Porcelain Face Programming (and more)
April 26, 2010, 01:36:46 PM
I've been trying to further educate myself in the area of mind control. When reading something online, I found something I think is worth mentioning. (Has this been discussed before?)

Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And in particular, this part:

Porcelain Face Programming
The Porcelain Face Programming was already touched on earlier in chapters 2 & 7 when the fire tortures and Gatekeeper alters were written about. Fire torture and melted wax is used to make the child victim believe their face has been burned. Then the programmer generously gives the traumatized alters a porcelain mask. The alter getting the Porcelain face may be given a "gem" hypnotically like Jade and that becomes their secret name.

There are several different methods that are available to lay in the porcelain face programming. There has been a great deal of porcelain casts made of people’s faces and then masks made of them. In fact, when a handler dies, at least in one case the replacement handler wore a mask to look like the previous handler. Human baby skin is used to construct a mask from the victim’s facial cast. A mask is worn by the Illuminati victim when they are married to the Anti-Christ.

The Porcelain Masks are often part of the Camelot & Shakespeare programming.

Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

:shock:

I don't know if any of this specifically happened to Michael or not. I just thought some of it was very interesting. The word "porcelain" stuck out to me right away, because Michael's skin become so white and porcelain-like.
Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:56:55 PM by jacilovesmichael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Porcelain Face Programming
April 26, 2010, 01:56:36 PM
There is also this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I noticed these things:

Color Codes And Ribbons
In a standard 13x13x13 Illuminati alter system, 13 colors were used, and each computer was given a color. These would be pink, orange, yellow, white, red, brown, blue, green, black, purple, silver, gold and platinum, and clear. Color programming is reported to have been developed at UCLA. Whatever the case, Systems all over the United States have color programming.

...The memory storage area for the computers include the Emerald City Library (staying with the Wizard of Oz theme) which contains alters who's only function is to memorize & retain with photographic memories pages and pages of information...

...On a daily basis, airplanes fly into the Groom Lake facility. The call name of flights bringing workers and people go by the call name "Janet". About 12 Janet flights come into the facility everyday. These flights are usually Boeing 737s and arrive from places like a secure terminal run by EG&G at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas and from the military’s Palmdale, CA facility. These 737s are unmarked except for a red stripe running down the fuselage. Large military C-130 arrive with cargo, and Illuminati dignitaries arrive in smaller twin-engine craft. Victims for the programming are brought in via planes, & other routes...

...The super user called god is given the code 777 which means super user. However, the permission of 666 gives the user the power to everything the 777 permission gives, except that the 777 permission allows the god the master programmer to execute not executable programs...

Jokers
If the computers are given cards as access codes, it works in well to create Jokers who are wild cards within the system, which can imitate anything. The Jokers have a LUCIFERIAN form. Luciferian is the term that the programmers used. This means that it is spirit. Because the Jokers are Spirit, they can take any form they need to and they can do what they want to do, until they are bound & cast out with the rest of their hierarchy of demons. The Jokers will pop up when a victim tries to study the codes & programming that direct that victim’s life. Around this cult core are the jewels (which are the programs the dwarfs mine). Remember the story of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs? Also swirling around Silence are ribbons which we will discuss later.

TREES. The trees bud at certain times. This is one way the imagery of the tree to connect to the time that rituals are to happen. If the tree is barren of leaves (no programs--i.e. deprogrammed), then the system is to grow more leaves.

Wow...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Good Lets Dance

Re: Porcelain Face Programming (and more)
April 27, 2010, 04:25:52 AM
OMG - The "Who Is It" Video - The girl is laying down and someone pouring white liquid on her face that turns into a mask - Remember THAT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 04:55:51 AM
All of this stuff is just weird & I don't understand it at times. Most of it is creepy but some of it just makes go WTF?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
OMG - The "Who Is It" Video - The girl is laying down and someone pouring white liquid on her face that turns into a mask - Remember THAT?

Wow - totally forgot about that. Thanks for bringing it up. Could be significant for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 27, 2010, 08:33:35 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I really think that the ''Who Is It'' music video has a deeper meaning and that Michael was maybe trying to tell us something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 08:36:21 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Thanks for sharing this. I really think that the ''Who Is It'' music video has a deeper meaning and that Michael was maybe trying to tell us something.

I agree. It never even remotely made sense to me until now. I'm going to watch it again later and see what else I can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

April 27, 2010, 01:38:14 PM
Thanks. I'm going to watch it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 03:03:30 PM
This all sounds like a scary, sci-fi horror flick.....EEKS!! What in God's name....?

Why friggin do this to people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 08:51:31 PM
According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:07:06 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is true, it's banned here in the US. I could never figure out why, it didn't seem that bad.

Now it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 11:30:50 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This all sounds like a scary, sci-fi horror flick.....EEKS!! What in God's name....?

Oh, God, I know- isn't it the sickest, scariest sh*t ever?! "Why?" is right..

But if Michael went through this particular program, wouldn't he have said at some point, like "my face is so fake-looking" or "I see something so creepy (or some word like that) when I see myself"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 28, 2010, 12:37:06 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"

I watched the "Who Is It" video today and that scene was No Longer in it What the F is going on? I distinctly remember a scene where the girl goes into a Lab or Clinic and lays down on a table and guys in White Lab coats like Drs. or Scientists pour white liquid over her face and it solidifies and they pull lit off showing at as a White Mask. Now did I imagine this? When you watch the video now you briefly see the White Mask Float by but if you Blink you will miss it. (on comments underneath they are saying it was never Banned; MJ just didn't want it released because he wasn't happy with the quality of it, etc.) Unless there are several differant versions of that video, but I did not see any other than the one I watched. This is just unbelievable!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 08:04:22 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Oh, God, I know- isn't it the sickest, scariest sh*t ever?! "Why?" is right..

But if Michael went through this particular program, wouldn't he have said at some point, like "my face is so fake-looking" or "I see something so creepy (or some word like that) when I see myself"?

He did actually say things along these lines. He said multiple times in interviews (watch the interview with Oprah) that he avoided looking in mirrors all together. Could there have been more to that?

Also, in the "Michael Jackson Tapes", he said he thought his face looked like a lizard and that he didn't like it.

Also remember that if a person is under this kind of abuse, multiple personalities are intentionally created in the mind so that these secrets are not exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 09:44:50 AM
Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

Michael said "I try not to look in the mirror, because I never like what I see"

That doesn't necessarily mean that he thought he was ugly. It could just as easily mean that he didn't like the porcelain face he saw in the mirror.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions