We still do not know what happened!!!!
May 01, 2010, 01:32:19 AM
That morning of June 25 I have read Michael was packing his bags and than went out
into the living room and passed out. His child thought he was playing again but realized he was not.
These are some questions that have puzzled me from the beginning of his so called death !!!
1. Who helped Murray carry Michael to the bedroom?
2. Who was with the children when he passed out on the floor? No one ever speaks about the nanny and what she had seen that morning.
3. Did the nannny and the person who helped Murray carry Michael to the room not have a cell phones?
4. If I am correct Murray ran downstairs to get help in the kitchen so did the chef not have a cell phone?
5. Why did Alverez the bodyguard not call 911 when the chef called him? Murray must have told the chef that there was an EMERGENCEY SO WHY WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE ROOM AND THAN CALL JOE JACKSON?
6. Alverez than comes out 10 months later Murray told  him to put away the prophol medications before the paramedics got there. Why would he do this and risk Michael's life and his  job?
7. Murray told someone to bring Prince into the room!! Who took Prince to the room and what did they see and why did they not dial 911?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: We still do not know what happened!!!!
May 01, 2010, 01:44:36 AM
8. Also whoever brought Prince into the room did they stay in the room or did they leave him all alone and what did he see?????
9. Michael Jackson home was only 5 minutes away from the hospital so there was many body guards, cars, limo's, and no one could pick Michael up and put him in a car and take him to the emergency room?
10. There was at least 10 body guards at the hospital holding up there jackets when Mike arrived at the hospital but no one can take him to the hospital!!
11. The paramedics were there for more than an hour I believe. What were they doing all that time? I thought they are supposed to carry the body into the ambulance and work on the patient on the way to the hospital. That is what happend when I was little and a friends of the family was very ill and we had to call 911. I remember clearly that they came in asked what happend and we said she was sick. They placed her on the strecher and carried her out.
We followed the ambulance from behind and we can see them working on her all the way there. When we arrived they said she did not make it. So what was all that about at his house?
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:03:07 AM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 02:00:20 AM
This is a very thought out and well planned script or every one is nuts that worked for Michael Jackson.
Or they all SOLD OUT SO THEY CAN GET SOME MONEY $$$ AND THEY ALL LOOKED THE OTHER WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 02:13:00 AM
It is amazing though. I still believe Michael Jackson is alive and will return.
I DO NOT SEE MICHAEL ALLOWING HIMSELF TO BE DRUGGED WHILE HE HAD THREE CHILDREN TO LOVE AND RAISE. HE WOULD OF GOTTEN HELP FROM ELIZABETH OR SOMEONE.
HE SAID HE WOULD CUT HIS WRIST BEFORE HE WOULD HURT A CHILD SO WHY WOULD HE HURT HIS CHILDREN LIKE THIS. WHY WOULD HE GO THROUGH ALL HE WENT THROUGH TO HAVE THESE CHILDREN TO KILL HIMSELF WITH PAIN MEDICATIONS.
AND TO DO THIS RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM SO THAT THEY CAN LIVE WITH THIS HORROR FOR THE REST OF THERE LIVES.
I DO NOT THINK SO.. IMPOSSIBLE... NO WAY....
EITHER HE PLANNED IT, HE WAS MURDERED, OR HE ESCAPED FROM HIS EMEMIES HANDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 02:15:43 AM
but he could have thought they were safe meds in the hands of a doctor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 08:11:33 AM
Another great question was why a cardioligist? Why someone who was in dept, could not pay his child support money, who seemed to not be reputable or have his stuff together. He hired this man to take care of his health. A guy on youtube went to the office in Texas and it was an abondoned building. Why did Michael take his kids to see him when they had a cold. ALL OF THIS DOES NOT MAKE SINCE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 08:20:37 AM
I can't believe that Michael thought that getting in jected with drugs from 1:00am to all the way up to the morning was in any way healthy for him.
If he was in this condition he should have been in a detox center. How was he going to do the tour in this condition.
And why was Dr. Murray payment 150,000 for his services.
Who did the backround check or criminal record check on this guy and how do you just let a man in your house and all of this hospitial equipment with no one knowing about it. Another important fact was Michael did not sign the contract for Murray to get paid.
What is that all about.
WOW! PLEASE RESPOND BECAUSE I NEED SOME ANSWERS!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 08:24:00 AM
Maybe the kids had to see Michael so that he would say to them to get ready and say goodbye because he had to go hiding..that's why so few people in the house,that's why an empty house...he was like a guest in that house...that was just a protection screen..I just wish sometimes that i can leave this site so that i can let him live...if not,the truth may come out and he'd be in danger...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 01, 2010, 09:44:55 AM
Because we all believe MJ is still alive, then all this stuff has to be fabricated, made up, that's why none of it makes any sense.  It is all lies.  The inconsistencies is what made us believe MJ is still alive.  The lies have to be believable to some point, so everyday people wouldn't even question the facts, or just believe what they hear or read.  

The story goes something like this.  MJ didn't get much sleep after trying other sedatives, so insisted CM inject him with the milk (propofol) after awaking again at around 9.00am.  Cm stated he only left the room for a couple of minutes to go to the toilet, and when he came back into the room, MJ was not breathing.

He tried CPR with one hand on the bed, and tried to call for help, but to no avail.  He then chose to stop CPR to get help, and that's when he called Alvarez and Prince into the room as a witness.  So MJ was on the bed, and did not collapse.  It has been argued   that, CM lied about the time frame, and that MJ had been dead for some time already.

We will never really know the truth, so that is why the courts want to put Prince on the stand.  Paramedics usually need to stabilise a patient first before transportation.  They would have put in a canula, and incubate him as well, and hook him up to all sorts of monitors, even before they can transport him to UCLA.  Attemping to do this in a moving ambulance is dangerous and impossible.  Anyhow, hope that answers some of your questions.  Also, it is proven that CM was on his cell phone ringing up patients, and then claims to not have access to a phone, to call an ambulance any sooner.    :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 01, 2010, 10:42:39 AM
That morning of June 25 I have read Michael was packing his bags and than went out
into the living room and passed out. His child thought he was playing again but realized he was not.

This .. not supposed to Michael was in his room ..  :?: or in another room?, :?:  and Murray had come to talk on the phone ..  :?: or go to the bathroom, :?:  and found Michael out of breath  :?: .. Murray then said he called Prince, .. to look like to the RCP ?,... :?:

But also call the bodyguard said Alberto Alvarez to help him hide the bottles in a bag of drugs ... :?:  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 05, 2010, 09:23:32 AM
At the end of the day this is the best script written in cinema history!!
THESE ALLUSION WERE CREATED TO SHOW HOW THE MIND CAN BELIEVE ALMOST  ANYTHING AND HOW IT WILL BELIEVE ALMOST ANYTHING EVEN WITHOUT HAVING NO EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.
WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DURING THE MICHAEL CHILD MOLESTATION CASE I NEVER WATCHED THE CASE ON TV.
I JUST READ THE EVIDENCE THAT WAS PRESENTED IN COURT ON LINE.
I TOLD EVERYONE OF MY FREINDS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD BE VINDICATED FROM EVERY SINGLE CHARGE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE OTHER WISE.
I AM GOING TO TAKE THE SAME STAND NOW.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE:
1. MICHAEL IS DEAD!
2. DR. MURRAY KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON!
THE LIST CONTINUES SO MICHAEL SEE YOU IN JULY :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 05, 2010, 09:43:53 AM
i get the feeling we will never know

its mike, murray and the bodyguard

did he get sacked - he hasnt spoken
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 09:15:09 AM
EITHER MICHAEL IS ALIVE OR EVERYONE WAS PAYED OFF TO TURN THERE HEADS WHILE THEY KILLED HIM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions