CPR VIP Blog Post Deleted
April 25, 2010, 07:40:45 PM
I know we talk all the time about how various things online regarding June 25th and MJ's "Death" have been deleted. Videos, articles, photos...so much just vanishes. One thing I do remember us talking about (though it may have been on MJKit before the move to this blog) was a blog post by a lady on June 26. This lady is married to an LAFD fire captain, one of the ones who was there at MJ's house that day. She blogged a post called "CPR VIP"--she didn't use MJ's name, but it was clear whom she was talking about. I had that blog post bookmarked but most of her post had vanished when I went to look for it today. Only the part of it that was non-MJ-related remained.  So I Googled for its cached page, found it, and saved the entire page to my computer so that I would not lose it again. Just wanted to share the link to the cached page with you all, in case you want to save it too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Either she decided to delete her info about MJ, or someone made her. Who knows. But I like to keep all information I find about that day (pro-hoax or otherwise), so I made sure to save the entire page this time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Re: CPR VIP Blog Post Deleted
April 25, 2010, 07:57:55 PM
Maybe she was being hounded for answers and was tired of unwanted questions. Either way - thank you for saving a copy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tay3

April 25, 2010, 10:37:18 PM
Thanks Christiana... it's interesting that she deleted only the part about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 25, 2010, 11:32:06 PM
So does this mean that MJ would have passed on that day? Is that some kind of proof we are hanging on to false hope or are you discrediting her? Please dont think I'm thick, it's the 1st I've heard of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

April 26, 2010, 03:42:20 PM
it is very interesting that she has deleted the "MJ" part of her post from June 26, along with all of the comments about it.  I believe she also posted on another day (June 27 or 28) shortly after that about some of the aftermath at the fire station on June 25th (when her husband returned to the fire station after the call), but if there was such a post, that has disappeared also.

It is very strange to me that this entry would be altered after all of this time - if someone wanted to change or delete it I would have thought that would have been done shortly after the blog was "discovered" by the hoax community. (I can't remember exactly, but wasn't it "discovered" around September/October 2009?)

I did find a post from July 3 where she mentions MJ and tells people to go back and read what she wrote on the previous Friday (which was June 26).  There are a few comments about MJ also. It will be interesting to see if this blog entry disappears now
as well !!   ;)
_________

"Also, if you haven’t visited in the last week or so, go back to last Friday’s entry to read about Jeff’s involvement with MJ. After this past week, he deserves a vacation!"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 12:54:05 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"
So does this mean that MJ would have passed on that day? Is that some kind of proof we are hanging on to false hope or are you discrediting her? Please dont think I'm thick, it's the 1st I've heard of this.

I don't know for sure if MJ is alive or dead, so I just look for anything about what happened that day...seeking the truth is all. I don't think this means he's dead for sure, nor that he's alive for sure. But I do find it interesting that she later went and deleted the MJ-related stuff and comments. It wasn't revealing anything that was secret or anything, so what was the purpose in removing it? Just makes me wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

somekindofsign

April 27, 2010, 05:43:05 AM
Indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 07:05:45 AM
i'm just thinking of a photo i saw with murray sporting an 'lafd' freemason-pin. so, who's to say that that particular crew wasn't in on it? and i'm pretty certain that they know how to keep a secret...
and was it also 'jeff' who made the call from the amculancce to the ucla? why did he say it was michael jackson there, if his ethic is supposed to tell him not to render personal info and his wife even had to edit her post, although she didn't mention a name?

and the only ambulance pic was fake anyway, so i guess there was nothing to take pics of in the first place, cellphone or no cellphone.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 27, 2010, 11:48:40 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
i'm just thinking of a photo i saw with murray sporting an 'lafd' freemason-pin. so, who's to say that that particular crew wasn't in on it? and i'm pretty certain that they know how to keep a secret...
and was it also 'jeff' who made the call from the amculancce to the ucla? why did he say it was michael jackson there, if his ethic is supposed to tell him not to render personal info and his wife even had to edit her post, although she didn't mention a name?

and the only ambulance pic was fake anyway, so i guess there was nothing to take pics of in the first place, cellphone or no cellphone.  :mrgreen:
There was no audio of Jeff calling UCLA and the ambulance photo has not been proven fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 27, 2010, 11:50:22 AM
I fact there was no audio from notbody from the ambulance...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 27, 2010, 09:31:26 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "Jennie"

I don't know for sure if MJ is alive or dead, so I just look for anything about what happened that day...seeking the truth is all. I don't think this means he's dead for sure, nor that he's alive for sure. But I do find it interesting that she later went and deleted the MJ-related stuff and comments. It wasn't revealing anything that was secret or anything, so what was the purpose in removing it? Just makes me wonder.

It could go both ways I guess, if I  put something on the net like that and found out it was false I would feel like a fool and remove it immediately as well. Her hubby could have made her swear to keep a secret and revealed to her it was not true.

Or

If MJ did "pass" that day, perhaps her hubby told her this was going to be a complicated story cause nothing made sense to him about that day, and her hubby advised he to remove what she had posted so people dont ask her questions and instructed her to stay out of it cause something's fishy.

Just my honest opinion, could be looking at it the wrong way as well though. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:52:31 PM
I read her blog and the 21 comments.  Everyone alluded to the person being Michael yet only two came out and referred to him by name. That was strange.

Her husband demonstrated professionalism by not taking a picture because it would have indeed been valued at a million dollars or more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions