Re: Porcelain Face Programming (and more)
April 28, 2010, 09:47:45 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

Michael said "I try not to look in the mirror, because I never like what I see"

That doesn't necessarily mean that he thought he was ugly. It could just as easily mean that he didn't like the porcelain face he saw in the mirror.
For goodness' sake, that is abosolutely.. Masks like that ALWAYS give me the creeps.. I would have nightmares if it were me..

But now I REALLY wish Oprah would have asked like "Well why? What is it that you see?"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:23:09 AM
Remember these photos, which were on another thread some time ago. Pamela Anderson and chum. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:58:35 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Remember these photos, which were on another thread some time ago. Pamela Anderson and chum. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow! Thanks. I had not seen these before. I remember Pamela being on Ellen saying that she was friends with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 28, 2010, 11:01:36 AM
jacilovesmichael, You're welcome! I wonder if it really was MJ.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 01:00:22 PM
Just more interesting things...I highlighted the words that make me think of Michael.

From the co-author Fritz Springmeier’s experience, the following are favorite code words that have been used to program slaves with:

CHARLOTTE, CHECKMATE, CHRISTMAS, CLARA, CLOVERLEAF, COURIER, CRAYON, CRYSTAL, DAISY, DAVY, DELLA, DELTA, DEMON, DIANA, DINAH, DIRTY, DIME, DOT, DOVE, DRAGON, DUCK, DUMBO, EAGLE, EASY, ECHO, ELAINE, ELEPHANT, ELLEN, EMERALD, EMPIRE, ESTER, EUREKA, EVERGREEN, FAITH, FALCON, FARMER, FELIX, FIREFLY, FIVE BROTHERS, FIVE SISTERS, FLASHLIGHT, FLOSSY, FLYING + [other word], FOX, FREEZE, FRIENDSHIP, FULL HOUSE, GALAHAD, GAMMA, GARGOYLE, GEMINI, GEORGE, GIPSY, GOLEM, GOLDEN + [other word], GOOSE, GRACE, GRANNY, GREEN DIAMOND, GULL, GWEN, HADES, HALF-MOON, HAMMER, HARRIET, HAWK, HAZEL, HELENE, HELIOS, HEN, HERMES, HIGH BALL, HIGH CARD, HOLE-IN-THE-WALL, HOPE, HOPI, HOUNDDOG, HOURGLASS, HUSThER, HYDRA, ICEBERG, IDA, IMP, INCUBUS, INSECT, IRIS, IROQUOIS, ITEM, JACKASS, JAGUAR, JANET, JANICE, JASON, JASPER, JAVELIN, JENNY, JEZEBEL, JIG, JULIET, JOAN, JOSHUA, JUDY, JUPITER, KANGAROO, KANSAS, KATY, KING, KILO, KITTY, KOMET, LACE, LADY + [other word], LAMP, LAURA, LEAP FROG, LEOPARD, LIGHTNING, LILY, LION, LITTLE + [other word], LOVE, LUCKY + [other word], MAE WEST, MAGIC, MAJESTIC, MAMIE, MANDREL, MARIE, MARK, MARTHA, MAX, MEADOWS, MERCURY, MIGHTY MOUSE, MILLION DOLLAR, MINNIE MOUSE, MONA LISA, MONTE CARLO, MOTHER, MUMMY, NANCY, NAOMI, NAVAJO, NIMROD, NOAH, NORA, NUTCRACKER, OBOE, OCTOPUS, OLD FAITHFUL, OLIVE, OPAL, OPHELIA, ORION, OSCAR, OWL, OZMA, PACKAGE, PAMELA, PANDORA, PANTHER, PAPERCLIP, PAPA, PAT, PATSY, PEGASUS, PENTHOUSE, PHANTOM, PHOENIX, PINECONE, PISTOL PETE, PLATO, PLUTO, POLLY, PYTHON, QUAIL, QUEBEC, QUEEN, QUEEN BEE, QUEENIE, QUEST, QUICK SILVER, RACHEL, RAINBOW, RAM, RANGER, RASCAL, RAT, RAVEN, REBECCA, RED DIAMOND, RED HILL, RENO, REX, RHUBARB, RITA, ROBOT, ROMEO, ROOSTER, ROSIE, ROVER, RUBY, RUTH, SABRE, SAINT, SAINT + [another word], SALLY, SAN ANTONIO, SAPPHIRE, SARAH, SATURN, SCAMPER, SCOUT, SEA GULL, SEAL, SERGEANT, SERGEANT-DELTA, SHADOW, SHARK, SHENANDOAH, SHO, SICKLE, SIGMA, SILVER, SNOW + (other word), ZEBRA, ZENITH, ZERO, ZYPPER, ZOMBIE, ZULU, ZUNI.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

liegi

April 28, 2010, 02:46:04 PM
I think one of his bodyguards said that he would cover mirrors, even in elevators.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 02:49:36 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I think one of his bodyguards said that he would cover mirrors, even in elevators.

That's right. You'd have to really hate mirrors to go to that kind of trouble.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 06:49:23 PM
I've been reading stuff on the Internet about Mind Control and mentioned is Disney amongst other things. Remember the story of "Snow White" and the lines "Mirror mirror on the wall" and I'm not quoting exactly as I'm unfamiliar in any great detail about these Disney stories. The line, something like "Who is the fairest of all" could possibly tie-in with Porcelain Face Programming? I also remember in "Living With Michael Jackson"  there was a scene in a store where MJ was looking at Venetian type face masks hanging on the wall. Does anyone remember this or do I have False Memory Syndrome or as Hillary Clinton once suffered "mis-remembering" syndrome?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 08:41:08 AM
I've been reading stuff on the Internet about Mind Control and mentioned is Disney amongst other things. Remember the story of "Snow White" and the lines "Mirror mirror on the wall" and I'm not quoting exactly as I'm unfamiliar in any great detail about these Disney stories. The line, something like "Who is the fairest of all" could possibly tie-in with Porcelain Face Programming? I also remember in "Living With Michael Jackson"  there was a scene in a store where MJ was looking at Venetian type face masks hanging on the wall. Does anyone remember this or do I have False Memory Syndrome or as Hillary Clinton once suffered "mis-remembering" syndrome?

You are right. We should watch that again. I do remember all the masks though. This could be a big reason he covered his face up so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 09:35:13 AM
jacilovesmichael, Thank you. I find all this Mind Control aspect extremely disturbing and don't know what to believe. It's not something I've thought about before or even noticed in pop videos. All that "creative" imagery washes right over me. I just put it down to people like Lady Gaga being an artist/artistic. I don't tend to watch films and have never bothered with Disney cartoons etc. It's just another world. Not my reality. It is something to look into but is it real or fabrication. How am I to know. I read the Internet but it's all too conflicting and sounds so unbelievable. Can it really be true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 06:08:47 PM
jacilovesmichael, Thank you. I find all this Mind Control aspect extremely disturbing and don't know what to believe. It's not something I've thought about before or even noticed in pop videos. All that "creative" imagery washes right over me. I just put it down to people like Lady Gaga being an artist/artistic. I don't tend to watch films and have never bothered with Disney cartoons etc. It's just another world. Not my reality. It is something to look into but is it real or fabrication. How am I to know. I read the Internet but it's all too conflicting and sounds so unbelievable. Can it really be true?

I agree. Anyone can put stuff on the internet & claim it's real. But at the end of the day, how are we to know it's not just someone making all of this stuff up to scare us? Sometimes, it seems like they just name random stuff & claim it's for mind control when most of it sounds completely ridiculous. I believe that there probably is some kind of mind control somewhere but when people start rattling off a list of just random everyday words, it's as if every little thing in life is part of a conspiracy. Yes, some of the disney movies have things like mirrors, etc in them but I have mirrors in my house, does that mean I'm a part of the occult? lol I just use them when I put makeup on or do my hair. There are all kinds of things in life that anyone could say is part of some kind of conspiracy. But my thing is we've been using these things & watching them for years now before we started reading stuff on the internet & we all seem to be fine. I used to watch the disney movies faithfully when I was a little girl. I was perfectly fine. There are a lot of paranoid people in the world who believe everything they read or hear & if someone says "this is bad" they will avoid it & ultimately end up living life miserably in fear of EVERYTHING. Some of the mind control/illuminati/NWO stuff I believe in but some of it does sound sketchy to me. JMO. I believe there's some kind of conspiracy in the music biz & it could be the illuminati. As far as the NWO I'm still figuring out what I believe about that, the whole being against doctors & medicine though is pretty crazy unless you want to get very sick.  :roll: & to be honest the people who make videos talking about all of this mind control stuff & write things that people read faithfully like the gospel, are kind of controlling people's minds are they not? They say something & people believe it right away & start being afraid of things...just a thought. I'm not saying that the person who posted this isn't on to something but I just think we should be careful as far as the internet goes & with all of this mind control/occult stuff as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 06:26:07 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I watched the "Who Is It" video today and that scene was No Longer in it What the F is going on? I distinctly remember a scene where the girl goes into a Lab or Clinic and lays down on a table and guys in White Lab coats like Drs. or Scientists pour white liquid over her face and it solidifies and they pull lit off showing at as a White Mask. Now did I imagine this? When you watch the video now you briefly see the White Mask Float by but if you Blink you will miss it. (on comments underneath they are saying it was never Banned; MJ just didn't want it released because he wasn't happy with the quality of it, etc.) Unless there are several differant versions of that video, but I did not see any other than the one I watched. This is just unbelievable!

I just watched it.
1. there's a white face coming through/pressing out of a sheet of paper
2. someone is pouring water into that girl's face
3. there's a white face coming through the wall over a fire place
4. there's a white face coming through a vase
5. at the end there are several people working on that girls face again, while she's lying on a stretcher/table - looks like they're cleaning er face

I don't know, if this was the original version - maybe the end was cut?

I saw it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 06:28:55 PM
teine21, Thanks for your post. I haven't as yet got around to reading all the threads/videos on the NWO/Illuminati/Mind Control. I have been onto the David Icke forum (I know), it's the slippery slope to being an outright conspiracy theorist. I can read it but it doesn't mean I believe it. From the little I have read at this point, some elements jump out in relation to the hoax. There were things about stun guns and victims being hot down one side and cold down the other side of their body. I'll put up a link to the thread. Something similar may already have been posted but as I say I haven't read everything as of yet.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Credit and thank you to David Icke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 06:45:41 PM
Ninanina, Thanks for the video. I watched it a couple of days ago and watched your link and I think it is the same version. I don't know if there is anything cut from this version as I don't remember seeing it when it was released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 30, 2010, 11:41:14 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I watched the "Who Is It" video today and that scene was No Longer in it What the F is going on? I distinctly remember a scene where the girl goes into a Lab or Clinic and lays down on a table and guys in White Lab coats like Drs. or Scientists pour white liquid over her face and it solidifies and they pull lit off showing at as a White Mask. Now did I imagine this? When you watch the video now you briefly see the White Mask Float by but if you Blink you will miss it. (on comments underneath they are saying it was never Banned; MJ just didn't want it released because he wasn't happy with the quality of it, etc.) Unless there are several differant versions of that video, but I did not see any other than the one I watched. This is just unbelievable!

I just watched it.
1. there's a white face coming through/pressing out of a sheet of paper
2. someone is pouring water into that girl's face
3. there's a white face coming through the wall over a fire place
4. there's a white face coming through a vase
5. at the end there are several people working on that girls face again, while she's lying on a stretcher/table - looks like they're cleaning er face

I don't know, if this was the original version - maybe the end was cut?

I saw it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ninanina - Thanks! I had watched the one on YouTube, so I will watch yours. It sounds like yours is more like the one I originally saw months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions