Re: Macaulay Culkin's Twitter (CarsonCulkin)
December 07, 2009, 09:26:02 PM
i once did see a MC twitter account and he was following mainly the jacksons and a few others.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

vbnvbn
December 08, 2009, 05:29:52 PM
vgvhg
Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 02:48:44 AM by Michael-IS-Beautiful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 08, 2009, 05:32:56 PM
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
I speak the truth. I married this kid who ran kit culkins website. Brett spoke to me on myspace. And I spoke to his exwife. You people cannot see the turth if its under your noses. It really is quite simple. Youre following around all these liars on twitter, yet you laugh at me, if any of you did research on what I just said, youd see it was true. For one thing macks aim had a picture of his eye he actually took and its real. His aol account was linked to the same myspace I found on btabs myspace.  Btab does have a twitter and youd see for a fact Im right about his bar, its on beeker street.  Theres even pics of macks there, even though he lives in la with mila kunis. Neither mila nor mack have myspaces and twitter. i know this cuz i gone through them all myself, not for mike, for mack. I didnt know who I was talking to on the imdb was really mack but I found out later. Thats thr truth I swear on my life believe it or not. Funny thing about you guys is you claim to be fans of mj but then you think global warming is a hoax, but mj was a big advocate of promoting awareness of global warming and trying to stop it. I think you guys are so damn missguided.

I believe you.  I dont follow the whole twitter thing.. too many imposters who are clouding the waters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 08, 2009, 05:47:32 PM
I never said I thought global warming was a hoax, i'm not an ignorant person and I do watch the news daily and also listen to the news on the radio on the hour every hour.
I also know if a celebrity's twitter isn't verified then it's BS.
So please don't generalise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

icy55

December 08, 2009, 05:53:47 PM
Quote from: "Suzy"
HELP HELP!!!I JUST USE THE TWITTER AND ASK HIM IF MICHAELS DEATH IS A HOAX AND HE JUST ANWERED YES HE DOESENT NOW HIS DAD GONE!!MORE CONFUSING!!WHAT DO YOU THINK??

sorry, but i dont understand you. Please copy and paste the reply thanks!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 06:06:57 PM
I speak the truth. I married this kid who ran kit culkins website. Brett spoke to me on myspace. And I spoke to his exwife. You people cannot see the turth if its under your noses. It really is quite simple. Youre following around all these liars on twitter, yet you laugh at me, if any of you did research on what I just said, youd see it was true. For one thing macks aim had a picture of his eye he actually took and its real. His aol account was linked to the same myspace I found on btabs myspace.  Btab does have a twitter and youd see for a fact Im right about his bar, its on beeker street.  Theres even pics of macks there, even though he lives in la with mila kunis. Neither mila nor mack have myspaces and twitter. i know this cuz i gone through them all myself, not for mike, for mack. I didnt know who I was talking to on the imdb was really mack but I found out later. Thats thr truth I swear on my life believe it or not. Funny thing about you guys is you claim to be fans of mj but then you think global warming is a hoax, but mj was a big advocate of promoting awareness of global warming and trying to stop it. I think you guys are so damn missguided.

I'm sorry but I did'nt see anybody knocking your last post. Most of the users here don't take unverified twitters for real. Why are you getting upset. As far as global warming-yes I believe it is a hoax...and I believe that because there is truth saying that it is-what I think about global warming has nothing to do with anything else...and yes I love MJ and yes I am a fan,that does not mean that I have to believe in every single thing that he believed to be true.
 I believe your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 08, 2009, 07:52:33 PM
Quote from: "icy55"
Quote from: "Suzy"
HELP HELP!!!I JUST USE THE TWITTER AND ASK HIM IF MICHAELS DEATH IS A HOAX AND HE JUST ANWERED YES HE DOESENT NOW HIS DAD GONE!!MORE CONFUSING!!WHAT DO YOU THINK??

sorry, but i dont understand you. Please copy and paste the reply thanks!  :D

yes please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 09:17:13 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

I'm sorry but I did'nt see anybody knocking your last post. Most of the users here don't take unverified twitters for real. Why are you getting upset. As far as global warming-yes I believe it is a hoax...and I believe that because there is truth saying that it is-what I think about global warming has nothing to do with anything else...and yes I love MJ and yes I am a fan,that does not mean that I have to believe in every single thing that he believed to be true.
 I believe your post.
@neverlandprincess. Thankyou. You are correct.

@Michaelisbeautiful..
Don't come here and attack us with "You claim to be MJ fans blah blah blah". You do not know any of us personally.  I'm not misguided at all. How dare you even begin to think you know me or my mental state. I gave you respect, and took what you said as possible truth and then looked into it as I do with everything people say. I saw the Drixmix accounts you mentioned, but I also found a 2007 Drixmix youtube account claiming to have a "Mack" on it, with a video that ended with a photo of Michael Jackson saying "Come here little boy" or something to that effect - and we all know what that is aimed at. So that made me question whether Drixmix could be Mack, and if he is Mack - Is he ALWAYS Mack? But I didn't come here and attack you and say "You liar - there's no way that's Mack cos of this video blah blah blah you misguided fake mj fan fool". I assume there's other explanations first.
But, at the end of the day, for me, it doesn't matter whether it's really Mack on twitter or not. And that's my prerogative. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how I feel about global issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 08, 2009, 09:43:43 PM
I live in NY ...Maybe I should check out this place next time I go into the city.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 08, 2009, 10:20:33 PM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

I believe your post.
@neverlandprincess. Thankyou. You are correct.

@Michaelisbeautiful..
Don't come here and attack us with "You claim to be MJ fans blah blah blah". You do not know any of us personally.  I'm not misguided at all. How dare you even begin to think you know me or my mental state. I gave you respect, and took what you said as possible truth and then looked into it as I do with everything people say. I saw the Drixmix accounts you mentioned, but I also found a 2007 Drixmix youtube account claiming to have a "Mack" on it, with a video that ended with a photo of Michael Jackson saying "Come here little boy" or something to that effect - and we all know what that is aimed at. So that made me question whether Drixmix could be Mack, and if he is Mack - Is he ALWAYS Mack? But I didn't come here and attack you and say "You liar - there's no way that's Mack cos of this video blah blah blah you misguided fake mj fan fool". I assume there's other explanations first.
But, at the end of the day, for me, it doesn't matter whether it's really Mack on twitter or not. And that's my prerogative. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how I feel about global issues.

As I have said before lets not argue about who is "real" MJ fan...it is really invalid. We would not be dying everyday on this site if we didnt love him...if you notice there are political rights and lefts on here. There are illuminati believers and non-please-and just becuse we love him doesnt mean we would follow him in every global move he made...most of them I think I would and some I think I would not. As said,that whole argument has nothing to do with anybodys twitter account and a twitter accounts validity is nothing personal.
 Please lets shake and make up here-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 09, 2009, 01:20:07 AM
Not everything called drixmix is associated with mack.. its a  band.. the youtube is a bunch of kids with the same name look. im not begging you to believe me if you dont wanna ask these people about the hoax.. i mean drix on aim or btab on myspace or twitter.. if you dont wanna ask them im not going to because they dont freaking like me... cuz of who im with..Erik Sivertsen made a macaulay website then closed it and made one for kit culkin i got erik to shut down the kit culkin site and to be honest i dont even like my situation. and the only reason i told you is cuz it doesnt really matter to me if he shuts accounts. its like you guys are willing to believe people with 0 real life evidence. But not me because of the stupid shit I write up here or cuz my mental problems, if you been through what I went through.. but I know everything about macaulay culkin. i know the names of all his siblings. I saw kieran at a play. I know every single movie he made and thing hes done and when. Ive gone through every single account on myspace, the most convincing one is made by a girl in ohio, she admitted it to me, and I could tell by her ip. The twitters are faker than hell. There was a year I believed a kid named disjamie was mack. cuz someone said that.. it put me through hell and i could have been raped or killed if i ever met up with that kid. Its one of the reasons my life fell apart during that time, cuz i was so involved with these fakers, it was affecting my life. If you obsess too much about anyone unattanaible, its not healthy.
I met macaulay in person at a barnes and noble booksigning and hes not an outgoing person. hes shy and its not in his nature to wanna deal with his fame, it scares him, he had bad anxiety and self medicates, he got arrested for that already, for being caught with brett with weed and xanax.. hes not gonna have a myspace or twitter because having all these people bombard him stresses him out. And hes not childish at all. Hes probably the most mature person youd ever meet in your life. So when I see twitters like that I feel like I have to tell  you what I know because I dont want you guys to think hes at all like that or be misguided like I was. Okay so good luck this is all im gonna say. I just wish you knew mack even a little cuz it would make it easier to tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 09, 2009, 01:28:29 PM
Not everything called drixmix is associated with mack.. its a  band.. the youtube is a bunch of kids with the same name look. im not begging you to believe me if you dont wanna ask these people about the hoax.. i mean drix on aim or btab on myspace or twitter.. if you dont wanna ask them im not going to because they dont freaking like me... cuz of who im with..Erik Sivertsen made a macaulay website then closed it and made one for kit culkin i got erik to shut down the kit culkin site and to be honest i dont even like my situation. and the only reason i told you is cuz it doesnt really matter to me if he shuts accounts. its like you guys are willing to believe people with 0 real life evidence. But not me because of the stupid shit I write up here or cuz my mental problems, if you been through what I went through.. but I know everything about macaulay culkin. i know the names of all his siblings. I saw kieran at a play. I know every single movie he made and thing hes done and when. Ive gone through every single account on myspace, the most convincing one is made by a girl in ohio, she admitted it to me, and I could tell by her ip. The twitters are faker than hell. There was a year I believed a kid named disjamie was mack. cuz someone said that.. it put me through hell and i could have been raped or killed if i ever met up with that kid. Its one of the reasons my life fell apart during that time, cuz i was so involved with these fakers, it was affecting my life. If you obsess too much about anyone unattanaible, its not healthy.
I met macaulay in person at a barnes and noble booksigning and hes not an outgoing person. hes shy and its not in his nature to wanna deal with his fame, it scares him, he had bad anxiety and self medicates, he got arrested for that already, for being caught with brett with weed and xanax.. hes not gonna have a myspace or twitter because having all these people bombard him stresses him out. And hes not childish at all. Hes probably the most mature person youd ever meet in your life. So when I see twitters like that I feel like I have to tell  you what I know because I dont want you guys to think hes at all like that or be misguided like I was. Okay so good luck this is all im gonna say. I just wish you knew mack even a little cuz it would make it easier to tell.

Thank you-and that is very interesting...you are much cleare now that you have explained...this was much clearer than telling us we are misguided or what not-as I said most of the celeb twitters are not real or not verified. I can understand you being upset. LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 05, 2010, 08:51:14 PM
Quote from: Michael-IS-Beautiful
I l.o.v.e.  MJ with all my heart but they just proved that GLOBAL WARMING WAS A HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions