GERALDO
December 07, 2009, 04:32:42 AM
Does anyone have anything concrete about the whole Geraldo thing and the punk'd.  He was an ardent supporter of Michael during the trial and beyond, got the first (only??) interview with Katherine and vowed to "hunt down the enablers" (or something like that) then nothing, nothing NADA.  He has nothing on his website to do with Michael even in the archive section - and surely the 2005 interview would qualify to go in there, but what I don't know is if he had anything on the site before, does anyone know?? (I mean did he remove stuff/articles or was there never anything there).  Has he spoken about Michael recently?? As far as I know he hasn't said a word since about August.  But does anyone have anything concrete to do with his current opinion/stance on Michael?? I tried to email him through his website but couldn't.. has anyone contacted him??? PLEASE HELP :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: GERALDO
December 07, 2009, 05:54:13 AM
alexa7, All I know is what I remember from the old site which was someone saying all the MJ related articles were removed from Geraldo's site because he had been punk'd. I heard a bit of the interview Geraldo did via phone with Katherine Jackson. I'm sorry I don't know any more info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

December 09, 2009, 02:06:34 AM
That is very strange that he would take down all of the news relating to Michael. Especially since he was a big supporter - doesn't make sense to me... unless it's a you-know-what (hoax)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 09, 2009, 03:20:57 AM
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 09, 2009, 03:32:57 AM
I emailed him twice to ask what happened and my emails were returned saying his inbox was too full and he couldn't receive any more messages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

wilds

December 09, 2009, 11:43:04 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.

Who said something to Geraldo that turned him off - Michael? Geraldo did a big interview with Michael for the 2005 case and also did a lot of investigating, supporting Michael all the way. Evan Chandler has committed suicide, which many believe was due to guilt, and I've heard that Jordie said Michael never touched him! So I'm still trying to understand why Geraldo took everything about Michael off of his site and why he isn't answering people's questions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:49:18 PM
There was MJ information on Geraldo's site until the "Balloon Boy" incident.  Geraldo made a statement about that being just another hoax and that was when it was noticed that everything relating to MJ had been removed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 09, 2009, 03:02:14 PM
I didn't follow the Geraldo threads....does anyone have any of the old info saved or remember the date Geraldo said he was "punk'd" ??  Do we think this has to do with Balloon Boy??  If not, is it possible he felt "punk'd" by MJ if he found out his phone interview with Katherine wasn't really her??  I'm reaching....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

December 09, 2009, 06:26:10 PM
I wish someone who has some of the stuff from Geraldo's site would post something please!!! To me it seems like this could be a big clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
There was MJ information on Geraldo's site until the "Balloon Boy" incident.  Geraldo made a statement about that being just another hoax and that was when it was noticed that everything relating to MJ had been removed.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone else confirm this????????????????? :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:34:09 AM
You can look in the Way Back Machine for any website's content and see archived versions of it. There is a huge span of time on Geraldo's site where NOTHING AT ALL was posted there....not just nothing about MJ...nothing...period. I do not believe Geraldo ever posted a bunch of stuff about MJ this year, or in any period where there were clearly no posts made at all. If someone would gladly post some proof that I'm wrong about that, I'd love it. But I don't believe anyone can because it doesn't exist.

Geraldo has always been an MJ supporter. But he was not MJ's "friend" and therefore would have no reason to be in on the hoax. It would be very dangerous for MJ to have someone like Geraldo in on it--he's a newsman, after all. I just think it would be far too risky for MJ. So the fact that there is no info on Geraldo's site about MJ just really doesn't mean anything, to me. But I'll gladly admit I am wrong if someone can show me some of the allegedly removed information.  8-)

Oh, and if you go to Google and type in Geraldo punk'd, you'll get results, but nothing to do with  MJ (at least not that I have found after much searching).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

hope

December 10, 2009, 02:22:17 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
You can look in the Way Back Machine for any website's content and see archived versions of it. There is a huge span of time on Geraldo's site where NOTHING AT ALL was posted there....not just nothing about MJ...nothing...period. I do not believe Geraldo ever posted a bunch of stuff about MJ this year, or in any period where there were clearly no posts made at all. If someone would gladly post some proof that I'm wrong about that, I'd love it. But I don't believe anyone can because it doesn't exist.

Geraldo has always been an MJ supporter. But he was not MJ's "friend" and therefore would have no reason to be in on the hoax. It would be very dangerous for MJ to have someone like Geraldo in on it--he's a newsman, after all. I just think it would be far too risky for MJ. So the fact that there is no info on Geraldo's site about MJ just really doesn't mean anything, to me. But I'll gladly admit I am wrong if someone can show me some of the allegedly removed information.  8-)

Oh, and if you go to Google and type in Geraldo punk'd, you'll get results, but nothing to do with  MJ (at least not that I have found after much searching).
Geraldo really fought for Michael during the molestation trial, and was the ONLY newsman to take his side. He was adament about proving his innosence. After Michael "died", Geraldo was angry and VOWED to find out what happened and who was responsible. I watched his show for weeks after MJs demise, and he never let up. THEN all at once , there was no mention of Michael or the investigation. He abruptly stoppped talking about Michael. So, I dont know about anyone else, but for me after watching Geraldo defend Michael so much since 2005, and then abruptly STOP (after his supposed death), I find very very very strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 04:28:47 AM
There is one article in which Michael is mentioned...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

December 10, 2009, 04:39:04 AM
Quote from: "hope"
After Michael "died", Geraldo was angry and VOWED to find out what happened and who was responsible. I watched his show for weeks after MJs demise, and he never let up. THEN all at once , there was no mention of Michael or the investigation. He abruptly stoppped talking about Michael. So, I dont know about anyone else, but for me after watching Geraldo defend Michael so much since 2005, and then abruptly STOP (after his supposed death), I find very very very strange.

I remember another member saying the same thing...I think it was 4everMichael.  She said everything was stripped off his site one day after covering him daily, and he mentioned something about being punk'd or hoaxed.  Hopefully she'll come on and tell us what she saw again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 10, 2009, 12:11:38 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
There is one article in which Michael is mentioned...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yep, I've seen that one. But there was not necessarily a bunch of posts there that have since been removed.

That is the whole point of the Way Back Machine. It is the Internet Archive, and they keeps copies of website pages and content--regardless of whether those pages still exist on the actual website or not. If there were pages on Geraldo's site dealing with MJ's "death" and Geraldo's investigation, they would get indexed. The only caveat to that is that there is a 6-14 month lag between the time content gets crawled by the Way Back Machine's spiders and when it appears in their archive. So that means that there will be no content from Geraldo's site in the WBM about MJ's "death"/investigation" (if they exist) for at least 6 months, up to 14 months. In fact, nothing has been indexed from his site yet for all of 2009. The last date of index is July 17, 2008 (and that is not the date of his last post in 2008, that is the last date a page of his site was indexed--and the first post on the page indexed was from February 2008).

The fact is he is a sporadic poster on his own website. There are huge chunks of time where he posts nothing at all. He even makes comments about it:

1. August 16, 2009: "Hi everybody, long time no talk." (Yet he only posts one more time in August, and not again until November.)
2. April 20, 2007: "Sorry I've been so long away." (His last post in 2007 was on December 9, and he doesn't post again until February 24 of 2008, posting only 5 times in all of 2008.)

If he has posted things about MJ's "death"/investigation into it, they WILL show up in the WBM--within 6-14 months--regardless of whether he (allegedly) removed such things from his website later on. The only way to prove that info was there in the mean time is if someone saved a copy of the web page on their computer, or at least copied and pasted the content somewhere and saved it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)