TMZ Live 28/04, Omar Bhatti
April 28, 2010, 03:54:27 PM
Ok, this is soo weird. Harvey & Mike just were talking a long while about Omar Bhatti, about the rumours as to whether he's Michael's son, and also why he lived at Neverland, and brought up him sitting on the front row at the memorial. and they had that 'look' on their faces again, like they know something we don't!!

What are they trying to say here?? Is this another 'piece' (by piece)??

Edit: Link to video TMZ Live 04/28/10 Part 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Transcript

Mike:
Actually I think we should address this. There're alot of questions about this.
Me and you talked, I don't know if it was yesterday or before, we talked about Omar, and Katherine, and we joked about it like, we know something no one else knows, we weren't saying that you guys out there don't know. Alot of people know the story about Omar. And I - it's like - I remember doing this going 'oarh', because we knew a couple of things about Omar that had nothing with him living over there, just about him personally. And we weren't meaning to say that Omar and his story is widely known by the public about the fact that his dad was friends of Michael Jackson, he end up - he lived at Neverland. And now he lives with Katherine -

Harvey: Well no he doesn't.

M: Well, he did.

H: He did.

M: But until recently.

H: Well, he - I can tell you this. He left the country and he ain't coming back to that house.

M: Right, and the other argument - and half of my questions are this - is that, we said he claims to be Michael Jackson's son. That - its - he hasn't come out to say that before. Alot of people claim he says that to them, and Joe Jackson - Michael's dad - even has done interviews where he says 'see, this is, look at Michael's...', he's insinuated it too. We've actually never published it -

H: How does he end up at Neverland, and then in Havenhurst?

M: Well, the story goes that Omar's dad was good friends with Michael, and Omar's dad got sick, or died. I'm not sure if he died, I know - there's something happened and he ended up coming to Neverland for some time, stayed, because of his family situation.

H: Why does Katherine bring him in?

M: Well, it's weird about that. That's the part I think, how does he end up, even after 18, he's like 25, and still lives there with the family. That is very - well and you know when I really started talking about Omar, he was at the front row at the funeral. WIth the kids, wearing the same thing -

H: Right right I know that

M: That was one of the things that kind of changed it for me.    
Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 05:15:32 AM by JukeBox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ Live 28/04, Omer Bhatti
April 28, 2010, 07:09:40 PM

It just seems really strange that they continue to speak about anything related to Michael. Now it's like they are trying to "set things straight" but not doing a very good job of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Good Lets Dance

April 29, 2010, 12:21:29 AM
"He left the country and he ain't coming back to that House" This is quote of Harvey regarding OB. (So Omer has left the US) They ask" How did he end up at Neverland?" And Harvey's Asst. says "His father either got Sick or Died -Not Sure"... Now this is just plain strange. What if Omer's Father is the One who was terminally ill and kept upstairs? He would be about the same age as MJ to have a son 25 yrs. old (Omer's age) Could Omer's Father be the "Dead" MJ impersonator?

To watch the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (and click on Pt. 2 on right side)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 12:30:18 AM
Didn't they show Omer's mom and dad in an interview?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 29, 2010, 02:17:26 AM
The way Harvey says Omer is never coming back leads me to believe something happened??   LOTS of stuff going down at Havenhurst!! Some serious changes and lots of people no longer staying there!! Makes you think!! :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TMZ Live 28/04, Omar Bhatti
April 29, 2010, 05:37:18 AM
To me looks like Omer could me Michael's child. Maybe I am wrong, but I think he looks like Michael, at least the eyes....I think he looks a lot much more like Michael than Prince and Paris

Maybe it's just my imagination...

Why would TMZ be concerned about Omer?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 29, 2010, 08:29:23 AM
Good Lets Dance wrote:

"He left the country and he ain't coming back to that House" This is quote of Harvey regarding OB. (So Omer has left the US) They ask" How did he end up at Neverland?" And Harvey's Asst. says "His father either got Sick or Died -Not Sure"... Now this is just plain strange. What if Omer's Father is the One who was terminally ill and kept upstairs? He would be about the same age as MJ to have a son 25 yrs. old (Omer's age) Could Omer's Father be the "Dead" MJ impersonator?

You may be right .. and maybe talk about the son of Michael Omer that the think as such :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 12:42:43 PM
if mj is alive ,i think these were instructions given to omar by mj to leave the country n live with him   , just a possibility ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 12:58:16 PM
Just something random and possibly not even that important, is his name Omer or Omar?? I initially thought it was Omer but TMZ put Omar and I googled an there were mixed results.. But more of Omer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2010, 05:25:20 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

To watch the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (and click on Pt. 2 on right side)

Hmmmmm, not a weird thought... Maybe Omer's father was Mike's double, that would explain the stories about him being 'Mike's' son, get what I'm saying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 03:22:18 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

Hmmmmm, not a weird thought... Maybe Omer's father was Mike's double, that would explain the stories about him being 'Mike's' son, get what I'm saying?

Actually Riz looks nothing like MJ. I doubt he would have been an MJ double. IMO all this talk about doubles is getting a little out of hand. Where's the Real MJ. Omer's Father Riz, worked as a chauffer at Neverland at some point. From all the pictures I've seen he looks pretty healthy to be terminally Ill, IMO. I think alot of us need to take a step back and look at some of the facts again. Alot of weird stories have been coming up, and I think some are getting confused. Alot of people are posting things trying to connect the hoax with topics that are no way shape or form connected with MJ. Be careful  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 03:40:16 PM
heismypeterpan has said Omar has left the compound and wont be back..  that he and his FATHER are making threats to the Jacksons and will go public soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 09:02:36 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
heismypeterpan has said Omar has left the compound and wont be back..  that he and his FATHER are making threats to the Jacksons and will go public soon.

See, I thought Riz was still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions