Re: Interesting article on TMZ
April 25, 2010, 02:39:01 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
According to the most accurate website in the world, Wikipedia,

This part made me giggle. lol Just to add my 2 cents... thinking of this in an MJ related way, a lot of us here do quote Wiki on things that we consider "facts" when we all know that the information on Wiki can be altered. If TMZ is in on this hoax the way that I think they are (not saying they ALL are, but I think at least Harvey is), this could be a way to tell us not to trust everything Wiki says. And it is interesting that they chose THIS video of her dancing to THAT song and quoted THOSE lyrics. Just think about it guys. Don't completely dismiss stuff just because you "think" it isn't related cuz it very well could be.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 25, 2010, 02:50:37 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Alright so I'm sure I came off as incredibly bitchy in my last reply.

What I mean to say is that I think Souza was just pointing out that TMZ posts some ironic stuff sometimes that could possibly be some kind of clue. With this it seems like they're referring to Dave Dave or the Pepsi accident because of the lyrics they chose. Similar to how the Beyonce story about her being buried alive could be construed as some kind of clue if we want to see it as such.

I would tend to say that a childish beach "we play a burial" scene and a "so said" connection to Hitler don't have much in common.
This is spheres apart and not a subject you would mention on occasion of a vernissage zipping a cocktail when gossipping over absent vips or wannabes.

If you want to dig deeper in this article, you may come up with "who owns" iPod and why is this mentioned in direct neighbourhood to Hitler so who are the nwo illuminati in new music technology and why is a "who was it?" table dancer in a nightclub in Vegas playing a role in this context. You may also go down the street with where did Hitler live and early in the hoax it was said that Germany was key and maybe MJ is there. It will be another dead end.

Edit: Also open is the potential sideway to explore MJ's "so said" relation to Hitler concerning his fashion style. And then we arrived at one of the million rumours around MJ that he did this and that and OMG and exactly down at the lowest imaginable level of never ending tabloid campaigns like this current one about Jesse James and Sandra Bullock destroying some lives without any sparkle of respect.

Still I tend to say the article has nothing to do with MJ.
Except that on April 20 I said here I were waiting for the next fire-related article.
That came true.
Thanks to the respective reader in here communicating that interest of some hoaxer to TMZ.
The rest around it is not amusing at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

April 25, 2010, 07:32:13 AM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
According to the most accurate website in the world, Wikipedia,

This part made me giggle. lol Just to add my 2 cents... thinking of this in an MJ related way, a lot of us here do quote Wiki on things that we consider "facts" when we all know that the information on Wiki can be altered. If TMZ is in on this hoax the way that I think they are (not saying they ALL are, but I think at least Harvey is), this could be a way to tell us not to trust everything Wiki says. And it is interesting that they chose THIS video of her dancing to THAT song and quoted THOSE lyrics. Just think about it guys. Don't completely dismiss stuff just because you "think" it isn't related cuz it very well could be.

You're right I agree regarding Wiki. I myself often quote it but it's definitely not the most accurate and reliable source of information. When we make researches we should cross into several sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

April 25, 2010, 10:51:55 AM
"Feuer Frei!" is the German equivalent to "Fire at discretion" and "Bang Bang" is shot onomatopoeia. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJJ1982

April 25, 2010, 01:34:32 PM
Offtopic, Rammstein is performing this song in the movie 'xXx" with Vin Diesel.
[youtube:n8gpvsyl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ah5KD6evlM[/youtube:n8gpvsyl]

Just like Souza I was thinking of the pepsi accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Grace

April 25, 2010, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
"Feuer Frei!" is the German equivalent to "Fire at discretion" and "Bang Bang" is shot onomatopoeia. :|

"Feuer Frei!" has the meaning of "start firing" and is the opposite of "cease firing" in a military combat sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 25, 2010, 02:16:59 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "paula-c"

"Feuer Frei!" has the meaning of "start firing" and is the opposite of "cease firing" in a military combat sense.

Wow Grace - you seem a little tense today. You are very good at debate. I hope you have a pleasant day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012