Re: Disturbing Picture of Michael
December 07, 2009, 01:37:53 AM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Don't worry guys. This is not as serious as it looks! Michael was trying to be fit for whatever his plans were with the concerts ....He's fine to me! I remember when I was doing the same thing, lost weight, went to gym and was 50 kg. Everyone said I look like I'm sick or something, but I NEVER FELT MORE HEALTHIER! I mean it! And my neck bones were out too! Now is only a memory....maybe one day I'll do it again 'cause I felt great in my body. Really!

I don't know.  I hope you're right.  Tears fill my eyes every time I see him in the second picture.  He just doesn't look healthy to me.  He reminds me of when I was anorexic.  Like Jamiee said, Michael's probably put on some weight since he left, so I guess I'm worrying for nothing.  But just in case - Mike, if you're reading this I'm making my famous chicken cordon bleu for dinner and I'm happy to make an extra plate for you.  I'll even deliver it, baby.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 01:55:00 AM
Quote from: "DawnMarie1121"
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Don't worry guys. This is not as serious as it looks! Michael was trying to be fit for whatever his plans were with the concerts ....He's fine to me! I remember when I was doing the same thing, lost weight, went to gym and was 50 kg. Everyone said I look like I'm sick or something, but I NEVER FELT MORE HEALTHIER! I mean it! And my neck bones were out too! Now is only a memory....maybe one day I'll do it again 'cause I felt great in my body. Really!

I don't know.  I hope you're right.  Tears fill my eyes every time I see him in the second picture.  He just doesn't look healthy to me.  He reminds me of when I was anorexic.  Like Jamiee said, Michael's probably put on some weight since he left, so I guess I'm worrying for nothing.  But just in case - Mike, if you're reading this I'm making my famous chicken cordon bleu for dinner and I'm happy to make an extra plate for you.  I'll even deliver it, baby.

that's so sweet. or we could all just have a huge KFC eating party with Michael<3.
i've always been underweight, i remember people would tease me but it's not my fault i have a high metabolism. Michael has a high metabolism but the work he puts into his tour probably made him lose more. hopefully he's recovering though. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 07, 2009, 03:06:10 AM

What's that on the t-shirt?  A map..?  A stage plan..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 04:34:35 AM
wow, Michael looks painfully thin in these pictures it's a little hard to take. It looks like hes wearing islamic prayer beads round his neck . So did he in actual fact convert to islam?
Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:36:49 AM by the_gloved_one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Lou

December 07, 2009, 04:58:49 AM
If the pics were taken during the rehearsals, we can consider that losing weight is natural when one is rehearsing, and MJ has always been thin. He looks thinner but IMO not necessarily sick. Had he not died/"died", we'd probably look at these same pics and think that he was thinner due to the rehearsals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 05:16:51 AM
:shock: it is shocking and sad to look at ,but i dont think we should not  panic and worry to much ,i am so skinny people think i have an eating disorder which i do not,its just my natural size,i can eat whatever i want and still im skinny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tee

December 07, 2009, 05:27:51 AM
he doesn't look healthy, he's terribly underweight (for a man who's normally slim, ok, but still, this is way too much).

don't forget that any kind of stress can result in person being this thin (happens in my case, I looked similar last summer). if he had planned to do something, and made this plan carefully, he knew what was going to follow (hiding, being separate from his children, and who knows which other "sacrifices"). he couldn't just be relaxed knowing all that was ahead of him.

(I don't know if you guys see it, but I see some kind of bruise on his chest. or maybe I don't see well... )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

December 07, 2009, 05:37:13 AM
i think these spots are because of vitiligo. you can see them in the clip they don´t care about us too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 05:42:01 AM
Quote from: "Tee"
he doesn't look healthy, he's terribly underweight (for a man who's normally slim, ok, but still, this is way too much).

don't forget that any kind of stress can result in person being this thin (happens in my case, I looked similar last summer). if he had planned to do something, and made this plan carefully, he knew what was going to follow (hiding, being separate from his children, and who knows which other "sacrifices"). he couldn't just be relaxed knowing all that was ahead of him.

(I don't know if you guys see it, but I see some kind of bruise on his chest. or maybe I don't see well... )

I like your post! specially the part of "Stress can result in person being this thin" I'm quite a thin girl, and if I've got the least of stress you can see me being even more thin, even though I'm eating normally etc, stress really can crack you up, that still doens't mean you're not healty I think its more like our Mikeyboy WAS under great stress for his upcomming 50! concerts, maybe that's why he's this thin in these pictures :) But still I've got to say (don't know who said it anymore sorry!) but you can see that his arms are not filled with needle marks (another thing that's not right if you've got to believe the autopsy results) And he still looks fine to me still has the same beautiful smile :)

* Oh and on the first picture (michael and a woman) he LOOKS even thinner because of those pointy shoulder things in his jacket,and because his straithend hair is haning down to his head, so IMO it looks more dramatic then it is :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Tee

December 07, 2009, 05:59:42 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"
i think these spots are because of vitiligo. you can see them in the clip they don´t care about us too.
yeah, I know what you mean, but this just looks too violet to me. I do know a person who has vitiligo, is caucasian, it's still the contrast between the skin with and without pigmentation, the part with it is brown-ish, doesn't look like an inflammation/bruise, like here. (then again, what do I know.  :? )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 06:11:31 AM
I am naturally very slim and eat all the wrong foods although I am vegetarian I eat a lot of the "fattening" foods, chocolate and cream buns especially and my Sisters neightbour used to think I was anorexic because of my body and the amount I ate but this photo of him in the white T-shirt is really disturbing, he doesn't look healthy and as a member pointed out it is a forced smile. Although I am slim there is only one time I looked as sickly and emancipated as that and it was when I came back from living in Africa and had been very sick after they overdosed me on quinine to treat maleria, in fact quinine is very toxic and can kill if overdosed but in some types of maleria it is the only cure. My family were horrified when they saw me and I did not realize till I looked back at the photo's of me then just how bad I looked and those photos of me and MJ have similarities, we look about as healthy as each other. Also a guys body is different-even slim guys have some sort of muscle and in previous photo's he does have some meat/muscle on him- on these there is nothing. The good thing is no needle marks but the bad thing is you can find other less obvious places to stick needles and compared to the famous gold pants photo's of Michael when he had a perfect body shape, slim, no flab but a bit of muscle and meat on his chest/top of legs you can clearly see the big difference, if the face was covered you really would think it was a different man. Compare the gold pants photo's and these. Dont forget that older people usually put on more weight as they get older, havn't you all heard of middle age spread? His Father Joe was slim when he was much younger and I hate to say it but a looker and look at him now? Also you can see that Michaels Brothers appear to have gained weight with their advancing years. He does not look heathly at all and it is disturbing. You are of course all entitled to your opinion but I think it is clearly obvious that something was seriously wrong. Maybe he was worried about the up and coming hoax? It was a helluva thing to plan and carry out. I don't know but for someone to look so emancipated, thin and sickly beggers belief how they were able to commit to all those hours of rehearsals. There is seriously a big question mark about the whole concerts/movie/rehearsals or whatever you like to call it. A lot does not add up or make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 07, 2009, 07:29:16 AM
totally off topic here  :lol:

just noticed that he tucks his shirt into his underwear ...

and mike was always thin, and also him being 50 years of age at the time im sure didnt help, wen people get older some lose weight as this happens, and im sure its ageing that it making him look as thin as he does, but hey hes still mike  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Datroot

December 07, 2009, 07:46:18 AM
Yes, that pic is probably one of the most disturbing I have seen of Michael.  I don't know if the angle is making him seem thinner.  He's thin in a few photos, but that is the thinnest I've seen him (if it is really him).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Eva R

December 07, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
Quote from: *Mo*

I think he looks super cute here!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 07, 2009, 08:26:12 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

What's that on the t-shirt?  A map..?  A stage plan..?

I'd like t know, too!
Looks like a technical sketch for a mechanism/machine. Something with a box(?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions