julietTopic starter

@Bethsabee7Mikal
April 28, 2010, 02:33:28 AM
Guys,pls. check out Bethsabee7Mikal's tweets & tell me what you think   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The helicopter is true, but it is a recording made before
19 minutes ago via web

and 2 "false" funerals to be released in September
21 minutes ago via web

In July there was the memorial in public because the July 2nd it was private and @ never neverland (and party)
21 minutes ago via web

flowers and others are deposited @ the door of Holly Terrace, and given to family
21 minutes ago via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Bethsabee7Mikal
April 28, 2010, 02:44:03 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Guys,pls. check out Bethsabee7Mikal's tweets & tell me what you think   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

19 minutes ago via web

21 minutes ago via web

In July there was the memorial in public because the July 2nd it was private and @ never neverland (and party)
21 minutes ago via web

flowers and others are deposited @ the door of Holly Terrace, and given to family
21 minutes ago via web

okay question to those of you who twitter:

when you do the "@" thing, does that show up on that specific person's twitter? because i was looking at some of this person's tweets and they do the "@" for jafaar, genevieve, tito....now if it's some random person thinking they're funny (like most of them) i don't really care...except they're saying that stuff to the children and i think that's disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 28, 2010, 08:15:10 AM
This is the newest tweet from that link. Very interesting - I don't know enough about Twitter to find out who this person is but the people she/he communicates with seem to speak as though they believe in the hoax.

#    The 911 call has many versions with Alberto Alvarez, and a version with "Dr. Murray"...     about 6 hours ago  via web

This link was from one of the persons communicating with the person above. I thought the video was very good so thought I'd share. It has to be very recent as it mentions the TMZ poll being 91% alive.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 28, 2010, 10:16:58 AM
They have posted quite a bit on the other forum and I personally think they have a screw loose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 01:57:26 PM
I think it's people that lurk the hoax sites, like this one and think they have it all figured out. Don't believe them. Unless they tell us something we don't already know or make a revelation. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

April 28, 2010, 04:19:39 PM
Quote from: "juliet"

19 minutes ago via web

21 minutes ago via web

21 minutes ago via web

21 minutes ago via web

hm okay....with the party at Neverlan: That would explain the deliveries in july at Neverland :D

and with the funerals: When did she tweet this? BEcause she speaks in future, or am I wrong?
If I'm right: How did he/she knwo that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 02, 2011, 02:17:42 PM
Put a 2nd thread up about this as I didn't see this one but was asked to post it here so,here it is..

This account is working my last nerve.Seriously.

I have no idea who is behind it,what their intentions are or what they are aiming to achieve but tbh..I wish they would either stop or stop fucking about.I literally follow to keep an eye on what is being said.
As a good friend of mine said over the weekend,the people who have put their heart and soul into believing in Michael and the hoax have no need to confuse,be cryptic or appear only to misguide people and play a game with a seperate agenda.

Bethsabee7Mikal Bethsabee7Mikal
    Hello Believers/Believestigators/FAKE Believestigators !
    "FAKE Believestigators R people who use U &especially L.O.V.E for money and popularity into believing they find clues in their video/blog...
"

what?.........

This is a common/almost daily tweet from the account,who the fake believers are,I have no idea but apparently they follow her/she follows them or it would be pointless writing it.
Nothing that comes from this account is for want of a better word 'privilliged/inside' info,it already exists either on a hoax forum,on the net somewhere and in text or picture form.They rarely post out links to anything significant which leads my to believe it is another person leading people on into thinking they are in the know/involved/of significant importance where the hoax is concerned.
More or less every tweet is cryptic and it is never clear who they are actually addressed to or for which is partly why I am pissed off.It clogs up my entire twitter feed and I have no idea wtf he/she is even talking about.
They appear to be not that great at English so possibly European origin-not saying people from Europe are bad at English but they aren't the best.
Nothing is ever followed up by proof or an explanation.

ATM the account is tweeting about KF and her lying and being an a**hole which we already know but that is the point...we already know...it isn't groundbreaking news and posting things like

Bethsabee7Mikal
    @kopain95 if you saw the message you know,the message sent to the believers and believestigators'

"You have the ultimate proof on twitter that K.F. knows NOTHING and that she was excluded before the Big Day (6/25/09)...as in 2005..."

There is someone by the name of mystery involved in all this as well that bethsabee referes to a lot and people seem to be asking questions about them,

Bethsabee7Mikal
    @kopain95 Mystery sees everything, knows everything, hear everything

I had a run in with this person over the weekend as I am pretty sick of them calling LA lalaland and confusing people about it being some sort of new name for Neverland.
If they just said LA instead of lalaland-because a lot of people outside the US don't know that is a nickname for LA-there wouldn't be any confusion,they are going to assume it is Neverland based on the fact the 2 words symbolise magic,dreams,fun,Disney and all the other things that pop into ones mind.

Example
   Bethsabee7Mikal
    After several weeks in California,have celebrated the Great Miracle at LaLaLand,and X-Mas (but not the religious side) at Never Neverland.

who?what is this about? er...

^This and the fact they really say nothing substantial or of use says to me 'troll' and so I am asking if anyone knows WTF this twitter is on about,can you share it because I am about to go sick and kick ass....and I really want to try and not be so angry in 2011 lol.

Happy New Year people
L.O.V.E
Sin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 03, 2011, 07:15:38 AM
Wanna know who is this? Well, here's what I think. This person is one of those 6 stalkers among who Samantha de Gosson is too. Why?

take a look at this. It is posted on this page, the photo was originally posted by Karen Faye, but the fact that this person posted it now on her page proves nothing but: she's one of those in the photo? I don't have the patience to read more on this twitter. I say what at first glance realize

and read what's written bellow.

"Here is the photo that Michael kept with him on the makeup table in the last weeks of his life.He loved these girls" -oh, I am SURE Michael loves you! Who wouldn't love a bunch of crazy psychotic girls who stalk you at every step you take?!!

Oh my godness... if stupidity would hurt.. there would be a chaos everytime another smartass appears on twitter or anywhere

My honest opinion on this? This thread should be LOCKED before drama starts. Souza?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 03, 2011, 07:51:39 AM
I honestly don't get to the same conclusion as you.
I see someone who is acting as if they are in the know,have a bunch of people hanging of their every tweet because they think they are in some way connected to Michael through this person and I'd like to know who it is.

They are trying to prove Karen knows nothing,was left out the hoax circle and she was no longer working for him in 2009 going off some photos which are already up in the locked education thread/Ganesha OM and the SDG crew ones.
If they are on the stalker team and know KF,why are they tweeting about her lying and not being believable?It makes no sense.This person believe Michael is alive,not dead.SDG and co are on the other side of the fence.

SDG 'claimed' that this pic was on a dressing table years ago,it's part of her psycho fact fact file it isn't new info.Just like everything else they tweet isn't new info..nothing they say,as I said earlier is groundbreaking or of significance.If they were in the know,pretty sure they wouldn't be tweeting the bullshit they are atm.

Read the tweets,the questions people ask back and the answers.All just words.No proof,no links-apart from 2 really old pictures...saying things like 'his last disguise was priceless' and following it up with nothing screams troll and potential trouble causer.

I don't think it should be locked at all,whoever this person is,they are not doing Michael any favours and leading people to believe they are someone they are not,is wrong and should be discussed.How will drama start?Even if they are on this forum,they can't pop up and say 'well actually..I am one of those stalker people and you have hit a nerve'.
So,sorry but I disagree with you I'm afraid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 03, 2011, 09:56:52 AM
I have no idea who this person is but I threw an eye to see what's it about.
It's in my nature to not believe anything without proof, so I will say what I think. This seems to be another person who has the "I know Michael" syndrome. Nothing proves the contrary. I will go and look back on older twitts, just out of curiosity, cause it happens all the time- there has to be something that is obvious a lie in there that makes me prove it's another troll.

Sinderella, from what I've seen so far, you are one of us here who are far from gullible. Do you believe this person to be genuine? if so, then why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 03, 2011, 10:07:29 AM
I hope this won't become some kind of BJ (lol). With this I end it here
Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:14:28 AM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

January 03, 2011, 10:11:22 AM
Found the first proof it's a fake

King of Hearts,dressed in his finery,sits enthroned and looks at his adversaries defiantly around the BlackJack...
Friday, October 08, 2010 12:19:28 PM via Mobile Web

If you need more, I can still go on, and read back twitts, if it's not enough.
I am full over my head of posers and when I see people gullibly following "just in case" makes me boil. This way they will never stop. They appear like mushrooms and fuel is just what they need to go on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 10:25:40 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Sinderella, from what I've seen so far, you are one of us here who are far from gullible. Do you believe this person to be genuine? if so, then why?

You are correct in me not being gulliable,takes a lot to make me believe in anything,I am hard work and rarely impressed lol so no I do not believe this person running the bethsabee twitter is genuine at all.I don't think they have a clue what they are talking about,they just seem to wake up..post a few obscure tweets about nothing to make their followers go 'ooooh..what does that mean,is it a clue?how do you know for sure?wow!' and then give no proper follow up tweet,proof or decent answer to what is said and then leave.

Posting things like 'the answer has already been given' is just total BS.
Answer to what?Where he is?what it's all about?when he is coming back?IF he is coming back?and it was given to who?them?who are they exactly?
This is all it causes....??? they can't answer and so the next set of tweets is about something totally different.

If they were genuinley running a twitter dedicated to giving believers info,there would be no need to be cryptic and shady.Michael and the hoax is about truth,love,and justice not leading people on down paths filled with lies and confusion....which is all I can see going on with this twitter account.
I follow it literally to read the crap they are coming out with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 03, 2011, 11:10:43 AM
I had the patience to go back and read until I find something that is obvious a lie and prove for me it's a poser.

I took a screen shot. Hope people can think with a mature mind and stop giving attention to everyone. This way they will never stop. They know the fans will always fall in the same trap thousand of times. It's well known that people actually don't learn from their mistakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 11:24:25 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

What is said in the tweets there ^ is true.Navi was outside the 02 all day,he even had someone walking next to him with an umbrella,and he was talking to fans outside.
The 02 was 'real' in the sense it happened,and a double was used-we all know my thoughts on that one and they will never change.
I don't believe they could know what accent the 02 double has,that's a stupid thing to tweet.

[youtube:1g4rio7b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1g4rio7b]

But as I said earlier and will say again...not news,those tweets were posted in April 2010.A year after the actual event,info about the 02 conf is readily available all over the internet.Bethsabee isn't blowing anyone's mind just confusing people and doing more damage than good.
Those tweets mean nothing,they are just repeating what has already been said somewhere else.
All they seem to repeat is about LA and Neverland,clearly they have a desire to take a vacation.I wish they would and give everyone a break.

Whoever it is,is online now
#wasteoftimeandlife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions