ejay

This hoax has a message, i don't know what it is right now since there is so many different theories being tossed around. i'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer.  If it's a message that benefits the earth, all its people and animals, a HUGE united L.O.V.E among all of us..then i'll wait for as long as that takes.  <3 First I want the message. Then I want to be able to congradulate the man who delivered it!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe that the longer the wait then the bigger the BAM. If people move on as time passes then the BAM will have the greatest impact if/when it occurs. For all we know, the BAM could be Michael walking Paris down the aisle at her wedding. Now that would be one helluva BAM because absolutely no one would expect that especially after so much time had passed.

Think about it, things seldom happen when they are most expected. It's when you least expect something to happen then it usually happens. It's when you let your guard down and your attention is distracted elsewhere that you get the biggest surprises. BAM dates have been set throughout the past ten months. That's no BAM. People expected something  on those dates. The same holds true for these cirque de soleil dates. People are expecting something.

Have you ever planned a surprise party? They are not as easy to plan as some people may think. However, they are most successful when the guest of honor has absolutely no clue that it is about to happen. For those who are counting on a BAM, consider this hoax to be MJs well-planned surprise party for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

Indeed you are true fans and there is one word for your thoughts -sublime ! This is why I*ll stay here whatever happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"
This hoax has a message, i don't know what it is right now since there is so many different theories being tossed around. i'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer.  If it's a message that benefits the earth, all its people and animals, a HUGE united L.O.V.E among all of us..then i'll wait for as long as that takes.  <3 First I want the message. Then I want to be able to congradulate the man who delivered it!

What if we are not supoosed to WAIT, but ACT ? I never heard Michael saying something like "wait for me to return, to make a great change" I only heard "it's up to you to make that change" Never said we had to wait for something to happen. I think we can wait for him, but not for his message. His message is already here, waiting for US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'we have four years to get it right' (mike in tii on his speech at the end)

makes perfect sense now... :mrgreen:

'course i'll wait! he's already letting us know that he's still out there somewhere, what good would all those clues be then? the fact that so many of us read clues the same way, shows that they work.

and what good would all this elaborate planning and detail be if this was all over so soon. my take is (as frequently posted) that this was planned for at least 10-15 years, if not even longer. how much detail can you come up with in all that time? and then you need to give certain processes some time, too, like the trial. there is no real telling how long this will take alone, let go all the other stuff that's happening on the side...maybe some things are going on that we will never hear a word about, which also required some planning. and then you take a decade with deliberate planning to have it all go down in a year? naaawww...
four years is nothing compared to the effect it's gonna have whenever mike returns, if at all...which also might possibly part of the plan - stay dead to the public. who knows but genius mike himself... :mrgreen:

i'll be here, i ain't goin' nowhere, this is way to exciting to watch unfold... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Lilou

Even if we don't want,we have to be patient  .. :mrgreen:
If we love him,we have to wait..
he did many things for us..it's our turn now..
But i think we don't have to wait until 2012 ..I don't know why i feel it ..
We really miss him and i think he miss us ..
 :D

Even if he never come back,the word "patience" is in our heart ..and if we will never know truth ..i know that until the end of time we still waiting ..

We love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

the arabian nights

nope, i doubt i will be on this site till then

if mike comes back - hopefully i will be alive to say welcome back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can wait!!! Even a lifetime if i have too
Michael is SO worth waiting for :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I just thought of something so stupid:

what do most people do in four years? Go to college

c=3
o=15
l=12
l=12
e=5
g=7
e=5
_____
59....5*9=45;....4+5=9 (special number)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

I partied hard the first year so it took me a little longer to earn my degree.  :lol:

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
I just thought of something so stupid:

what do most people do in four years? Go to college

c=3
o=15
l=12
l=12
e=5
g=7
e=5
_____
59....5*9=45;....4+5=9 (special number)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "ejay"

What if we are not supoosed to WAIT, but ACT ? I never heard Michael saying something like "wait for me to return, to make a great change" I only heard "it's up to you to make that change" Never said we had to wait for something to happen. I think we can wait for him, but not for his message. His message is already here, waiting for US.

I think you totally misunderstood my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

I will wait ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

the arabian nights

im here now, but we are losing pp each day -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

Let it be! Others will come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
'we have four years to get it right' (mike in tii on his speech at the end)

makes perfect sense now... :mrgreen:

'course i'll wait! he's already letting us know that he's still out there somewhere, what good would all those clues be then? the fact that so many of us read clues the same way, shows that they work.

and what good would all this elaborate planning and detail be if this was all over so soon. my take is (as frequently posted) that this was planned for at least 10-15 years, if not even longer. how much detail can you come up with in all that time? and then you need to give certain processes some time, too, like the trial. there is no real telling how long this will take alone, let go all the other stuff that's happening on the side...maybe some things are going on that we will never hear a word about, which also required some planning. and then you take a decade with deliberate planning to have it all go down in a year? naaawww...
four years is nothing compared to the effect it's gonna have whenever mike returns, if at all...which also might possibly part of the plan - stay dead to the public. who knows but genius mike himself... :mrgreen:

i'll be here, i ain't goin' nowhere, this is way to exciting to watch unfold... :mrgreen:

When Michael said we have 4 years to get it right I had this sinking feeling but I was hoping I was wrong. You're right when you say he's been planning this unknown years and so it's not going to unfold too quickly. And the BAM will blow everyone's mind! I think I'm committed for the long haul, although my family wish I would quit yesterday already. Michael's woven his way deep into me.  If I really believed he wasn't coming back but just living quietly somewhere I'd try to wean myself back to normal life, but I truly believe a comeback is an integral part of his promise to us, his words. Something I was thinking about while reading the posts above is -- what if the Cirque de Soleil is also NOT going to happen, just like the O2 concerts, like the tribute concerts, like him not showing at the 09 Grammy awards. Maybe it's all just hype and leading people towards a different finale, one that is NOTHING that anyone is expecting. Michael is all about unpredictability. Akon said he thought "internationally" was the highest you could go, but he says Michael thinks "planets". This is more entertaining that 50 TV shows, American Idol and the rest of the reality shows, and throw in all the best new movies and more.  I'm staying put. Will this hoax site be there for us? I sure hope so. Thanks for being there and thanks in advance for the future! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions