Re: eating habits
April 28, 2010, 09:35:43 PM
OK! The very fist video with Kai Chase makes me to believe that:
1.Michael worries about his healthy eating, meaning hardly possible he could poison himself to death with Propofol. Because if he cares about his health, he would definitely care about his LIFE as well;
2. She never says she saw it was Michael taken to the hospital, nor Paris or Blanket saw it was their father taken to the hospital. She did not hear 911 call. Ok, if Michael is dying, someone who calls 911 was whispering in the phone so no one could hear conversation?????? instead of screaming?
3. Again, I have posted several times at different threads, the TIME FRAME OF STARTING THIS "DEATH" STORY--8.30 AM. SHE NOTICED MURREY DID NOT COME DOWN AT 10.30 AM FOR BREAKFAST AS USUALLY. HIS THE SCREAM STARTED AT 12.30. THIS MEANS, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT TIL 12.30  AFTERNOON????????? WAS OR WASN'T MICHAEL SLEEPING ALL NIGHT, WHY PROPOFOL WAS GIVEN TO MJ AROUND 11.00 AM OR SO, BUT NOT AT 4.00 AM FOR EXAMPLE? THIS ALMOST 12 HOURS TIME FRAME VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS IN GOOD WAY FOR HOAX, HOPEFULLY.
4. Per Kai description, Michael was eating normal, breakfast, lunch, dinner even taking with him.
5.Do not forget 4 hours med test Michael passed to be qualified for tour insurance.Doctors did not find him very skinny, right. They look at the med history, what was is weight last time. I assume everything was fine. Jermain once said that too.
6. Murrey said call Prince. WHY? TO MAKE SURE MEDIA HAS A PROOF MICHAEL HAS DIED? AND IF MJ REALLY DIED AND PRINCE SAW HIS FATHER DYING, SORRY, HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST CALM PERSONS DURING THE ALL DEATH CEREMONIES!!!!!! OR, THIS KID DOES NOT HAVE A HEART!!!! BUT SINCE IT's NOT  TRUE, THEN EXCUSE ME WHAT ELSE WE CAN THINK OF?  

Sorry Prince   :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mykidsmum

April 28, 2010, 10:10:58 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
To me his weight loss indicates one of two things to me:

1.  MJ had an issue with eating.. and when he was stressed and unhappy, he stopped eating and lost weight.   His weight loss in TII period corresponds to his weight loss during his 2005 trials..   it can be argued MJ was very stressed during TII as he was in 2005.

2.  MJ lost weight ON PURPOSE during those final weeks of TII.   He didnt eat and took weight loss tablets in order to dramatically drop weight to look ill and frail..  it has been suggested before MJ did this in an attempt to fail the final medical exam for the insurance in order to get out of the shows.
I think you have a fantastic point and I think you are on to something with number two and you hit the nail on the head with number 1...here is the truth...from MJ's own mouth...This is what he says about FOOD and EATING  Look at around 4:20
[youtube:3d5i9h5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaQq4Vf7dkQ&feature=related[/youtube:3d5i9h5n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

April 28, 2010, 10:18:42 PM
Michael is a nibbler. Small meals throughout the day. Not one to sit and have seconds at a meal. When he is gearing up for something he doesn't eat much. Lots of protein. He does like sweet things now and again. He does like candy for quick energy. He does however make sure that his children get a well balanced diet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:32:58 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
[youtube:2fwo4gvl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9r3HPn1vtk[/youtube:2fwo4gvl]

why do i dislike this woman?

Cus she acts like she's the shit....I kinda dont like her either.
exactly, plus do you really need to cook in a belly top. *rolls eyes*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 28, 2010, 10:33:52 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
[youtube:2jq7uoy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9r3HPn1vtk[/youtube:2jq7uoy5]

oh my god what? you mean you guys don't make guacamole wearing a britney spears performance outfit too?!
LMFAOOOOO. haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

topsecretgirl

April 29, 2010, 01:25:18 AM
@dancingthedream
I agree on both your points!

@scorpionchick
In the 2nd vid Kai Chase said Murray called Prince but then she says Prince never went upstairs.

Who told the staff to leave the house? Who was in charge when Michael was 'unconsious'??
Was there another family member at the time?? (not the children)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

April 29, 2010, 09:13:20 AM
The interview it*s great find! Do not forget- the mistery can*t be broken. The real goal for everybody it*s improvement . The year 2012 it*s extremely important . Searching the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I saw the petition (maybe it is allsaw elsewhere...)- please sign- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 29, 2010, 09:40:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Updated: Thursday, 16 June, 2005, 07:59 GMT 08:59 UK  

E-mail this to a friend   Printable version  

Jackson 'at peace' after verdict  

Michael Jackson was acquitted of all 10 charges on Monday
Michael Jackson is "at peace" as he recovers from his child abuse trial, his brother Jermaine has said.
"Michael is recovering, but it's a time (to) rejoice for the family," he told CNN's Larry King Live show on Wednesday after his brother's acquittal.

However, Jermaine Jackson said his brother was "sort of not eating".

When asked whether Michael Jackson might move somewhere else, Jermaine said: "We've always had a love for other places outside the US."

'Very tough'

He said he "wouldn't be surprised" if his brother did decide to leave the US, and added: "I would be right with him."

When asked to explain about his brother's eating habits, Jermaine Jackson said the singer "was eating sandwiches and things like that but it was just very tough".

He said he did not know whether Michael would want to do an interview.

Now that Michael's been vindicated, we all have to be careful... you never know what someone's plotting and planning

Jermaine Jackson
"I'm pretty sure he's just looking to rest," he said. "That's what's most important, to rest and get his mind back and focus on being a person - nothing about doing this or doing that but just resting."

Jermaine Jackson added that his family was concerned for their safety.

"I fear sometimes when I'm out," he said. "Now that Michael's been vindicated, we all have to be careful... you never know what someone's plotting and planning."

Earlier the security manager of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, where the singer has remained since being acquitted on Monday, was praying for family of Gavin Arvizo, the boy who accused him.

"We pray for them, we don't wish any harm to them and we definitely tell our fans 'don't promote anything like that'," Terry Anderson said.

(Accuser Gavin Arvizo) was having a difficult time understanding why people wouldn't believe him

Santa Barbara district attorney Tom Sneddon
The singer had no immediate plans to throw open the gates of his ranch to celebrate his court victory with fans, Mr Anderson added.

Santa Barbara district attorney Tom Sneddon, who led the prosecution case against Jackson, said that Gavin Arvizo was "very down" after the jury's verdict.

"He was having a difficult time understanding why people wouldn't believe him," Mr Sneddon told NBC television's Today show.

"It's difficult... to have put his heart and his soul on the line in front of the world and to not be believed," Mr Sneddon said.

In an interview with US entertainment show Inside Edition, Mr Sneddon said the alleged victim "felt victimised again" by Jackson's acquittal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's death spotlights eating disorders
June 28, 12:08 AMExtreme Weight Loss ExaminerMark RubiPrevious
Next  
10 comments     Subscribe
Subscribe
Get alerts when there is a new article from the Extreme Weight Loss Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use. Email Address

Include other special offers from Examiner.com
Terms of Use

ShareThis

Photo courtesy of Santa Barbara Sheriff's DepartmentThe untimely death of musical icon Michael Jackson spotlights eating disorders in general, and for men in particular. Whether Michael Jackson suffered from anorexia, which some call “manorexia” in men, is up to debate. What is not up for debate is whether Jackson had the classic symptoms of the disease.

Anorexia can be a lifelong affliction once it hits. Many people who have developed and then overcome the condition find themselves returning to the mindset and eating habits months or even years later. The Mayo Clinic’s eating disorders page has an excellent list of symptoms of the most common eating disorders.

The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute has an online BMI calculator. A BMI less than 18.5 is considered underweight. A normal BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9. Those with a BMI between 25 and 29.9 are considered overweight. A BMI greater than 30 indicates obesity.

An article published by England’s Times Online in 2005 said that rumors of Jackson’s weight were as low as 6.5 stone, which translates to a mere 91 lbs on his 5 foot 11 inch frame. That would translate to a body mass index of only 12.7, which is severely underweight. Dr. Thomas Stuttaford, who wrote the article, said that those with a BMI under 17 “are in need of medical help.”

Dr. Stuttaford also said that abnormal heart rhythms like Jackson’s can be “indicative of a slow transmission of the impulse that triggers the contraction of the chambers of the heart.” He pointed out that “social isolation and withdrawal are features of both anorexia and depression.” Jackson was famous for both those characteristics.

Jackson’s arrest record in 2003 with the Santa Barbara (CA) Sheriff’s Department said his weight was 120 pounds. That would have made his BMI only 16.7 as he entered one of the most stressful times in his life, facing allegations of child molestation. He was eventually acquitted of those charges.

The Daily Mail in England published an article today by Ian Halperin said that Jackson “became so skeletal, doctors believed he was anorexic.” Halperin was so shocked by Jackson’s appearance that he predicted “last December that Michael had six months to live.” Jackson died six months and one day after the prediction. Halperin wrote that “Jackson had lost an astonishing amount of weight in recent months. His medical team even believed he was anorexic”

Geraldo Rivera of FOX News characterized Jackson as “paranoid” and “addicted” as well as anorexic. He said that Jackson “was at times so thin as to be almost translucent.”

The National Institute of Mental Health says that “The three main types of eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder.” NIMH data suggests that only 5 to 15% of anorexics or bulimics are men. As for binge-eating disorder, men make up 35% of those afflicted.

A study done at Columbia University in New York says that “National population-based studies have found that eating disorders affect 1–3% of women and less than 0.5% of men, except for binge eating disorder which was found to affect 2% of the men” studied. That study also found that “Although anorexia and bulimia nervosa occur primarily in women, 5–20% of people with eating disorders are men.” The report also said “Studies suggest that a disproportionate number of these men are gay and bisexual.” The study concludes that “Researchers should study the causes of the high prevalence of eating disorders among gay and bisexual men.”

Although the number of women suffering from eating disorders is much higher than men, the fact remains that eating disorders affect men as well. And, regardless of gender, eating disorders can kill. The long-term deprivation of essential nutrients as well as calories in general associated with anorexia make the human body ill equipped to maintain health. The addition of narcotics and other substances in combination with failing health from an eating disorder can quickly break down anyone, even if they’re a superstar.
Jermaine could have been refering to fasting (fasting and praying) as well as being overstressed.From the looks of eveyone else in the family (with the exeption of LaToya) I would think there would a problem with weight gain. And there seem to have been times when Micheal is thicker than others(BOTDF for example).Just an opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

the arabian nights

April 29, 2010, 02:27:13 PM
[youtube:19yd1q7f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGIB04tyG0[/youtube:19yd1q7f]

i see orange juice not coke
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 03:41:27 PM
In both interview she appears to me kind of confused and tries to focus to stick to the "story"....therefore she often mixed up things, like she says about Katherine firstly mother instead of grandmother and things like that....hmmm, she didn't convince me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

April 29, 2010, 04:04:30 PM
I agree with you. Kai Chase was put out there for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 04:41:56 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
@dancingthedream
I agree on both your points!

@scorpionchick
In the 2nd vid Kai Chase said Murray called Prince but then she says Prince never went upstairs.

Who told the staff to leave the house? Who was in charge when Michael was 'unconsious'??
Was there another family member at the time?? (not the children)

Exactly. You cannot believe what this woman says.

I didnt relisten to the videos however i THINK i remember her saying she said Prince was upstairs and he thought it was a practical joke (Michael obviously liked to do this sorta thing perhaps before "faking dead" maybe to his staff or whatever...he was a jokster and had an enormous sense of humor) and then someone shooed him downstairs and they realized it was no joke.

Come on Michael loved his KFC and McDonald's and all that good stuff. Plus chewing gum!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 29, 2010, 11:24:51 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
[youtube:kdf2c2d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9r3HPn1vtk[/youtube:kdf2c2d4]

oh my god what? you mean you guys don't make guacamole wearing a britney spears performance outfit too?!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: lmao :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Venus

April 30, 2010, 12:42:12 AM
[youtube:dlyjyrna]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9r3HPn1vtk[/youtube:dlyjyrna]

WTF! Now she has her own show?  :o I hate this woman. Nasty! I hate her voive and her attitude, and I hate how she cooks.
I guess I've lost my appetite.  :?

And wtf she put on? Slut Stuff! I wonder did she wear the same outfit in MJ's house  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

April 30, 2010, 12:57:46 AM
is she a nutritionist or a chef or both?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions