Re: Disturbing Picture of Michael
February 27, 2010, 04:43:08 PM
this is probelly one of the last pics of of michael before he died cos in this is it they had speical features and on that they had him trying on clothes
the pattern on the shirt is the MJ logo and they wer going to cover it with crystals for him but he sadly died before they had the crystals put on xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

February 27, 2010, 08:02:53 PM
MIchael in the white shirt is NOT healthy at ALL.  He is not slim or less weight from working
out.  He has no muscle tone.
I know plenty of 50-70 year old men that, healthy or not, do not look like this and many
are very slim.  Our neighbor recently died at 78, and he was a very active but thin man,
because he was active, he was muscular in thin way if you know what I mean.
Now, what was MIchael SICK from?  It wasn't just stress.  He would have had muscle
tone at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 27, 2010, 09:17:29 PM
whatever you think about those photo's, ask yourself this question.  Could a person who was that thin possibly perform 50 shows at about an every other day schedule STARTING out at this weight?  This is what MJ used to look like at the END of his tours...not the beginning.  Please, someone tell me, if it is no big deal that he was this thin and "healthy" why would he tell people that he needed to eat more and gain weight before he could do the concerts?????  I saw this footage with my own eye balls attached to my brain.  I can assure you on my life he said that.  But lets all pretend he was healthy and fit and had no health issues and was going to perform all those 50 shows like they planned....isn't the world a much nicer place when we fool ourselves?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

February 27, 2010, 11:35:50 PM
good post.
I saw the footage too, mykidsmum.  
Each day they try to  distance us further from the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 12:08:18 AM
He is too skinny but there might be a lot of things contributing to that stress might be a huge factor I mean he is leaving his family and his fans for a while, he was always skinny I think it looks worse in comparison to him at 21 because he is 51, someone said the only thing he could control was food well if he was tricked into 50 shows and was threatened if he didnt do it he would be killed the only way to get out might have been through his weight if his fans seen him like this they would know there is no possible way for him to tour
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 28, 2010, 01:41:11 AM
I don't know if this has been said before, but the first pic on this thread can't be him.  That was a special designed outfit to be worn at This Is It.   I maybe mistaken, but I thought MJ never got to wear any of those outfits
 :?:

Can anyone confirm this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 28, 2010, 01:43:47 AM
Quote from: "MrJosephJ"
I don't know if this has been said before, but the first pic on this thread can't be him.  That was a special designed outfit to be worn at This Is It.   I maybe mistaken, but I thought MJ never got to wear any of those outfits

Can anyone confirm this?
In the special features, Zaldy says that he tried it on, and liked the "hidden crystals"  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 28, 2010, 04:56:56 AM
I've seen the photos and I looked up photos of him at his last trail and he was thin back then with the ordeal of that nightmare but his face looked dead. In this photos during his 2009 This is it he does look thin but he looks living. A friend of mine is thin , very thin but is 100 percent healthy.

I have to minds on this Michael Jackson death / Hoax issue and The This is it movie.

Death: The outcome of the bail on mr Murrry shocked me, he is being treated so differently to how MJ was treated ( Handcuffs etc ) and don't even understand why the hell the judge allowed him back to work. ( Murder )

Hoax:  If this is some kind of Hoax and believe me I HOPE IT IS , there are a number of reasons for it but what do you think it is. We know he got death threats and was worried for his life and that of his kids and family. If he has been put into protection then will he ever come back .?

This is IT the movie: I got the blu ray film and was hoping to have it filled with extra, not much new footage on this! What I find odd is that in the Autopsy report they claim he had arthritis in his lower back and other places , me and my friend are so confused by that as in the movie he was jumping bending and all other stuff that a man with arthritis COULD SIMPLY NOT BE DOING then my friend was like even if he was on drugs he still could not do that stuff and he would need to be on a lot of pain killers but still he just could not be able to do that!!!

Something is off about the whole DEATH / HOAX AND MOVIE!

I hope that if Mj is alive and well that he is at peace and enjoying a kind of normal life and he has no rush to return. If he has past then god be with you angel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hollie

February 28, 2010, 05:00:38 AM
Hey! :)
The picture that this post is referring to with Michael wearing one of the jackets made by zaldi for this is it, well in the dvd on the features where zaldi is taking about how he made the jackets that exact jacket is not black its purple.
How could this be, there certainly wasnt two?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 28, 2010, 05:05:16 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 28, 2010, 05:08:09 AM
I honestly can't see him dancing in that!
 :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:12:26 AM
Quote from: "loma"
thats why this is a hoax and he faked his death. becuz he knew hes not dancing and performing. So they just did something, happy hes wearing it. not knowing hes not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:19:33 AM

Same. Zaldys creations look more like works of art that should be displayed as museum pieces. Granted, they are fabulous and I'm sure a lot of hard work went into creating all the looks but, they don't look practical to dance in - IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

loma

February 28, 2010, 05:25:10 AM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"

Same. Zaldys creations look more like works of art that should be displayed as museum pieces. Granted, they are fabulous and I'm sure a lot of hard work went into creating all the looks but, they don't look practical to dance in - IMO.

Yep. and I think they would distract from his dancing too much.  :(
This is one of the main reasons why I think they weren't gonna do it in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 28, 2010, 07:59:25 AM
At first i agree to the person here who stated that Michael himself said he needed to eat much to be strong, i myself saw the interview with his chef on LKL who stated that during rehearsels michael would ask her repeatedly to cook healthy food for him to be strong and healthy,he said"they are killing me", i remeber this statament made by his chef very clearly, besides during the interview with Get music(or Jesse Jackson),Michael himself said thet he has always had problems with eating, he rememberd how his mother and Liz Taylor would force him to eat,he just didnt like eating.So IMO Michael has often been very thin, i agree that these pictures look really disturbing,really, but i was reading a medical book about the weight wich my friend gave me a couple of months ago, i just cannot recall how it was called, so there was written when people become older and when they are thin, they look more fragile and unhealthy than when they were younger,cause their muscles are reduced and give the impression that the person is awfully thin and sick,it doesnt always mean that a person is really unhealthy,it was the medical issue i read.So another thought-maybe he lost his weight on purpose those days,just to look fragile and sick to make things look more plausible for the hoax,to make  those who tried to harm him think that he was really ill and drug-addicted,its a very plausible idea,i just think and hope that he has recoverd and gained a lot weight now,whatever, you always look gorgeous Mike,simply beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE