yitsy

Re: Disturbing Picture of Michael
December 07, 2009, 08:31:34 AM
Ok, I am not going to make any excuses.
He looks like a walking skeleton in these pics and reminds me very much so of several people I've known over the years who did abuse drugs.  He is not at all healthy looking IMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 09:20:56 AM
Oh, i've just finished the ian Halperin's Unmasked and this picture comes to illustrate what i've just read on the last pages when MJ was presented as a very very ill person, a lot underweight and far far away of the beautiful singer and dancer we all remember.
My only wish is someone shows me i'm wrong . Anyway my heart is bleeding  :( and today i want to believe in the double theory, annieisnotok's theory, where another person died in MJ's house on that day of June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Wildy

December 07, 2009, 09:43:23 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

What's that on the t-shirt?  A map..?  A stage plan..?

I'd like t know, too!
Looks like a technical sketch for a mechanism/machine. Something with a box(?)

I was thinking the exact same thing !! And I have to say that he looks really thin and I don't like it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 09:55:56 AM
Interesting shirt...

And I said this before on the other forum but I was thinking maybe he was fasting/cleansing his body for physical and spiritual reasons hence his extremely thin stature. I remember when Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes went on a 40 Day, 40 Night cleanse in Honduras and she looked terribly thin on this MTV interview that she did shortly afterward. However, she was healthier than ever because her body was almost refreshed in a sense. She started to get back to her normal weight later on, which shows on that VH1 Documentary. So I am thinking that could be the case for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 07, 2009, 10:04:18 AM
Looks fine here at rehersals ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

miss j

December 07, 2009, 10:09:35 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think he looks super cute here!!  :D

agree! like a naughty kid ready to make some mess! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

December 07, 2009, 10:12:16 AM
It's possible that Elizabeth Taylor helped him get away because if he didn't he would die. Just like she did when he 'went to rehab'. That was just to get his feet back on the ground and he was not at rehab/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

December 07, 2009, 10:32:35 AM
Quote from: "yitsy"
He looks like a walking skeleton in these pics and reminds me very much so of several people I've known over the years who did abuse drugs.  He is not at all healthy looking IMO.
I agree-as I said earlier and contrary to what has been posted the majority of people( unless they are in bad health) put on weight in middle age. All the older men I know have and look at stars like John Travolta now compared to the very slim guy he was years ago, Marlon Brando in later years, I could go on and on. You do not have to be a genuis to see see he looks emancipated. He was very slim in his teens/early 20s but his face did not look sketetal and drawn like in those photo's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Wildy

December 07, 2009, 10:42:18 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "yitsy"
I agree-as I said earlier and contrary to what has been posted the majority of people( unless they are in bad health) put on weight in middle age. All the older men I know have and look at stars like John Travolta now compared to the very slim guy he was years ago, Marlon Brando in later years, I could go on and on. You do not have to be a genuis to see see he looks emancipated. He was very slim in his teens/early 20s but his face did not look sketetal and drawn like in those photo's.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 10:55:59 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Interesting shirt...

And I said this before on the other forum but I was thinking maybe he was fasting/cleansing his body for physical and spiritual reasons hence his extremely thin stature. I remember when Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes went on a 40 Day, 40 Night cleanse in Honduras and she looked terribly thin on this MTV interview that she did shortly afterward. However, she was healthier than ever because her body was almost refreshed in a sense. She started to get back to her normal weight later on, which shows on that VH1 Documentary. So I am thinking that could be the case for MJ.
Very good point but I do not think comparable as Michal was coming up to 51 and although probably not as bad as suggested by some he did suffer health problems and was not 100% fit and healthy. Linda was 30 when she was killed so presumably in her 20s when she went on a 40 night health cleansing/diet.  I really doubt anyone of Michaels age could do such a regime whilst performing gruelling dancing and singing rehearsals and just prior to a set of (supposed!) concert dates. If he had then I think we would have been seeing an open casket with Michael in it and there would not have been inconsistancies and we would all be mourning his death and this site would not exist.
Sorry to say this but I think for their own peace of mind perhaps members are trying to convince themselves of reasons MJ looked like this in June but the fact is he looked worse than even when he had to endure the court case in 05. IMO these photo's are very disturbing to look at. I really do feel pity in my heart when I look at these-love AND pity, is sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 07, 2009, 11:02:11 AM
He certainly is very thin, as pictured here. He also looks a bit retarded in this picture, with his shirt tucked in his underwear, showing for everyone to see. And don't even get me started, on what he's wearing.  :D

However, just because he looks goofy as hell, in this picture, that doesn't make me doubt his intellect. Likewise, just because he looks incredibly shrunken, in this picture, that does not negate all the other 2009 pictures we have seen, in which he did NOT appear this emaciated.

Michael is being photographed, here, in about the worst possible angle. This is the angle a woman might use, in order to make her hips look slimmer (not that I would know anything about such sly tricks). He also has a slim-fitting tshirt tucked tightly into his underwear (GOD, Michael), which continues to trim the line of his body, and one of his infamous hats on, which gives the impression his head is huge, compared to his body. And Michael kind of has a big ol' head, anyway, like all the Jacksons.

Change his shirt, take off his hat, pull back his hair, and photograph him at another angle, and he will look pretty much like he did, in This Is It. As for the jacket photos, I cannot agree with his wardrobe choices. For whatever reason, he went with a designer who favors a very slim-fitting line, which maximizes the narrowness of his frame - the jacket(s) with the pointy shoulders were the worst, he looked like Jack the Pumpkin King. I think he's too skinny to be wearing this look, but he obviously liked it, and he's still beautiful, either way. But please...before you mourn his emaciation, consider that he had just made a purposeful switch to a style of dress which would accentuate his skinniness.

I do think Mike was too skinny, at this point. But I also thought he was disturbingly skinny, about twenty years ago. He's got the type of mind-driven metabolism which responds too drastically to his changes in energy and focus. And to top it off, the man has just never made eating enough of a priority to get any significant fat stores, on him.

Honestly, the biggest difference I see in Vintage Skinny Mike, and Modern Skinny Mike, is that he's now in his 50s, and pale as milk. A scrawny young man with brown skin will always look healthier than a scrawny 50 year old with ultra-pale, translucent skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 11:03:22 AM
jamee quote:

don't know. I wanna believe he was healthy but I honestly don't see anything healthy about him in these pictures. You can even see the weariness in his eyes. And even though he's smiling, it looks forced. (Remember his favorite song; "Smile though your heart hearing is aching, smile even though you're breaking.")
But the good thing is, I'm sure he's doing good now. He probably already put on a few pounds

Ok, I have to say, no offense.  MJ is thin and to me, uhh! that does concern me.  When you get older you do gain weight.  I am 35 and noticed that I am doing my best to get back to the size I want but it is a battle, :) so all I can say is that yeah, he is terribly thin here and I hope that wherever he is he has gained it back plus some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 11:11:27 AM
I'm sure there's a better example, but this one's not bad, and only took a quick Google search:

Michael Jackson, 21 years old, and in the prime of his life.
Now, imagine his hips/torso turned, just a bit. Remove his skin pigmentation, and add the natural effects of thirty years of aging.

Still see a huge difference? I see a big ol' head, skinny little body, thin arms, sharply-defined collarbone, bony hands...I see Michael, same as he ever was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 11:23:26 AM
Quote from: "itsmagic"

Honestly, the biggest difference I see in Vintage Skinny Mike, and Modern Skinny Mike, is that he's now in his 50s, and pale as milk. A scrawny young man with brown skin will always look healthier than a scrawny 50 year old with ultra-pale, translucent skin.
Hmm, not really true as I have lived in Africa and if you walk in the villages most of the guys look skinny and emancipated-very unhealthy in fact and they are black and do not look healthy-not as unhealthy as Michael though but I do not think colour has any bearing on it-take a look at the famine films of Ethiopia from 1985-the guys there living in the famine have the same look as Michael had in these photos and they are far from white.
This is not normal-we have known Michael for 45 years and he has never looked as bad or as thin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 07, 2009, 11:28:50 AM
Perhaps you mistake my point. I'm not saying that any unhealthy person with brown skin will look 100% healthy. I am saying that pale skin is commonly associated with ill health, and thus, Michael's paleness will always make him appear more unhealthy.

As for comparing the body of Michael Jackson to those of young men living in small African villages, in unknown conditions...I'm not certain that's a valid comparison, or that a notoriously skinny 50-year old American male SHOULD look more healthy than your unknown young men in Africa.

I think the pictures I posted for comparison speak pretty clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions