Spike Lee is doing a movie about MJ ?
April 25, 2010, 12:11:51 PM
here it is :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

translation :
Michael Jackson : Spike Lee is doing a film !

And a new movie for Michael Jackson ! One more ! But not a random director. Michael Jackson was close to Spike Lee.

Spike Lee announced that he was preparing a film entitled " Brooklyn loves you Michael Jackson"
Spike Lee is the director of "Do the Right Thing" "Malcom X" and "Inside Man".

The casting is already on : Samuel L. Jackson, John Turturro & Rosie Perez and "new heads" like Julianne Moore & Anthony Mackie would play in this film.

We remember that Spike Lee already did a tribute to Michael Jackson, just after he died on a video. 4 minutes of archives pictures, with  some exclusives, by Spike Lee.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Spike Lee is doing a movie about MJ ?
April 25, 2010, 12:19:04 PM
i dont understand why so many ppl feel the need to do stuff on MJ now like books and movies, why could they not do all these things when he was still here for the whole world where were these so called friends and important ppl. Spike may have been MJ's friends i dont know but i just think somewhere money is playing a huge role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2010, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: "moyrum"
i dont understand why so many ppl feel the need to do stuff on MJ now like books and movies, why could they not do all these things when he was still here for the whole world where were these so called friends and important ppl. Spike may have been MJ's friends i dont know but i just think somewhere money is playing a huge role.

That is what Joseph said at the very beginning.  If MJ could have know the outpouring of support while he was here.  Made me think that was a clue to the hoax, like he really was here now seeing the support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2010, 12:47:32 PM

Agree with you. People know that MJ is worth more dead than alive. If only they had given him this level of support before he "died"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2010, 12:53:49 PM
spike lee is not out to make money off mj they were close friends and he has always supported him. did you know that spike is the one who directed both videos of tdrcau? splke has been in the business a very long time and im sure that he is not hurting for money the man is very wealthy :D .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 04:14:41 AM
I bet the movie will be about the tribute they did last summer in Brooklyn for MJ.  They had like a big block party or something like that.  Maybe Spike will talk about working with MJ.  I use to somewhat like Spike Lee and his movies but since he made that negative comment towards Tyler Perry I'm not really digging him that much these days.  I hope he is doing the movie out of repect for MJ and not for money because it's been awhile since Spike had a hit movie.  Don't use MJ to make a comeback on the movie scene.  He need to stop be a hater too on Tyler Perry that's not cool. We as African Americans should lift each other up not tear each other down especially to do it in the media that's not cool in my opinion.  Even if you don't like what that person is doing just keep it to yourself.  If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing.  Also I think he and MJ had a working relationship. I don't know if they were Bff's like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 26, 2010, 09:18:38 AM

You are absolutely right. My question is, If Michael is still alive, once he will come back how would he feel? I am sure the people whom are doing all these tributes will not feel to happy about it, They are doing it with the goodness of their hearts, because they believe Micheal is dead, they are doing it for remembrance. Remebering not only an wonderful and kind, generous human being, but the KING OF POP.. I hope to see Michael soon... We miss you MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SEHF

April 26, 2010, 02:26:41 PM
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:25:39 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 26, 2010, 02:57:14 PM
He isn't coming back obviously.

Maybe u're right,sometimes i think so too, he needs peace now away from all this madness, but he is obviously ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 29, 2010, 06:34:43 AM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
spike lee is not out to make money off mj they were close friends and he has always supported him. did you know that spike is the one who directed both videos of tdrcau? splke has been in the business a very long time and im sure that he is not hurting for money the man is very wealthy :D .

Exactly , spike lee def aint gonna pimp MJ. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!