~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The driver has to correct his way 2 times. Ambulance drivers get a special training, so the fact that he is having that much trouble to get through the gates is weird by itself. Besides that, there was no need to leave the property backwards, since the mansion has a roundabout in front:

Of course you can say that there might have been cars blocking the ambulance’s way, yet the driver had to wait at least 30 minutes before the EMT’s showed up with the patient, so there was enough time to either remove the cars, or turn the ambulance in the right way. Yet they decide to leave the property backwards with a dying Michael Jackson in the back and no sirens are heard after they finally went on their way. So far for ‘Michael Jackson RUSHED to the hospital’.

There's no such thing as an "ambulance driver". "Ambulance drivers" are actually EMTs and paramedics. We don't just drive ambulances. No one sits in the ambulance waiting for everyone to come out.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am not saying he is not an EMT, but there were 2 EMT's already in the house. Tell me if you would have left the property the same way as this dude did? A human life is at stake, would you back out, or would you have turned/take the roundabout? 2 People helpng the patient, one making sure they can leave fast.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Ok, thanks for checking! I'll remove the Murray in 2005, because it clearly isn't him. And I'll add some of the extra info you guys gave me.

I'll post the new part in a new thread later on, otherwise the page will load too slow.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions