No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: Blue Hippopotamus
April 22, 2010, 04:42:44 AM
Diana Taylor is registered here with the nickname "britney7".  She's the one posting stories about how Mike started living his life off the wall around the age of 30, as he wanted to live as normal a life as he possibly could.  She wrote that around that time they found a man looking very similar to Mike, it was a process of transitioning original Mike to the 1st double, then the 1st to the 2nd.  She also claims Mike was and is where he has been since the late 80s.

First - we already see two Michael Jacksons before Mike turned 30, so that rules out her claim that the double entered after he turned 30.

Second - by matching picture we have proven that Mike did not change except for his nose and the added chin cleft.  Mike wrote about these procedures in Moonwalk, which was first published in February 1988.  Keep in mind that the book had to be penned and edited (by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis) before February 1988.  Mike writes: "I have had my nose altered twice and I recently added a cleft to my chin, but that is it. Period". That means that the chin alteration took place around 1987, while the nose alterations had already taken place years before.  That rules out that it was a process of transitioning original Mike to the 1st double around the time he turned 30.

Third - We have matched pictures of a young Mike to pictures of Mike after he turned 30, so that rules out that Mike completely disappeared after he turned 30.

Fourth - britney7 first writes "He does not plan to come back. He had considered it. But, much like Dorian Gray he does not want to grow old in the public eye. He wants to be remembered the way you all portray him here. Young and vibrant.".  In her post following the one in which she claims he doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore she puts a riddle as to where he lives now, and even mentions the "secret yell" that will bring him out.  Then, in her next post (which we deleted), she posted an image showing the house he's supposed to be living in now.  So...Mike has been living his life off the wall for 20 years, doesn't want to come back, yet she tells you to go haunt him down..?  This should tell you enough already.

My thoughts?  A carefully planned mind game, and I think I know who started it and who the key players are in it...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 06:49:33 AM
A secret yell to bring him out? Please... say it ain't so.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 10:22:37 AM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:44:06 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 22, 2010, 10:41:26 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Oh yeah baby... "Ollie Ollie oxen free!"  :roll:

After deleting britney7's post with the Google Earth screenshot of the house we locked the thread.  Then a member of MJHD copied the two previous posts here and started a thread with them on MJHD.  Watch the "Come Find Me" drama unfold: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 11:16:36 AM
WOw...See White Orchid......this is why you cannot trust everyone. Most everyone who pull crap like this are trolls, attention seekers. Im sorry she led you down the wrong path. I learned long ago to be wary of stuff like this. And we've had alot of stuff like this. Its fun to see where it goes cus you never know, but please dont be so naive....it can get you hurt. ***hugs***

@Mo....

Britney7 is Diana Taylor? hmmmm.......yesterday or so she posted on her twitter or myspace or something a message like this "to MJHD members, stop making me your hobby, go outside..." something like that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 11:29:00 AM
In order to read the thread you must be a member of that forum. I am not a member.

Has anyone alerted that forum's Admin/MODs that they have a potential trouble maker in their ranks? Hoax forum members must really stick together to minimize the BS from the fakers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 11:32:44 AM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:56:57 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 11:48:05 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Diana Taylor is registered here with the nickname "britney7".  She's the one posting stories about how Mike started living his life off the wall around the age of 30, as he wanted to live as normal a life as he possibly could.  She wrote that around that time they found a man looking very similar to Mike, it was a process of transitioning original Mike to the 1st double, then the 1st to the 2nd.  She also claims Mike was and is where he has been since the late 80s.

First - we already see two Michael Jacksons before Mike turned 30, so that rules out her claim that the double entered after he turned 30.

Second - by matching picture we have proven that Mike did not change except for his nose and the added chin cleft.  Mike wrote about these procedures in Moonwalk, which was first published in February 1988.  Keep in mind that the book had to be penned and edited (by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis) before February 1988.  Mike writes: "I have had my nose altered twice and I recently added a cleft to my chin, but that is it. Period". That means that the chin alteration took place around 1987, while the nose alterations had already taken place years before.  That rules out that it was a process of transitioning original Mike to the 1st double around the time he turned 30.

Third - We have matched pictures of a young Mike to pictures of Mike after he turned 30, so that rules out that Mike completely disappeared after he turned 30.

Fourth - britney7 first writes "He does not plan to come back. He had considered it. But, much like Dorian Gray he does not want to grow old in the public eye. He wants to be remembered the way you all portray him here. Young and vibrant.".  In her post following the one in which she claims he doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore she puts a riddle as to where he lives now, and even mentions the "secret yell" that will bring him out.  Then, in her next post (which we deleted), she posted an image showing the house he's supposed to be living in now.  So...Mike has been living his life off the wall for 20 years, doesn't want to come back, yet she tells you to go haunt him down..?  This should tell you enough already.

My thoughts?  A carefully planned mind game, and I think I know who started it and who the key players are in it...
sorry mo i'm still very sleepy so i;m not to clear is this woman good or bad? should we trust her at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 22, 2010, 12:04:31 PM
JACKSONGIRL...

I would have to say a big, fat, no.

WhiteOrchid.........I know...I do the same thing. Im a bit naive myself...to a fault really. Its ok....no worries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 12:33:02 PM
In order to read the thread you must be a member of that forum. I am not a member.

Has anyone alerted that forum's Admin/MODs that they have a potential trouble maker in their ranks? Hoax forum members must really stick together to minimize the BS from the fakers.

The mods have locked the thread on that site. I, for one, am skeptical about this because any psycho or sociopath could entrap these girls and hurt them terribly. However, on the same token I am curious and locking the thread doesn't serve any purpose but to sever the only contact we had with such girls. Locking the thread will NOT prevent them from following through with their own curiosity (that is human nature) but it now has prevented us from having a regular dialogue/contact with these girls in the event they should go missing etc. I am saddened about this action because the mods left no follow up about whether the authorities were contacted and even if the true identities of these girls could be indicated in such an event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

April 22, 2010, 12:36:27 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
JACKSONGIRL...

I would have to say a big, fat, no.

WhiteOrchid.........I know...I do the same thing. Im a bit naive myself...to a fault really. Its ok....no worries.
so shes not trustworthy then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

May 04, 2010, 06:37:59 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Oh yeah baby... "Ollie Ollie oxen free!"  :roll:

After deleting britney7's post with the Google Earth screenshot of the house we locked the thread.  Then a member of MJHD copied the two previous posts here and started a thread with them on MJHD.  Watch the "Come Find Me" drama unfold: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haaaaahahahahahahahahaha

[youtube:168g98zh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZ4HegRLvY[/youtube:168g98zh]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube:168g98zh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-dtaXyyCI[/youtube:168g98zh]

Take careful note of the username (TheBabyGirl219) and compare it to "Diana Taylor"s myspace url - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...Most of the names she's used on the other forum (and there have been several) have had a variation of those numbers at the end.

Her pictures on myspace are now friends only however the first picture of a house that is shown in that video was on her myspace 2 weeks ago when I looked. She claimed it was her house and it was built in the 1800s.

Someone call this chick some psychological help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 07:22:27 PM
I'm really confused. Is this Diana person really the same one that's an archeologist? Or, is she claiming to be someone she isn't. Is "she" really a "she" or the person pictured in that last video (not Jackie)? I'm worried about this person's intentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 04, 2010, 07:32:13 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I'm really confused. Is this Diana person really the same one that's an archeologist? Or, is she claiming to be someone she isn't. Is "she" really a "she" or the person pictured in that last video (not Jackie)? I'm worried about this person's intentions.

I really don't think they are all the same Diana Taylor.

The one that's playing with us wouldn't have time to be a professional because they're too busy scamming whoever they can on the internet. If they're willing to go THAT deep into deceiving us, imagine what else they're probably doing online. I'm not kidding.

I highly doubt our Diana Taylor even uses a real name. It seems to me to be a play on Diana Ross/Elizabeth Taylor.

But then again I could just be talkin' out my ass I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions