Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Congratulations on your integrity, jacilovesmichael!

It seems you share your strange experience with Aphrodite Jones, who - although a best selling author - did not find ANY publisher for her book "The Michael Jackson Conspiracy".

I am absolutely sure that there was a HUGE - not only mainstream but overall effective - "media ban", i. e. an unspoken agreement not to write or report or show or air anything positive about MJ (besides his music).

Question remains: where did this "negative stigma" come from, when did it start, what was the reason and what was it aimed at?

WHAT WAS THIS ALL ABOUT?

Your thoughts!?

Thanks for your response! I have a lot of thoughts about where the negative stigma came from. Like Michael always said, "the bigger the celebrity, the bigger the target". He became so popular and was unable to be used as a puppet for the illuminati because he refused to put anything but truth into his career. They simply couldn't control him and the GOOD that was in him, so they tried destroying him. That is how the illuminati operate. If they cannot use you, they will dispose of you. I believe these are not only the reasons for the negative stigma, but also the reasons for the hoax itself. We need to start believing in the power of one. If we all stand up for truth and love in our daily lives, even when it seems scary, we can make a true difference in our world.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Thanks for your response! I have a lot of thoughts about where the negative stigma came from. Like Michael always said, "the bigger the celebrity, the bigger the target". He became so popular and was unable to be used as a puppet for the illuminati because he refused to put anything but truth into his career. They simply couldn't control him and the GOOD that was in him, so they tried destroying him. That is how the illuminati operate. If they cannot use you, they will dispose of you. I believe these are not only the reasons for the negative stigma, but also the reasons for the hoax itself. We need to start believing in the power of one. If we all stand up for truth and love in our daily lives, even when it seems scary, we can make a true difference in our world.

Well said! Congratulations on standing up for what you believe in!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

i am proud on you and you have my respect ,you are a winner by doing this  ;) welcome here and enjoy  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all of your support!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Wish more people in the world had the courage to stand up for what is right, as you did JaCi. I'm so proud of you! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with all of us here on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "itsall4luv"
Wish more people in the world had the courage to stand up for what is right, as you did JaCi. I'm so proud of you! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with all of us here on the forum.

You're welcome! And thank you ALL for being here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys, I finally figured out how to get my video uploaded from facebook. I'm a little nervous to post myself singing, but I feel comfortable with you all and this performance was a magical moment for me that I would love to share with you, and I know a lot of you don't have facebook.  I hope you enjoy it, it's one of my favorite songs. The only bad thing is that it had to be shortened down to 90 seconds -  pageant rules!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! I am so proud of you for taking a stand. I bet Michael will be so proud of you once he reads it. I have a feeling he will. Anyway, I can't wait to watch your performance later. I have the utmost respect for people who are able to get on the stage in front of a group of people period, let alone perform on it.  :lol: Peace and blessings! And you're right, everyone is a star in someone's eyes. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! I am so proud of you for taking a stand. I bet Michael will be so proud of you once he reads it. I have a feeling he will. Anyway, I can't wait to watch your performance later. I have the utmost respect for people who are able to get on the stage in front of a group of people period, let alone perform on it.  :lol: Peace and blessings! And you're right, everyone is a star in someone's eyes. :)

Thank you soooo much!  :mrgreen:  Nothing would make me happier than for Michael to read my story and to hear me sing for him! Thank you for taking the time to read it, looking4truth. Much love to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wanted to tell you how very proud I am of you!  And what a beautiful voice!

You know sometimes we set our sights on a goal and it will cloud us from making "right" decisions because we are so focused on that goal.  

I feel like a proud big sister and I don't even know you! LOL  But you have shown me how important it is to do what is right, even if it means giving up a goal I was fighting for.

I hope your story gets circulated because there are many many young people who need this kind of example.

I will be sharing this with my own girls to show them what it's like to be a true woman... a strong woman... a woman not afraid to stand up for what is right.

Thank you!

PS I may be biased but I think MJ has the most beautiful girl supporters in the world... beautiful inside AND out!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Wow Jaci nice to SEE you!  :D  You are a very talented and beautiful girl. I can't believe that they didn't want you to mention Michael! This is a shame! You really have done the right thing, it is very honorable because you stood up for what you believe in and not for the glory. I applaud you for that really! God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "lilwendy"
I wanted to tell you how very proud I am of you!  And what a beautiful voice!

You know sometimes we set our sights on a goal and it will cloud us from making "right" decisions because we are so focused on that goal.  

I feel like a proud big sister and I don't even know you! LOL  But you have shown me how important it is to do what is right, even if it means giving up a goal I was fighting for.

I hope your story gets circulated because there are many many young people who need this kind of example.

I will be sharing this with my own girls to show them what it's like to be a true woman... a strong woman... a woman not afraid to stand up for what is right.

Thank you!

PS I may be biased but I think MJ has the most beautiful girl supporters in the world... beautiful inside AND out!  ;)

Thank you, lilwendy!! You've made me cry! I think I've cried 10 times already today and it's hardly past noon  :lol: But all happy tears!

I am so humbled that you are going to share this with your girls. When I held my title, I got to work with so many young children who looked up to me, especially little girls. I asked one little girl, she was about 6 or 7, what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "a princess like you!" It broke my heart to know that those same little girls (and their parents) would be reading about me giving up my title in the newspaper, but never knowing why. I was not allowed to speak about it, and the newspaper article of course didn't go into detail. So many people in my community assumed that I did something wrong to violate my contract, because that is the most common reason titles are given up or revoked.

And yes, sometimes it's very difficult to do the right thing. In this case, I cried for days before making the decision and after making the decision, simply because I knew it meant giving up that particular dream that I had had since I was a kid. But now I am able to see the beauty in it and I know now more than ever that it was the right thing to do.

Thanks again lilwendy!

Love,
LilSis  :D  ;)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Thank you for sharing, Jaci.  Your personal integrity shines much brighter than any crown.

If you encountered that kind of bias and "forced" belief at the state level, I can only imagine what happens at the national level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is wonderful!!! Thanks to divide this with us!!! All the best and a lot of L.O.V.E :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Wow Jaci nice to SEE you!  :D  You are a very talented and beautiful girl. I can't believe that they didn't want you to mention Michael! This is a shame! You really have done the right thing, it is very honorable because you stood up for what you believe in and not for the glory. I applaud you for that really! God bless you.

Thank you so much Sarahli!

It is a shame, it really is. I had a few pretty intense arguments with board members about it. I included this quote of MJ's in my essay:
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”
And one person commented on it and said "yeah, like a million lawsuits for molesting children" and then laughed...LAUGHED! Right there in front of me. And these people are all in their 40's, mostly older than that. You would think there would be a bit higher maturity level, but sadly the media targets everyone...

Part of me wanted to continue, keep my platform and essay the way I wanted it, and just see what happened. But they flat out told me that I wouldn't even make it to the top 10 if I did it my way (they also told me that the board of directors are allowed to influence the judges votes, how nice). And not making it to the top 10 basically means nobody would have seen me or heard anything I had to say. So I felt walking away from it was the best way to stay true to myself and to make a statement without having to say anything at all.

And on a positive note, I do think that a lot of people are starting to view Michael Jackson differently since this all took place. I think more and more people are researching and eating their own words once they discover the truth, which is a great thing. But the awareness is nowhere near where it ought to be yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions