• 31 Replies

Offline wilds

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wilds
    • http://myspace.com/carlaforjesus

Re: GERALDO

• on: December 16, 2009, 04:07:03 PM
Quote from: "LLJ"
Hi Everyone, I have a friend from New Zealand, who emailed me today about Geraldo that she use to watch until he disappeared.

I'll email her now and ask for more detail, hopefully she'll have some.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks! Hope you get some more info
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LLJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LLJ

• on: December 18, 2009, 03:32:43 AM
Hi

I received feed back from my friend, but unfortunately she can't remember the details.

She only remembers that she watched it and the next moment (so to speak) it wasn't on any more.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!  Wish I had watched the show!
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Offline LLJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LLJ

• on: December 18, 2009, 06:21:35 AM
Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if these links were posted somewhere before.  But I found them today when I Googled "Geraldo Investigate Michael Jackson".

http://www.examiner.com/x-6732-SF-Healt ... sons-death

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/geral ... on-199258/

http://video.foxnews.com/11002603/this-is-it

I hope the links will work!  Alternatively, you can copy and past the addresses.

The last one is an interview with Joe apparently, maybe we can find some slip-ups again?
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Offline Emily Hutjes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Emily Hutjes

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "liegi"
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.

Who said something to Geraldo that turned him off - Michael? Geraldo did a big interview with Michael for the 2005 case and also did a lot of investigating, supporting Michael all the way. Evan Chandler has committed suicide, which many believe was due to guilt, and I've heard that Jordie said Michael never touched him! So I'm still trying to understand why Geraldo took everything about Michael off of his site and why he isn't answering people's questions?

When you say "Michael Jackson dead and HOW, or alive"? America's TV land and reporters club has an instant loss of memory and say:" Michael WHO? Never heard of".Maybe Geraldo got a warning from people in an ivory tower? This box of pandora will be opened one fine day and I am not convinced that after that happens, God will bless America's TV and reporter's land, the police department of LA and whoever else has a "loss of memory and speech". One fine day........OOPS......BAM. Emily

Offline Secret Dove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:37:31 PM
Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "liegi"
I think it has something to do with his son's father-in-law who is a doctor and investigated MJ in the 1993 case. Maybe he said something to Geraldo that turned him off.

Who said something to Geraldo that turned him off - Michael? Geraldo did a big interview with Michael for the 2005 case and also did a lot of investigating, supporting Michael all the way. Evan Chandler has committed suicide, which many believe was due to guilt, and I've heard that Jordie said Michael never touched him! So I'm still trying to understand why Geraldo took everything about Michael off of his site and why he isn't answering people's questions?

When you say "Michael Jackson dead and HOW, or alive"? America's TV land and reporters club has an instant loss of memory and say:" Michael WHO? Never heard of".Maybe Geraldo got a warning from people in an ivory tower? This box of pandora will be opened one fine day and I am not convinced that after that happens, God will bless America's TV and reporter's land, the police department of LA and whoever else has a "loss of memory and speech". One fine day........OOPS......BAM. Emily
:?  :? :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t