No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be right back!

DS365

One, I will not pass out.
Two, I will not get nervous.
Three, I will greet him nicely saying, "Hello, Michael, I am Adriana. It is nice meeting you."
Four, I will shake his hand while I bow. (Sorry kids, I consider to be part Japanese because I'm studying Japanese.)
Five, withhold a conversation with him. Talk about trees, movies, favorite color, and other interesting things.
Six, If I am able and if he agrees, I will take him about to Baskin Robins!!
Seven, Talk some more!
Eight, Michael must be tried of listening to me, so we depart to our ways.
Nine, if he wants to continue this, we'll go to Souplantation!
Ten, maybe go out to the movie or park (I go more toward the park, you know trees, birds, nature)
Eleven, then the day will be over.

Sounds like a date, but no. It's my way to say howdy!  :)  I'm just very old fashioned, that's all.

[UPDATE, I forgot to say this]

I will ask him if he wants to be friends with me...sadly, I really don't have much friends (3 to be exact.) Everyone else that I know are acquaintances, we don't really see each other or talk much.  Having 4 friends will be GREAT!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ive missed you so much.  Dont leave me again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you taught me to open my heart and have confidence in them all, then my family has enlarged my heart as we are all so close together, the other now .... I am exceptionally grateful to you for elevate me above, as I had hope and confidence day after day .... I have learned faith in the universe and all of you, just one word: THANKS and then keep this simple and intimacy that we have had in recent months, Michael, I want to be your friend, not to know jackson but knowing Michael, and your heart! here are the words that try to tell him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
love this is not looking at each other is looking in the same direction!

If I had the chance to have a conversation with him I would like to tell him my concern:

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Hopefully you outwitted them and were able to escape - just in time.
Be assured: Truth will prevail
We won't rest until we've found out without putting your precious life in jeopardy.
Hope you are safe, healthy and comfortable without fear of evil forces
threatening you in any way.
You need the best people you can fully trust around you to protect you.

and then I hope that maybe one day in the future you will be able to tell us what really
happened.
There must be a serious reason for it all.
I will understand you - whatever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i'd definately tell him how much he's influenced me and made me into a better woman. i used to cuss,didn't care about other people's feelings,was prejudiced,etc.,but growing up and listening to michael.....watching how he conducts himself and how he deals with negativity really impacted me. i've been a changed woman for quite a few years now and i KNOW i have michael to thank for it. i had alot of anger inside of me as a teen and during my early 20s.
michael never failed me. he always seemed to put out an album or do an interview or something everytime things got bad, and i'd be reminded to be more like michael.i never wanted to let him down. around age 25,michael was so much in me that i didn't even have to think about being kind and polite,i just did it naturally. giving to others whatever i could came naturally,the profanity stopped.(a word will still slip out occasionally if i'm angry or excited) michael is an amazing man. i love him dearly and i'll never,ever stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I would have had the chance to meet MJ I would just try to talk to him like a human being.  I would want to know him as a person not act all starstruck like some people were unable to do.  I admit I would be excited to meet him but I wouldn't want to react to him that way.  That's all he wanted was to be seen as a normal human being like the rest of us.  I would like to find some common interest to talk to him about.  I would also show him my little 4 year old niece who is obsessed with him since he loved kids so much.  Let him see her do her impression of his Thriller dance.  I think he would get a kick out of that.  He just needed some real friends that had his back.  I think the only real friends he had through thick and thin was Liz Taylor, Chris Tucker, Macully Culkin, Diana Ross, and Al Sharpton.  I also think Gladys Knight cared about him alot since she founded the Jacksons.  I know Stephanie Mills loved him alot too.  She actually wanted to marry him.  I think he was pretty close to Akon too.  I think people like Edddie Murphy and Brooke Shields used him when he was hot then when he wasn't they were no where to be found.  Brooke Shields kinda gets on my nerves she seem phony to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Take my hand....And Pray with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Thank God! You are alive! How are you REALLY? uhmm... if you would ever need anything, please be assured that you don't have to ask twice. here's my phone number, and email, and twitter, and..."  :D  (sorry i just have to make sure that i'll meet or make contact with him again. Who knows he might actually just give me a call)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would say hi.. like I always do but people don't want to talk.  I don't think Mi ka eel likes talking but I don't either.  But I would say hi if he looked my way, when I passed by, looking like an familiar face. the person thats looking for friendliness from whom ever.. In Gods word wisdom is like a sister.
You----Bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

I would say hi.. like I always do but people don't want to talk.  I don't think Mi ka eel likes talking but I don't either.  But I would say hi if he looked my way, when I passed by, looking like an familiar face. the person thats looking for friendliness from whom ever.. In Gods word wisdom is like a sister.
You----Bye
P.S. Jehovahs witnesses are always friends of mine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Its her

I can't say, "if I EVER met him", because it is destined to happen, I don't know why or how, or when :| .

I would ...show him a picture I drew of him when I was three and a half---before I even knew him, before he knew himself!and way before my brain had any of those kinky convolutions on its surface.

The drawings of tiny children are prophetic. They JUST came fresh from God, don't have a hefty command of the language, here, yet---but their spirits try desperately to convey that they know alot more than they are  ;) permitted to tell...before it disappears in the ever increasing wrinkling of the learning brain, and the external focus of this fascinating life on Earth.

Why do you think babies giggle at grand parents when they look at them? They know SOMEthing, but can't tell! All they can do is laff :shock:  :lol: .

I would tell him that some things in the drawing have already come true. I'd ask him if HIS mom ever saved any of his first drawings, and if I could see them sometime. Not to be a pest---I'd give him my fax #!!

I'd ask him if he ever heard what the Bible calls: "the trees of the field clapping their hands"(that's a song, too, BTW), and I'd take him out back in my yard---between "my" trains---and set him down for a listen to this amazing thing.

So far, I've only heard my poplar trees do this (and, :?  not trying to rush him or anything, but I only have one left, now, because some neighbors  :twisted: cut three of them down to stubs because of all the birds inside  :D them marking up  :roll: their cars...).

He would want to look at me to figure out if I am trustworthy or if I am attempting to punk him out  ;) , and pull a Dirty Diana, but I'd gently brush his eyes closed with a wave of my hand and we would be very still, awaiting a breeze and Nature's applause of THOUSANDS of little teeny tiny  :o doll hands coming together for the Creator.

Until I was 36, I never heard a single thing about this being an actual occurance---just knew of the scripture. He will do the SAME thing I did when I first heard: with his eyes still closed, his pearly whites will come out like the full sun from the clouds and he'll grin from ear to ear  :D and just soak it into his soul for a while...

When he's had enough, and his eyes find mine, he'll  :) tenderly ask me if ...

I've always been nuts  ;) or if this happened to me from the shock of his "death"; and I'll say, "Yup". He'll ask what planet I've come from and what is next? I say perhaps he'll find out tonight, in between wishing on stars and inhaling ( :oops: yes, I do) the heady vapors of fresh warm fried cakes from a bakery 1/2 mile away from my homestead 8-) .

That is, if he's not afraid........

See ...there's this Thriller....  :o  ;)

I'm kidding I'm kidding I'm kidding!!!  Sheeesh! Pretty certain there'll only ever BE ONE of those!

Everyone around here knows I can't ever,  :!: EVER :!: , go out with a drop-dead(in more ways than one :lol: ) handsome guy---if I expect to do anything but foam at the mouth, like some kind of insect. :oops:  :roll:   However, if he, perchance, were to "ugly up" some [yeah,  :roll:  right ;) I seriously don't think even a "MJohawk" would deter my delight :!: ...well, try anyway], I'll make a concerted effort, ALSO, to untie my tongue and curb my enthusiasm :lol: !I promise, no drool on his pretty clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
I can't say, "if I EVER met him", because it is destined to happen, I don't know why or how, or when :| .

Yeah, I know what you mean! I feel that, too, that God created me when he did for something, and even though I'm so far behind his heyday I'll still get to meet him! I pray it's so, but I can feel it.. I can't wait to see you face-to-face, Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"you want a baby mike????"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lol... i don't think i'd be able to say a word... i'd faint... i'd cry... and may be i'd say "why did you do this? don't do it again... don't leave me again ever!" i'll just hug him and kiss him and cry cry and cry..... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

this1crazygirl

lol I'd say

hey I'm a grown woman and I like to climb trees too (little ones anyway)
and I still get on the swing at the park LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions