Re: Thisisalmostit
December 08, 2010, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
@keyboardwizz, amateur interpretations and experimentations within a multicontextual approach are not showing the results of a real research at all and that is why "your" project got out of hand and looked lame from the beginning.

Game going out of hands?

It never is or was a game for me, and if you've read my post above you'll read that I've used information based on knowledge I gathered the last 20 years, so calling that "amateur and experimentation " is clearly a lack of insight or interest. As I stated above T.S. only scratches the surface on multicontextual research, so if mine looked lame what would you call his ??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 08, 2010, 02:19:55 PM
An experiment to fans?, On the internet is very easy to deceive (if I agree that everyone is free to believe what they want), but this forum is easier to do it because at stake here are people's emotions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

December 08, 2010, 03:37:54 PM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
Quote from: "Gema"
@keyboardwizz, amateur interpretations and experimentations within a multicontextual approach are not showing the results of a real research at all and that is why "your" project got out of hand and looked lame from the beginning.

Game going out of hands?

It never is or was a game for me, and if you've read my post above you'll read that I've used information based on knowledge I gathered the last 20 years, so calling that "amateur and experimentation " is clearly a lack of insight or interest. As I stated above T.S. only scratches the surface on multicontextual research, so if mine looked lame what would you call his ??

I see a pattern in TS´s posts. Event anounced previously-->event happening withing the predicted time, which lead me to think that there is a link between TS and MJ events.

This pattern I could not see in yours, since your actvity was taking place after the latest  TS redirection.
Come on, was too obvious  ;)

Now we need to find out who is behind BOW, Cassandra Gretchen and the other posers  :lol:

Confess now or keep silent for the rest of your life  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 08, 2010, 03:48:01 PM
This is a reply on the thisisalsoit on november 14th

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Puff"
Redirected to : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Elsa"
In the official version of Breaking News, I hear

1:34  fakin' fakin' breakin' the news.

I've realized that this TIAI redirect about the Orson Welles broadcast of War of the Worlds (The Greatest Hoaxes ever), was timed perfectly prior to Breaking News .  The War of the Worlds broadcast was done as a series of news bulletins about Martians landing in New Jersey.  Breaking News starts with news bulletins and was supposedly recorded in New Jersey.  The War of the Worlds broadcast made Orson Welles famous around the world and the question over the authenticity of Breaking News has people listening to and comparing Micheal Jackson's voice which promotes all his music not just this new album.

There is also controversy over the unauthorised use of the Prince symbol, just as there was when Paul Anka claimed ownership of the This is It song.  Ooops – it’s hard to believe Sony could be so careless. Key people at Sony have to be involved in the hoax and TS had to know what was going to happen with the song when this redirect was made – right?

On the 9th:

Nuff said.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 08, 2010, 03:57:25 PM
I don´t understand. what do you want to say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 08, 2010, 05:14:50 PM
I don't suppose you mean all this is a hoax in itself keyboardwizz? ;) Or that because the redirect pointed to the Orson Welles hoax just before Breaking News was released some kind of inside info was at play?  Not easy to accept considering....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 08, 2010, 09:49:18 PM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
First of all, please use the quote button the right way, now it seems that Gema said:

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

While this is my quote, and I made this statement as my personal view on the whole hoax, so it has nothing to do with the situation that's going on right now. And yes you can see my twitter experience as a social experience and it gave me a good insight in gullibility and interpretations of quotes and redirects.

Third, I was asked to stop but I had my own reasons for it to continue, when you read my posts on other threads you can clearly see my intentions and opinions, I don't wan't drama on this thread, thisisalmostit has been and will be a positive experience.

For synchronicity and multicontextual research you really have to do your own investigation, it involves a lot of reading,research and a totaly new way of looking at the world , but it's a very rewarding experience for me. It involves studying symbols, etymology, history, astrology, mystisicm, the occult, psychology etc. All of these are subjects I'm fascinated with for decades now, but with the multicontextual research all this knowledge finally fits together.

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

Keyboardwizz, I know very well where the underlined quote came from.  It is clear I was referring to you, but for the benefit of those who might have skipped your explanation, I am grateful you stressed it was your quote.  

Like I said, I didn't follow you, TS, or anyone who came here saying they had info on the possible hoax or that they are insider.   The reason I mentioned your quote is because thisisalmostit sounds in the best case, like an experiment;  in the worst case,  like a mind game.  You have proven my point with your experiment, and somehow I am thankful you started this. Everything happens for a reason...

You see, I am 50/50 on the whole hoax idea.  I am just researching and waiting for tangible proof of a hoax.  I know there is a lot of info that points toward a hoax, but well I think I am one of those who needs to see MJ telling me himself lol.    

Now may I ask you, does your analysis influence your opinion in the hoax?  Do you  believe MJ is alive?  Anyway, did your social experience of thisisalmostit have anything to do with proving or disproving MJ is alive?  I mean all this in a personal level, your perception, not in trying to disprove or prove a hoax publicly.  Sorry if I ask you something you might have already answered, but I am just too lazy and tired to look through the  thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 03:35:24 AM
This experience foremost showed me how clues are interpreted, sometimes I tweeted something and I would read explanations I never thought of, and those where just single words sended in cyberspace. I even was analyzed by someone and most of the meanings he/she gave to the tweets where totally off........  I even think there is a posibility that some of my "followers" still believe that I'm Michael even after my revelation, and what shocked me even more is how people confuse assumtions and facts. I firmly believe in the power of words and think a lot of "secrets "in this world can be unveiled  by going back to the true origin of those words. Sadly nowadays the world is lost in translation...

So it did shed a different light on T.S. , because he even took it a step further by re-directing to posts of members here by which he literally is directing the things we should look into. So I'm not calling him a fraud or anything, but his redirects are in no way a proof that Michael is alive.
So his intentions or validity can only be proven after a revelation or BAM.

For me personally there still isn't any solid evidence that Michael is alive, but no evidence he's dead either, so I'm totally with you : 5050
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 09:21:37 PM
LOL single words...imagine what a huge "blog-like" post can do...  I dont know whether TS is someone who knows a bit more beyond a few Google searches.  I do read his posts, but just out of curiosity.  Who knows if one day I'll follow him  :D .

Now something I'm certain of is that people like the attention they get when they post something that sounds interesting.  When you post  and other members reply agreeing to your post or flattering it, this boosts your ego. The power of words...:) And that's good in a sense, but  not  when you do it to trick others or just seeking attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 02:41:30 AM
It's time to lock this one as well. I hope that locking all these threads will bring back some peace back to the board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions