*Mo*

Re: Blue Hippopotamus
May 04, 2010, 07:33:27 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
A secret yell to bring him out? Please... say it ain't so.  :shock:

Oh yeah baby... "Ollie Ollie oxen free!"  :roll:

After deleting britney7's post with the Google Earth screenshot of the house we locked the thread.  Then a member of MJHD copied the two previous posts here and started a thread with them on MJHD.  Watch the "Come Find Me" drama unfold: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haaaaahahahahahahahahaha

[youtube:38rs16ve]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZ4HegRLvY[/youtube:38rs16ve]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube:38rs16ve]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-dtaXyyCI[/youtube:38rs16ve]

Take careful note of the username (TheBabyGirl219) and compare it to "Diana Taylor"s myspace url - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...Most of the names she's used on the other forum (and there have been several) have had a variation of those numbers at the end.

Her pictures on myspace are now friends only however the first picture of a house that is shown in that video was on her myspace 2 weeks ago when I looked. She claimed it was her house and it was built in the 1800s.

Someone call this chick some psychological help.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And yes, you are right about the first picture of the house shown in that video indeed was on her myspace, I saw it there too a couple of weeks ago. She indeed claimed it was her house.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 07:51:25 PM
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:51:11 PM by jessicakthx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 08:10:20 PM
Here's the part of the video that she didn't show... 8-)

She was afraid  of ...yet ...drawn to the house and it's mysterious allure. It had grabbed her tightly and somehow would not let her go. Therefore, she slipped out secretly and went back to the house the next night all by herself. Michael, who was wearing gold pants (of course  :roll: ),  greeted her at the door and warmly invited her inside for wine and cheese. As MJ gazed upon her, he became... mesmerized and intoxicated. Unknown to her, MJ had immediately fallen in love and soon made demands on her. She backed away and asked him how this would impact the hoax. Finally... after some debate, it was settled. The two of them would live happily ever after in the creepy old house where no one would ever look for or find them.  To hell with the hoax, he has found his one true love and nothing else mattered.         The End.  ;)

Would I be considered an evil  meanie if I said that this person is a high ranking member of "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band" ?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 04, 2010, 08:38:56 PM
This is just disturbing on so many levels .  Maybe a joke to the instigator but there are a lot of vulnerable young ones out there that may be taken in by this and I think it's dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 08:52:35 PM
Quote from: "RK"
This is just disturbing on so many levels .  Maybe a joke to the instigator but there are a lot of vulnerable young ones out there that may be taken in by this and I think it's dangerous.

I agree, it is dangerous. Especially posting the address to a house we were all supposed to go to. Like... wtf, really? Ugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 04, 2010, 09:32:28 PM
 :lol:
This is too good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

bec

May 05, 2010, 12:08:28 AM

I agree, it is dangerous. Especially posting the address to a house we were all supposed to go to. Like... wtf, really? Ugh.

What if it's an ARG?

Let's draw straws and send one of the men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 05, 2010, 02:26:30 AM
Quote from: "bec"

What if it's an ARG?

Let's draw straws and send one of the men.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!- let's do it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 05, 2010, 03:14:40 AM

She was afraid  of ...yet ...drawn to the house and it's mysterious allure. It had grabbed her tightly and somehow would not let her go. Therefore, she slipped out secretly and went back to the house the next night all by herself. Michael, who was wearing gold pants (of course  :roll: ),  greeted her at the door and warmly invited her inside for wine and cheese. As MJ gazed upon her, he became... mesmerized and intoxicated. Unknown to her, MJ had immediately fallen in love and soon made demands on her. She backed away and asked him how this would impact the hoax. Finally... after some debate, it was settled. The two of them would live happily ever after in the creepy old house where no one would ever look for or find them.  To hell with the hoax, he has found his one true love and nothing else mattered.         The End.  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

May 05, 2010, 09:17:22 AM

...And this is why I don't follow youtubers and random people on twitters.  It's also the reason I have extreme doubts about the doubles theory.  When people start imagining that someone has been "replacing" him for 25 years, anyone could make up crazy crap like this.  Btw, I still think "02 guy" was Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 05, 2010, 09:29:16 AM

Would I be considered an evil  meanie if I said that this person is a high ranking member of "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band" ?  :lol:

LMAO!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

May 05, 2010, 09:44:50 AM

My thoughts?  A carefully planned mind game, and I think I know who started it and who the key players are in it...

Who do you think is behind it?  Why do you think they would do something like that?  To get a laugh at other people's expense or do you think it's something more sinister?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions