_Anna_

Re: Bethsabee7Mikal
January 03, 2011, 12:02:36 PM
And also I know my opinion about the O2 and the double thing alltogether, and there is no double. I will say this till my dying day.

I won't waste anymore time going back on this person's twitts, this too means to give attention and it's not worth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 03, 2011, 12:04:25 PM
BS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 06, 2011, 09:46:08 AM
I don't know who the hell this person is but I've been following her for such a long time for just in case. Let me tell you what is interesting with this person is. At first Beth posted on the deathhoax.net for such a short time. And when I checked out her posts out there, something got my attention. People asked her why there were so many garbage cans at the funeral and she wrote that they were NOT garbage cans but they were used for drinks. There were drinks and ice cubes in them. That's what she wrote. At that time NOBODY talked about this like the garbage cans were used for drinks issue. And months after she said that, some believers asked the guy who said he dressed Michael for the funeral ( I can not remember his name right now but Karen Fake and he and one other guy who prepared MJ for the funeral had an interview. I'm sure you remember him.) the believers asked him why there were so many garbage cans at the funeral and he wrote that they were not garbage cans but used for drinks and ice cubes! So only Beth and this (I think his name was Michael Bush?) man told that tha garbage cans were used as drink containers. But Beth was the first one who told about it. Then I started to pay more attention on her page. And then something else came from her. And that was about the kids' vacation in Hawai. Almost a week BEFORE we were reported the kids were going to have a vacation in Hawai, Beth wrote "ALOHA" many many times in her Twitter. She doesn't write "hi" in other languages but just wrote ALOHA many times. She mentioned Hawai in her tweets. Of course we didn't understand why but then we learned that the kids were going to Hawai for their summer vacation.  And this could not be a coincidence.

I really don't know who she is or what she knows but to me, she definitely knows somethings. And the thing that scared me is, she has been talking about a "Cancellation". I and some others asked her many times if this cancellation is about MJ's return and she didn't answer us, but asked why the comeback is important to us. She's definitely getting on my nerves because she never gives solid answers and she's like having lots of fun because she knows things about MJ and she says MJ is sending tweets to her. She's like trying to make us jealous because she knows and we don't. I can not say that I'm a fan of her but still following her just in case to get a clue or something. Wanted to share these with you guys. It's your decision what to do with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:05:48 AM
@PL I wasn't on a forum back then so I can't comment but my problem is about her empty vacant unsupported tweets,lack of evidence,lack of response when people ask questions,the need to be so cryptic and so on if it's all for love and giving people information.She/he is just adding to the confusion people already carry around in their heads and it's out of order.
I find all that VERY strange and will do until I get some sort of proper cohearant reply from whoever it is.

I haven't check if she/he has blocked me,I haven't see a tweet from them since I corrected them about the weather in LA.
Bethsabee said about it snowing and Joe being frosty the snowman,when it was only snowing in Europe-where I assumed he/she was from anyway,and Vegas-yes snow in Vegas,it happened but it only rained in LA and the temp dropped and everyone was moaning about it.They go on about LA and 'lalaland' so much like they live there but to be there at that time it was quite clear it was rain..not snow.

IMO she/he is either talking to someone/overhearing things and getting bits and pieces like you said in your post PL or guessing and messing people around.
No info or clues should be given out if there is nothing to back them up when people ask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 06, 2011, 10:41:14 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
@PL I wasn't on a forum back then so I can't comment but my problem is about her empty vacant unsupported tweets,lack of evidence,lack of response when people ask questions,the need to be so cryptic and so on if it's all for love and giving people information.She/he is just adding to the confusion people already carry around in their heads and it's out of order.
I find all that VERY strange and will do until I get some sort of proper cohearant reply from whoever it is.

I haven't check if she/he has blocked me,I haven't see a tweet from them since I corrected them about the weather in LA.
Bethsabee said about it snowing and Joe being frosty the snowman,when it was only snowing in Europe-where I assumed he/she was from anyway,and Vegas-yes snow in Vegas,it happened but it only rained in LA and the temp dropped and everyone was moaning about it.They go on about LA and 'lalaland' so much like they live there but to be there at that time it was quite clear it was rain..not snow.

IMO she/he is either talking to someone/overhearing things and getting bits and pieces like you said in your post PL or guessing and messing people around.
No info or clues should be given out if there is nothing to back them up when people ask.

Agree with you Sindrella. I have mixed feelings about her. But probably like you wrote, she is talking to someone from inside. Lalaland and Neverland are two different places she said. And I think Lalaland is in London but who knows. She confuse us more. But still it's better to keep an eye on her. Something interesting may come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions