Serenitys_Dream

Not A Double but Dualism!
May 02, 2010, 04:38:53 AM
There has been a significant amount of discussion about whether Michael has a twin, a double and even a doppleganger. I disagree with all of these, there is only one Michael and he has only used doubles for stunts, illusions and diversions. I beLieve there is another reason for the many "double" things in this hoax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZkF0HUSao[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:04:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

Re: Not A Double but Dualism!
May 02, 2010, 07:06:39 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
There has been a significant amount of discussion about whether Michael has a twin, a double and even a doppleganger. I disagree with all of these, there is only one Michael and he has only used doubles for stunts, illusions and diversions. I beLieve there is another reason for the many "double" things in this hoax.

[youtube:19tqrpow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZkF0HUSao[/youtube:19tqrpow]

I don't agree with the double,twin,doppleganger theory neither...
Agree he should have used doubles for stunts...
This is too far from being real...Sorry..this is my opinion. Strong opinion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 02, 2010, 12:55:25 PM
Quote from: "mmz"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

[youtube:3tk3y71h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZkF0HUSao[/youtube:3tk3y71h]

I don't agree with the double,twin,doppleganger theory neither...
Agree he should have used doubles for stunts...
This is too far from being real...Sorry..this is my opinion. Strong opinion.
I am not sure whether you mean  the double theory is too far from being real or Dualism is. If you mean Dualism I suggest you do some research on that subject yourself.

Maybe start at wiki and notice the ZOMBIE idea:
Dualism: In philosophy of mind, dualism is a set of views about the relationship between mind and matter, which begins with the claim that mental phenomena are, in some respects, non-physical.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dualism the doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter, mind and body, material and spiritual, or good and evil etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 02, 2010, 01:57:07 PM
We have witnessed many double layers and many things / persons appearing twice in this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

suspicious mind

May 02, 2010, 04:11:55 PM
you had me right up until the end, then it got foggy about what you were trying to say.it felt either like micheal as some sort of messiah or we are all gods.want to clarrify? as far as what you were saying up to that point .i think micheal could be trying to well essentially(sp) be the only bible some people ever read (as they say). if he is indeed responsible for all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Serenitys_Dream

May 02, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
you had me right up until the end, then it got foggy about what you were trying to say.it felt either like micheal as some sort of messiah or we are all gods.want to clarrify? as far as what you were saying up to that point .i think micheal could be trying to well essentially(sp) be the only bible some people ever read (as they say). if he is indeed responsible for all of this.

The Messiah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 06:02:03 PM
Thank you, this is a great video Serenitys_Dream. You have put a lot together here.
I look at it this way:-

1, Divine consciousness = right brain
2, Analytical mind that collates data = Left brain
3, Body.

I see this as human evolution, The left and right brain coming together in the human body and bringing divine consciousness to life in human form.

1+1+1=3 Lets come together right now, over me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 02, 2010, 06:37:52 PM
i am having a little trouble with how the dualism theory leads to micheal being the messiah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

May 02, 2010, 09:35:18 PM
I really feel you do Michael Jackson a disservice by claiming he is the Messiah.  He was very talented entertainer, who loved God and did not like to be dietised.  Did he die for the sins of the world?  Did he shed his blood to reconcile us back to God, the Father?  Did he heal the sick with a touch, raise the dead or bring peace to hearts with His presence?  He did not.  He is an entertainer that may or may not have "died" because of an overdose of drugs.  If he did not, he has pulled off a great hoax (as in untruth, a deception).  God is all about truth.  When Jesus returns He will split the eastern sky and the world will see Him coming in great clouds of glory.  The dead in Christ will rise to meet Him in the air and those who are alive and believers will be caught up with Him.  No man on earth is able to do this.  Please don't attribute to Michael diety.  By doing this you are doing more harm to him than good.  I do not think he would approve of this, only bring more controversy and cause for personal attack on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 03, 2010, 12:25:12 AM
Quote from: "jill"
I really feel you do Michael Jackson a disservice by claiming he is the Messiah.  He was very talented entertainer, who loved God and did not like to be dietised.

I am not a religious person. I have only been inside a church three times in my entire 43 years of existence, my baptism as a baby, my friends wedding and the baptism later of her child. I have not come to believe, that this is what Michael is conveying, without great thought, research and investigation. Perhaps I am not as closed minded as some because I have not been "educated" by religious organizations (which by the way are corrupt and a means to control the populace) and their doctrine.

Did he die for the sins of the world  Did he shed his blood to reconcile us back to God, the Father?

I believe in reincarnation, who is to say whom Michael may have been in a past life? Perhaps he has done this...
Michael stated he is not Jesus but of course not, he is Michael in this life
 ;)

Did he heal the sick with a touch, raise the dead or bring peace to hearts with His presence?  He did not.

If you listen to the Dateline interview with Rabbi Schmuley, on the tape they play Michael states that "God has given him healing powers." Schmuley goes on to say that Michael had a  "Messiah Complex." What if it isnt a complex?

Michael believes that he can cure children and one of them is Gavin Arvizo who had cancer and made a full recovery. Gavin then went on to accuse Michael of molesting him.

In the "This Is It" trailer Oriantha states "When MJ comes into a room his PRESENCE is just amazing." So maybe he does bring peace to the hearts of those in his presence, whatever he brings it`s amazing.
the bearing, carriage, or air of a person; especially :  stately or distinguished bearing b : a noteworthy quality of poise and effectiveness

He is an entertainer that may or may not have "died" because of an overdose of drugs. If he did not, he has pulled off a great hoax (as in untruth, a deception).  God is all about truth.

He may be more than just an entertainer and how would the Messiah spread his message in our society today? Would he stand on a street corner preaching the word or would he choose another method? Which would gain more of a following and is more acceptable?

I am not sure there really were any drugs actually involved and even if there were who is to say that he did not die and was resurrected. He could very well have experienced what is called a "a near death experience" in which people actually die, leave their bodies, go into the light and then return to their bodies after a period of time (sometimes a lengthy period I might add). This may not be so much of a deception...

When Jesus returns He will split the eastern sky and the world will see Him coming in great clouds of glory.

You do realize that the Bible is full of metaphors. That it is has also been edited and rewritten extensively. Books have been omitted etc. hence why there is so many versions of the Bible. Take for example the Book of Thomas which you can read here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The dead in Christ will rise to meet Him in the air and those who are alive and believers will be caught up with Him.  No man on earth is able to do this.

In the Thriller sequence, from the movie "This Is It", there is a shot where the dead are falling back to the earth. They are not rising up, they are coming back and the dead are also released from their graves, crypts and caskets. "Resurrection of the Dead". Jesus was also a man, a the human embodiment of the creator. Both a man and a divine being, DUALITY.

The resurrection of dead humans is a central doctrine of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It may refer to the resurrection of biologically dead corpses by divine power or to a purely spiritual resurrection where the 'dead' (human beings who are blind to their spiritual nature and the possibility of salvation) come to Life (in Christianity referred to as eternal Life) by means of spiritual awakening and subsequent transformation to a life of holiness. It is used both with respect to particular individuals or the belief in a general resurrection of humanity.

Please don't attribute to Michael diety.  By doing this you are doing more harm to him than good.  I do not think he would approve of this, only bring more controversy and cause for personal attack on him.

This is only your opinion as is everything I have stated is mine. The difference is I have been researching all of this extensively, everyday for almost a year. I attribute nothing to Michael without having investigated and researched it first. What is your opinion based on? Mine is based on many, many things I have discovered since I started looking into this GREAT ADVENTURE.

Maybe the failure to even consider this is partially what is behind the delay in Michael`s return. TS has told us that originally Michael had planned to return on Halloween but that we, the public, were not ready. Why would we have not been ready? Could it be that we need to be re-educated about Micheal and the forces working against him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 03:45:19 AM
Personally I would rather think of Michael as the messiah than a dude in the clouds but maybe that's just me. (Or almost just me, I'm sure there are a few others who would agree  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 03, 2010, 04:28:08 AM
Serenity's Dream: What you have done is cracked the case wide open. You have dared to go where other hoax investigators are afraid or refuse to go. Michael as the Messiah is a very taboo topic (sort of like the Illuminati in some circles). Politically incorrect. One person said if Michael were to declare himself the Messiah half the world would hate him (the Catholics, Protestests, Jews, and Muslims). Christians think they totally know their Bible and understand how Revelations will unfold. When Christ first came to earth he was also hated most by the religious authorities who thought they knew how God's messiah would come to them to deliver them, and they were very wrong, and became His enemies. In fact Jesus most chastised them more than the pagans.

I have been raised in a strong Protestant background, 3 years Bible College, attended church all my life, read very many books, served much till I was 45, but questioned and for 10 years have researched on the net independantly and intensely online and it has taken me on an adventure. My husband, children and I have left the church for 5 years and feel liberated. I left no stone unturned and reexamined everything I was previously taught (which I won't go into). It almost seemed like each new understanding was a breadcrumb leading me along. Michael was the absolute natural next breadcrumb in the path, based on everything else. I still believe the ORIGINAL language Scriptures old and new are the Creator's words to mankind, but from there that's where I see many other things in a different light, much more openly. Much of it is like an illusion or mastergame, or grand story with twists and turns, and we're all a part of it. God is really the One behind the curtain directing everything.  I've felt what I believe is God's guidance all along.  When Michael died I researched his life for curiousity sake, and what I found astounded me and my heart was shaken to the core. For several months I tried to shake my thoughts off, fighting with God in prayer, and finally I yielded to my burning realization. MJ was the return of Christ. I have patiently waited for others to post similar thoughts and found they were told to stop being disrespectful to Michael and Jesus himself, if they even approached the subject. It was a taboo topic. I have so many thoughts on this I don't know where to begin.

I have read most of the many excellent threads since MJHD began on the intricacies of seeming coincidences and layers and genius behind this hoax. Many have wondered if he planned this hoax for 10 years, 20 years, but I in fact believe it has been planned virtually his whole life, by someone even more genius, the Creator Himself. I believe we have hardly tapped into the seeming coincidences, how MJ ties into previous songs, books, movies, poems, paintings, history, people, etc.  I'm saying this rabbit hole or branching rabbit hole is only going to get deeper, more complex, more encompassing. Most of us refuse to admit that Michael is saying these spiritual things. Don't worry, you're not denying the Bible, Jesus Christ, the God of the Universe, only the man-made traditions part.

At first I thought maybe there's a chance he's the anti-Christ but as I read all the fitting passages I realized he simply doesn't match at all.

I looked up the Jehovah's Witnesses faith. They believe that before the birth of Jesus, the Son of God, was in the form of Michael the Archangel, as well in my denomination many feel he could also have been Melchezedek, one of the 3 angels who visited Abraham, and the burning flame that guided the Israelites. I personally reject reincarnation but I respect your beliefs, Serenity's Dream. I don't believe MJ holds to the full doctrine of JW's or even to most of it, just certain aspects. I believe most religious backgrounds have some elements of divine truth, and all have much untruths, all a part of God's plan. The plan of HIStory. The END result will be glorious for ALL mankind! It's called the BIG  PICTURE that jumps out at you when you stare at intensely, and study the many tiny pictures of mankind's history.

Randy Phillips in an interview I'm sure most of you have heard said, "Michael was the most Christ-like person I've ever met."

Many posters online have said Michael is like Jesus to them, or an angel, or they've felt his presence or dreamed about him with them.

And MJ felt God had a special calling on his life, to fulfill a special mission. He knows what it is, but will reveal it at the proper time. Even the ISIS in This is it speaks of possible ancient forms of Christ. We Christians have been overly arrogant that we thought we had everything figured out, but again, that was/is all part of the PLAN. Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, religous teachers (Corinthians). I believe we truly are in End Times, just before New Beginnings. The next aonian time period (2012?). That's in the Bible too, just not in English.

The guards in their interview said, "We know that Michael read his Bible daily, and know all about his personal beliefs but that will come out later." (something like that).

There are at least 5 or 6 times where Michael clearly says, "I'm not Jesus, but I'm just trying to act like him." But his actions LOUDLY say another thing. They show he really is saying, "I'm the Christ."  Anybody who says otherwise is deceiving themselves or trying to ignore it.  When Jesus said certain unpopular things it says many stopped following him.

My research shows the original Israelites and Egyptians were black-skinned (much Scripture, see HebrewIsraelites.org) and so was the original so named, "Jesus" a transliteration of ancient Hebrew into Greek, should be Yahshua or Yahoshua or similar. Michael truly represents all mankind as a black and white man. He has woven scripture throughout all this hoax. Every time he did so I cheered, and was amazed that these were usually ignored. His poems scream his divinity as do deeper meanings in many of his songs. His whole life and painS were done as a parallel to Christ's. Teachings, sufferings, healings, blessings, death, resurrection, delivering as a Saviour (Blood needed to be shed only once.)Have you really listened to the words of MJ's song, "The Man" or "The Magical child" for instance?

I know I will get bashed, ridiculed for this. One month after his death, the verse in Daniel 12:1 literally hit me like a stroke of lightning. I have just basked in all of this wonder, but basked alone.  "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued." And the whole chapter is good as well.  I believe the whole orthodox Christian world is in apostacy, led by Satan himself. The church is a harlot but thinking that it is pure. As Jesus said, "Whitewashed sepulchurs."  The church is expecting a white Jesus (from the aryan race). There is a false Jesus appearing to many called Sananda (looks like the painting millions own) who is a spirit being (Do the research with an open mind). I believe we will be resurrected in glorified bodies in the near future. I've probably already said too much, but that's where my heart has been for 10 months now, just burning inside with joy, excitement, doubts, faith, patience. It's a "Great Adventure". I hope there are other closet beLIEvers that will go ALL  THE  WAY  with Michael. Cause that's what I believe Michael has been telling us, and slowly revealing. Like Lightman, piece by piece, we can't handle it all at once. This all  IMO. Thanks for reading this, though I guess most will think I've taken it way too far.

By the way I still believe Tohme, Tohme is TIAI. (See my post on that under his name). Serenity-s Dream, your video helps to support that theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 04:43:28 AM
I really feel you do Michael Jackson a disservice by claiming he is the Messiah.  He was very talented entertainer, who loved God and did not like to be dietised.  Did he die for the sins of the world?  Did he shed his blood to reconcile us back to God, the Father?  Did he heal the sick with a touch, raise the dead or bring peace to hearts with His presence?  He did not.  He is an entertainer that may or may not have "died" because of an overdose of drugs.  If he did not, he has pulled off a great hoax (as in untruth, a deception).  God is all about truth.  When Jesus returns He will split the eastern sky and the world will see Him coming in great clouds of glory.  The dead in Christ will rise to meet Him in the air and those who are alive and believers will be caught up with Him.  No man on earth is able to do this.  Please don't attribute to Michael diety.  By doing this you are doing more harm to him than good.  I do not think he would approve of this, only bring more controversy and cause for personal attack on him.

Do you really believe, Jesus did heal people with a touch? That he fed 10.000 with one loaf of bread? That he raised the dead? Do you not believe, that Jesus was a human being?
Who wrote the Bible? God himself? NO! Human beings wrote the Bible and it's all hearsay about a man, who did good things. Who helped a lot of people and was selfless in doing that - at least that's, what we were told. Maybe he also enjoyed the fame, the audience, and he probably had some talent in marketing himself - and that's not reprehensible. Others tried to bring him down and spread lies about him, which finally killed him. And all of those, who wrote parts of the Bible, added their point of view, their believes.
We live in different times now - not many things seem mysterious anymore and good things are overshadowed by the bad things, by technology, by lies spread.
Just imagine, Michael had lived 2000 years ago, with all his talents, his amazing presence, his wish and ability to heal children and to heal whole world, his ability to make people feel good. Don't you think, he would have gathered a crowd around him and people had told their children and grand children about him? Don't you think, he would've been idealised in the stories about him? Would his followers have told about his message?
To me it's far from being offensive to compare Michael to Jesus, because I see Jesus as an amazing person, who did wonderful things and had something important to say - just as Michael. And being a person, Jesus definitely wasn't an angel, but probably as good as a human being can get. Basically, Michael was - thanks to another form of communication - even more successful in life, than Jesus was.
I'm not saying, Michael WANTED to be The Messiah - nobody, who's that humble and really has all those talents and abilities would and needed to try. You have it or you don't have it.
I can say that, because I don't fear to use the word "The Messiah" - it means nothing to me. And that's also, why I wouldn't say "Michael is The Messiah". I would rather say, I believe Michael is just as Jesus, the man, was...

Unfortunately I can't watch the video here in Germany, so I can't comment on what's being said in there. But I have thought a lot about that topic in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 04:45:06 AM
MJonmind, thank you so much for that! Although I consider myself a bit of an antitheist, I agree with many many things you've said. I'm really sad to know that you will get bashed & ridiculed - but please know that your words have been appreciated!!!  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 05:06:16 AM
@MJonmind, No bashing from me. :)  ;)  I am pleased this subject is bravely being discussed, it is important. I am a very spiritual person but not in a religious way. I think our subconscious is directly connected to spirit and will open up. If Michael came out and said 'I am the Messiah', I think we all know what would happen to him. Personally I don't see it as god or the messiah as a word, but a direct and conscious connection with spirit, no separation. I think we all have this ability, it's just that Michael has never lost it and he has been building on his image and his connection with us to bring awareness to the world. There are people now who have been locked away because they have had an experience which makes them believe they are God. This in our society is called madness and dillusion. The truth is that it is what we have been led to believe in our society that is dillusional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions