I was in the grocery store check out today where all the tabloids are on the racks.  I looked up at the cover of the Sun and there was a picture of Michael in the left corner bubble, with a tag line that said something about it not being him in the crypt.  So, although I normally refuse to read the tabloid junk, I had to find the article while waiting on line to read more.  It was one page and I read it before it was my turn to check out, and it basically pointed to sources close to Forest Lawn who are saying the guy in the crypt is not Michael and did not look like Michael and something about it being a homeless person.  :shock:  8-)  Now, of course, who believes the tabloid garbage.  But, I did find it interesting that the Sun is now talking about Michael's death being a hoax.  Anybody else see this article?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Although I don't believe in tabloid junk most the time, it can't be a bad thing for us that they're talking about a death hoax :) This is very interesting, but I always thought there would be no one in the crypt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
<3

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
No news like that in The Sun in Australia.  This is great for the hoax though!  Unless it's just another tabloid trash to sell newspapers???   Can someone please post the link if at all possible....greatly appreciated...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wasn't the Sun again, a few months back , that had a pic of Michael and said that Michae is alive ?  8-)
Someone had posted the picture in here. I don't remember where and when .
Anyone ?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know Tabloids usually print things that are lies but this is interesting.  I heard alot of people saying that a double could have died instead of MJ.  I could actually agree with this as a possibility instead of the double thing.  If someone is homeless and they happen to die it's likely they're not going to have any family to identify them.  Also if their homeless they definitely don't have any insurance to have a funeral or burial.  They would basically be like a John Doe.  I'm sure there are probably lots of John Does in LA due to crime and other unfortunate events.  When my dad passed sadly he lived in another state and had no life insurance.  I wasn't able to bury him so I had him cremated because that's all I could afford at the time.  If I wouldn't have had him cremated they would have just buried him in an unmarked grave which is sad.  So this sounds more plausible to me than a double actually dying.  I'm not saying this story is true but it definitely puts a new idea up in the air.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone.That would be great,but we always new that right!Why are we else on this forum. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is there a picture or a link about ?
I can't find anything !  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is the link about the previous article from the Sun that states Michael Jackson is still alive.....as always, with L.O.V.E  xox

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

did they say his death was a hoax or only that the person in the crypt is not MJ?? Even if it`s not MJ, he still can be dead and buried at a secret place..!??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The article was in the Sun sold in the USA, the May 3 addition.  I haven't found it on line.  I may have to go back to the grocery store and buy it and scan it in and post it.  Ugh!  I really don't want to purchase that trash.  The article spoke of the body in the crypt not being Michael's but some homeless dude and also mentions the hoax.  I know they print lies, but maybe they got this one right.  Or should I say...of course they did!  :P

If anyone can find the link online please post it, and any of you in the USA, see if you can find this edition at your grocery store.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i'm starting to think that my theory with the 'men in black' comparison is right: remember the scene when tommy lee jones showed will smith the tabloids (the worst kind, like here) and told him: these are the news for us. only the insiders can read thru them...something in that respect.
now, given all that and the fact that the sun was hinting twice in the direction that mike is not really dead, this is starting to make all the more sense. tmz is also a very reliable source for 'interpretable news' such as this.

and what would be a greater vehicle for mike than feeding the tabloids himself. if you wanna beat the enemy, become one of them...heeehee... :mrgreen:

here comes the sun...deedee dee dee...(think beatles  :mrgreen: )  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Just another bunch of b.s. trying to mess with our heads.  I wouldn't read into anything it says.  I'm getting very tired of being disappointed.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
The article was in the Sun sold in the USA, the May 3 addition.  I haven't found it on line.  I may have to go back to the grocery store and buy it and scan it in and post it.  Ugh!  I really don't want to purchase that trash.  The article spoke of the body in the crypt not being Michael's but some homeless dude and also mentions the hoax.  I know they print lies, but maybe they got this one right.  Or should I say...of course they did!  :P

If anyone can find the link online please post it, and any of you in the USA, see if you can find this edition at your grocery store.

yes please will you try and find it or buy it and scan it in if its only cheap lol, i went to shop to see if i could see it but there wasn't anything like that, now i only relaise that the news in US lol i really wanna see it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Just another bunch of b.s. trying to mess with our heads.  I wouldn't read into anything it says.  I'm getting very tired of being disappointed.  :cry:

Dont be disappointed, sending you a big HUG sounds like you need it ;)   Its not a question  of being dissappointed but just keep believing and keeping faith with all we have learned in the last 10 months. :roll:   Its hard sometimes but just keep holding on the ride is a bit bumpy at the moment.

:)
Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:24:37 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions