Janet and MJ best dance moves......
May 01, 2010, 04:35:30 AM
Michael and Janet are known as the best sister and brother duo when it comes to dancing.  These are two of their best dance performances to me:

Janet tore it up in this video, back flip off a chair what?  Just her dancing all by herself classic.
[youtube:38fv96oh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gu1KETjVY[/youtube:38fv96oh]

Here's my favorite MJ performance.  He straight ripped it.
[youtube:38fv96oh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPIo9P0SVk[/youtube:38fv96oh]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: Janet and MJ best dance moves......
May 01, 2010, 08:28:01 AM
watching janet is like watching micheal....only copied....imo.........there is only one person who is original and we know who that is dont we....xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Michael and Janet are known as the best sister and brother duo when it comes to dancing.  These are two of their best dance performances to me:

Janet tore it up in this video, back flip off a chair what?  Just her dancing all by herself classic.
[youtube:shrnbvhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gu1KETjVY[/youtube:shrnbvhg]

Here's my favorite MJ performance.  He straight ripped it.
[youtube:shrnbvhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPIo9P0SVk[/youtube:shrnbvhg]

Part of Janet's video looked like dancing from Scream. There were so many MJ moves in there the whoel time I was like,   :shock:

Also, this is one of my fav MJ videos! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 10:41:06 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
watching janet is like watching micheal....only copied....imo.........there is only one person who is original and we know who that is dont we....xxxx

Oh there's no doubt that Janet was definitely influenced by her brother's dance abilities.  I remember on MJ home videos he said that Janet called him and ask if she could copy his military style dancing from Captain EO.  He said at first he was like man I could just choke her but he was just joking.  So I guess he agreed and I think that was actually one of Michael's favorite songs by his sister Rythm Nation.  MJ used Janet's voice in some of his performances too so I think they would use each others ideas at times.  He even praticed to her music in his studio.  Even the way Janet dresses now in her videos she copy MJ look from This is it but I think that's cute though because that's her big brother.  I think it's okay if she does do some things like him.  I think she really admired her brother's talent as you can see at the end of the 1995 VMA performance.  She look so proud of him and amazed like man my brother is awesome.  Really I think Janet is like the female version of MJ.  She act just like him and she looks like him too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 12:57:58 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "loyalfan"

Oh there's no doubt that Janet was definitely influenced by her brother's dance abilities.  I remember on MJ home videos he said that Janet called him and ask if she could copy his military style dancing from Captain EO.  He said at first he was like man I could just choke her but he was just joking.  So I guess he agreed and I think that was actually one of Michael's favorite songs by his sister Rythm Nation.  MJ used Janet's voice in some of his performances too so I think they would use each others ideas at times.  He even praticed to her music in his studio.  Even the way Janet dresses now in her videos she copy MJ look from This is it but I think that's cute though because that's her big brother.  I think it's okay if she does do some things like him.  I think she really admired her brother's talent as you can see at the end of the 1995 VMA performance.  She look so proud of him and amazed like man my brother is awesome.  Really I think Janet is like the female version of MJ.  She act just like him and she looks like him too.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I used to always see Michael in her dance and singing but they are brother and sister after all. I don't think Michael minded her copying him. There is only one Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012