 days a week, Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm and
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 9pm

The KING TUT Exhibit is a great thing to do while in New York City!  Get Advance tickets now!

Please note:  King Tut is an extremely popular exhibition.  Wait times vary (some up to 2 hours), and Saturdays are the busiest days to visit. Admission is on a first come, first serve basis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 23, 2010, 10:20:31 AM
It would be great of anyone from New York could go see the exhibit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 23, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
UCLA never did make a statement.  Their website simply says "the family of Michael Jackson made the following statement."  UCLA has stayed totally clear of this hoax.

Also, about King Tut, remember that the pastor at the "Memorial" kept saying, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, and of course at the of the Egyptian themed video for Remember the Time, Michael disappears.   :D

But if you read it ALL says:

Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful.

That´s UCLA saying so. I´m sorry, but it´s what they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

April 23, 2010, 01:30:43 PM
Quote from: "jill"
King Tut Exhibit Opens in New York Today 4/23/10

King Tut Exhibit in New York City  

For a complete King Tut NYC vacation package click here

After more than 30 years, the treasures of Tutankhamen make their long-awaited return to New York in a dazzling, once-in-a-lifetime exhibition. This New York engagement will be the LAST OPPORTUNITY to see these priceless artifacts before they leave North America forever.

Behold the legendary treasures of King Tut. For the first time in a generation, revel in the splendor of the ancient Egyptian world as you view a dazzling array of possessions unearthed from his tomb, along with antiquities representing his family and contemporaries. Through 10 galleries and 130 artifacts, experience the world of the pharaohs like never before...
•Objects from King Tut’s tomb include his royal diadem, the crown found on his head when the tomb was discovered.
•See one of the boy king's four gold and precious stone inlaid canopic coffinettes that contained his mummified internal organs.
•Learn about the extraordinary discovery of Tut’s tomb and the beliefs and funerary processes of ancient Egypt.
•This exhibit features over 130 amazing treasures belonging to King Tut and many of the most significant rulers of ancient Egypt
•View results from the latest scientific testing conducted on King Tut’s mummy, and what it is telling researchers about his life and death.
•This exhibit is more than twice the size of the exhibition that took New York by storm in the 1970s.Over six million people have attended the King Tut Exhibition worldwide.
Schedule
Exhibit runs April 23, 2010 - January 2, 2011
Open 7 days a week, Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm and
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 9pm

The KING TUT Exhibit is a great thing to do while in New York City!  Get Advance tickets now!

Please note:  King Tut is an extremely popular exhibition.  Wait times vary (some up to 2 hours), and Saturdays are the busiest days to visit. Admission is on a first come, first serve basis.

sounds like a go!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 02:51:53 PM
MJonmind » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I have done a lot of reading and searching in this area. The Israelites of the Bible were black-skinned, and were/are the Afro-Americans of the United States (slavery played a big part of the story) and some still in Africa, such as the Ethiopians who have claimed the same and moved to Israel. See the site (I don't agree with everything there) and scroll way down for their many articles of study:

hebrewisraelites.org

There is tons of Biblical, historical (Egyptology included), and archeological evidence for it, and it has been one of the hugest cover-ups in the last 2000 years (all God's plan I believe). I know this might ruffle a lot of feathers, but do you want to keep lies just because they're traditional and popular or actual truth which may take a lot of honest digging. I found changing thinking a painful process but yields wisdom and ability to connect more big picture dots. I am white myself and come from a strong evangelical background.

Another interesting thing to note was the TIAI link one time to the news about the Ark of the Covenant being revealeld to the world on June 25, 2009. Then when Michael's death news hit it never happened, but the news came from a bonifide church in Etheopia. In a apocryphal book it was written that Jeremich kept the ark hidden in Ethiopia and that it would be revealed in the last days. Coincidence? I think not. Michael portrayed the Pharoah in Remember the Time as a black man, something Hollywood traditionally wouldn't do. The Ankh is such an important symbol of Egypt, showing Michael's wisdom. We are in end times (and/or beginning), I beLIEve, ALL things are coming together, ALL history, ALL people are part of it. Sorry for the diversion, but this topic sparked in my brain.

Mjonmind,
I agree I don't with all that is on the site. I am familiar with Hebrew Isralites.  But no doubt that there are Ethiopian Jews.  If you read the Bible you will see that the entire area is mainly middle Eastern/Meditterean culture(Israel, Iraq,Iran,Egypt(Africa). Ethiopia is mentioned a few times in the scriptures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

April 23, 2010, 06:43:24 PM
Check this out!  Please read the article on this link.

[attachment=0:2uqrbkqz]mj tut.jpg[/attachment:2uqrbkqz]

WTH??  So did he model his face like tut's face because he wanted play the role in real life, maybe? Thoughts anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

April 23, 2010, 11:09:29 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Check this out!  Please read the article on this link.

[attachment=0:ktw96527]mj tut.jpg[/attachment:ktw96527]

WTH??  So did he model his face like tut's face because he wanted play the role in real life, maybe? Thoughts anyone?
As I already said, that bust they mean in that mean-spirited article is not Tut- I'm really glad those writers didn't know this, but I think it's of a woman, in fact..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 10:36:44 AM
This is all soooo very interesting...The whole King Tut thing is fascinating. The thing that sticks out so much is
June 25 - September 3 = 70 days...

Totally planned to perfection!!!!

The pieces are all being removed one by one...

Much like what Kenny O said when he was talking at the beginning of the TII movie where he said the gold (i think) "man" (being Michael) would come out and all the layers would be peeled off one by on revealing....MICHAEL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

somekindofsign

April 24, 2010, 10:39:22 AM
I have a doubt.
Why this calling to Tut a king?
He was not one... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 24, 2010, 10:47:22 AM
It would be great of anyone from New York could go see the exhibit!
I'm from NY.  I'll check out the exhibition.  I was planning on going anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions