MJonmind

Just for nostalgia sake:
A world exclusive set of pictures showing wacky pop star Michael Jackson sleeping in a bizarre pressurised oxygen chamber. The images - shot in 1986 and featured in The National Enquirer - show the star in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Jackson, then 28, was at the height of his fame when the pictures were taken and the publication claimed the regime was part of a plan to keep him alive until at least 150. The Enquirer quoted the singer as saying: "I've taken several long naps in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and when I awoke I felt like a new person - I've never felt better. I definitely want one for my home so I can sleep in it at night. I plan to get one immediately. I want to live to see world peace, a world without hunger, a world where children and all mankind know no suffering. I believe if I treat my body properly I'll live to be at least 150." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:1h0b2jkr]49107_82z5yzre14_m[1].jpg[/attachment:1h0b2jkr]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

:mrgreen:
copycat haha!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looks like loose aends are finally tying up. It aint metaphorical anymore. This is THE most blunt articleposted by TMZ abut MJ's innocence.

Go get'em MJ!!!

BTW, hi to all. I am postin after a very long time. Medical college keeps me very busy...so busy in fact that I fear taht i'll miss BAM.  :(  ;)

I will keep posting as much as I can.

I love you all. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is awesome! The first thing ANYONE thinks of when they hear "hyperbaric chamber" is Michael Jackson! These 2 articles are confirming that ANY celebrity can be the victim of false reporting. Way to go TMZ, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal