~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "squall-lionheart"
souza
Ok, that's it. What is your problem?
Why are you suggesting that there is a problem ??
it's just my opinion !!
thats all !!
believe me i really admire your work in this forum .
but in this topic i think u r sliping so far from the truth .

Long time a go the word gay means happy .
now it means homosexual so as we all know that we live in present day it aveos that it means homosexual .
no one is given a d*** what it means 100 years ago!!
pleas dont make a simple word that every body knows so complicated for us !!
thats all i am saying .

Well if you claim to be such a big fan, you should know Mike read a lot of old books, loved old movies and uses a lot of symbolism and synonyms. Like I told you already, this is a hoax forum, not a fan forum. if you don't like a thread because of your emotional barrier, just skip it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "rasyte"
squall-lionheart , ~Souza~  looks like you are fighting...  :roll:  
peace and L.O.V.E guys!

Not really, I only asked what this new member's problem was. This is a hoax forum, like I explained many times, not a fan forum. We are here to investigate the hoax, not to drewl over his pictures and make 100 threads a day about how fantastic he is and what he would or wouldn't do or be or wear or say...

Yes I agree... in this forum we should talk about Hoax...
but always with a LOVE ...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

SOUZA
Well if you claim to be such a big fan, you should know Mike read a lot of old books, loved old movies and uses a lot of symbolism and synonyms
And because i am a big fan i know mj moor than u do there for i am sure that he won't go that far by leaving a complecated cluse to his fans like that !
Do u see now what i meant by saying that u r not even an mj fan ??
Its because We know our michael moor than any one .

We are here to investigate the hoax
Did u see me talking about his music ??
I was talking about the hoax when i sayed that Dr.Arnold Klein has nothing to do withe the hoax !!
and when he sayed MJ was gay he meant homosexual not happy as you suggesting !!

if you don't like a thread because of your emotional barrier, just skip it.
U got that one right yes i really have emotional barrier and i am happy and proud to live in the barrier of michael jacksons love . 8-)
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 01:02:58 PM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm pretty sure that when Mr Klein says that MJ was gay,he means that he is homosexual...If MJ is really homosexual I don't care,I still love his music and admire his dedication to his children!BUT  what I BELIEVE is that Mr Klein is a fraud and also this Jason....As I see it,MJ and this ''lover'' where just friends and all this guy does is spreading rumors and this is so unfair considering that MJ can't defend himself right now but even if he could people would never believe the truth out of his own mouth....!Rumors about MJ's sexuality are just RUMORS... many times in the past he said that he was/is not homosexual!And that's what I believe,but also I believe in my instinct about his sexuality ;)  
It's sad and disgusting the fact that people still spreading rumors for their own reasons and best interests about this man who was betrayed and debunked so many times in the past! They should respect his children who are not 5 years old any more and they associate with other kids and the world in general . I wouldn't feel conformable if people come and tell me that my father is wacko,homosexual,drug addict,freak,asexual and all these terrible thing! I think that these people should shut the fuck up for once and for all!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lacta89
I'm pretty sure that when Mr Klein says that MJ was gay,he means that he is homosexual...If MJ is really homosexual I don't care,I still love his music and admire his dedication to his children!BUT what I BELIEVE is that Mr Klein is a fraud and also this Jason....As I see it,MJ and this ''lover'' where just friends and all this guy does is spreading rumors and this is so unfair considering that MJ can't defend himself right now but even if he could people would never believe the truth out of his own mouth....!Rumors about MJ's sexuality are just RUMORS... many times in the past he said that he was/is not homosexual!And that's what I believe,but also I believe in my instinct about his sexuality  It's sad and disgusting the fact that people still spreading rumors for their own reasons and best interests about this man who was betrayed and debunked so many times in the past! They should respect his children who are not 5 years old any more and they associate with other kids and the world in general . I wouldn't feel conformable if people come and tell me that my father is wacko,homosexual,drug addict,freak,asexual and all these terrible thing! I think that these people should shut the fuck up for once and for all!!!
Finally i have someone who understand whats i am trying to say from the beginning  !! :)
Except for the line in red !!
I couldt agree more .
Thanks
 8-)
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 01:18:03 PM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[blacta89 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm pretty sure that when Mr Klein says that MJ was gay,he means that he is homosexual...If MJ is really homosexual I don't care,I still love his music and admire his dedication to his children!BUT what I BELIEVE is that Mr Klein is a fraud and also this Jason....As I see it,MJ and this ''lover'' where just friends and all this guy does is spreading rumors and this is so unfair considering that MJ can't defend himself right now but even if he could people would never believe the truth out of his own mouth....!Rumors about MJ's sexuality are just RUMORS... many times in the past he said that he was/is not homosexual!And that's what I believe,but also I believe in my instinct about his sexuality
It's sad and disgusting the fact that people still spreading rumors for their own reasons and best interests about this man who was betrayed and debunked so many times in the past! They should respect his children who are not 5 years old any more and they associate with other kids and the world in general . I wouldn't feel conformable if people come and tell me that my father is wacko,homosexual,drug addict,freak,asexual and all these terrible thing! I think that these people should shut the fuck up for once and for all!!! ][/b]

Just trying to understand what you are saying when you say, "I believe in my instinct about his sexuality."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I first saw this thread the other night. LOL, great one!  :D  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

lisap27

ok.. i don't usually post disagreeing with people but..

does anyone on her know mike personally.. NO i think not.. therefore he could be GAY.. just cos he said he wasn't doesn't mean he is not.. i know people live in a fantasy world thinking there gonna meet him and marry him etc etc.. yes dreams are shattered if this be true..

but if you admire someone, its for who they are NOT their sexuality and who they choose to sleep with or have a relationship with!!

i think he may have told a few porkies in the past.. (remember he is human) and if you believe in the hoax what is it.. a LIE.. or not.. or merely a twist of the TRUTH!! again who knows!!

food for thought!! think about it..

p.s i got told by an 75yr old man in a clinic today to have a GAY day!!  ;) so a happy day it was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

souza
Ok, that's it. What is your problem?
Why are you suggesting that there is a problem ??
it's just my opinion !!
thats all !!
believe me i really admire your work in this forum .
but in this topic i think u r sliping so far from the truth .

Long time a go the word gay means happy .
now it means homosexual so as we all know that we live in present time:roll: it clear that it means homosexual .
no body is given a d*** what it means 100 years ago!!
pleas dont make a simple word that every body knows so complicated for us !!
Dr.Arnold Klein sayed MJ was gay and by that he means homosexual ...it doest need a genius to figure it out .
thats all i am saying .

Well, sometimes words and their meanings "from a 100 years ago" still can have the same meaning and significance; most of all, because that word is still used in its original sense sometimes...  and actually it´s not that complicated and mostly, at least I think so, supposed to be funny! But still it´s interesting, because...who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Grace

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Maybe we're looking too much into it?  

I really love your investigations but I don't know...Klein always told these kinda terrible about Michael....  I mean is he allowed to talk about his patients in that way? No, he isn't normally...

No, we are not reading fairy tales into it or looking too much into it.

This whole hoax is about our very personal narrow perception of how things are supposed to be according to some opinion builders these days.

The hoax is about daring breaking free from forced opinion, third party heard-so / say-so point of view.
The hoax is about daring thinking on our own and usíng the gift of a brain for its purpose - think, reflect, decide, revise, rethink again.
The hoax is about multiple forms of way of living, multiple forms of opinions, multiple forms of belief, multiple forms of religion, multiple forms of looking at things, multiple forms of meanings, multiple forms of perception, multiple forms of comprehension.
The hoax is about the unmeasurable richness and treasures of variety on the planet, in mankind, in every human being.
The hoax is about the unlimited pleasure of individual talent and promising visions and about common consensus uniting us all across all differences.

The hoax is not about any "generalizing understanding" or "generalizing interpretation" of any sentences, parables, pictured story used. We tend to jump on them in our dragged-in habits of understanding. As a non-native speaker of English I profit from double-checking words and their meanings. I have to admit, I love the word interpretation exercises that TMZ and others are giving us. Like the casket being also a jewel box. Like the propofol being also a prop of fools.

Look what TMZ indeed wrote and what you may make out of it (due to being used to a certain kind of generalizing perception or "public opinion" or very individual interpretation:

TMZ / the generalizing instant reaction / what else it could mean:
[Klein called in during TMZ Live last Friday, and said Michael was gay and Jason was "the love of his life."Michael was homosexual and that man was the love of his life - OMG - it is true, it is true, he does not like girls, he's not for me, my hope vanishes in a second and there's not only another person but THIS person - OMG!!!!.
Michael was gay --- happy
Jason was "the love of his life --- who is his / he ? Jason is the love of the life of whom? Michael's or Klein's? You cannot really tell this from the twisted sentence. You would assume it would be Michael's - but that's exactly the point here: you assume and interprete and don't know and nobody said so. See it?

On Saturday, Klein told TMZ he does not believe he betrayed Jackson because Jackson never tried to hide his sexuality. MJ did live this in public and did not hide this terrible non-mainstream absurd and sinful kind of life? OMG!!!
Jackson never tried to hide his sexuality --- this is just very true - imagine MJ on stage without grabbing his...

We called Klein out on his statement, because it seems to us MJ went to extreme lengths to keep his sexuality a secret.Yes, at least TMZ are trying to answer the questions - why did MJ manipulate us and did keep it a secret - OMG and no wonder what else was written about him!
This talks about a problem TMZ are having - they are claiming they did not understand MJ, wanted to know more yet did not get any information about Michael's private life. Anything wrong with that? Not to my knowledge as to TMZ not knowing and MJ not disclosing.

Klein told us Saturday, "Was he gay? Yes." He then went on to say his declaration is meant to shoot down rumors that Jackson was a pedophile.
OMG this terrible Klein confirms it again - and yes of course homos don't bother with kids - OMG!
Klein confirms again that MJ was a happy, cheerful person. He details why he talks about it - to shut up the pedophile subject. Now we may wonder about the drawn connection here - there is none actually existing. Happy people don't chase children? Homosexuals don't chase children? There is no "yes" to either interpretation so I guess we better leave it up to Klein to explain another day what he really was aiming for.

And, Klein says, as far as he knows, Jason's alleged two-month relationship is the only gay relationship Jackson ever had.So this went on for 2 months undetected? With this person? I cannot believe it that this was the only one. No way then...
So here we have the rumour motive: "alleged" - hear-say - no proof - not even any proof by the boss of the so-said-lover who claims to know everything about the relationship. Ha Ha. What is our reaction? We read it as if it were true, not as if it were "so-said". Instantly we brew another "OMG, about 2 months it did take? With that man?" And up we are in the foggy nowheres of "Geeeh I cannot believe it!". The only gay relationship ? Oh what a lie.... MJ was more than gay / cheerful (as we all witnessed for over more than 45 years and got further proof of even after his disappearance.

I think the most important sentence here is the gut feeling of "I cannot believe it".
Yet because others told us the contrary, we are confused and finally end up swimming with the least resistance in the main stream of "somebody more powerful and impressive than I am told me so he must be right and I must be wrong and therefore I better should believe what I am told."

And this is exactly what this hoax is about.
The most impressive demonstration of freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of belief history has ever seen.

Dare trusting yourself.
They cannot harm you. Nobody can. Nobody will stop you.
If you only believe in yourself, in your own thoughts, in your own dreams, in your own capacities and abilities, in your own talents.
If you only dare spreading your wings the sky will be filled with doves that never knew how easily they could fly.

Pfeiffer says, "Michael was not ashamed of his sexuality."]
So true. So true. Neither should we ever be ashamed of any part of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I find it interesting anyways, that Klein will call in just to report about this "retard" story.  As I said earlier I disagree on some of what was posted here but at the same time, why decide to call and say all of this. Really, for what?!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applause to you, Grace!

If anyone still keeps asking what this all might be about --- that`s the answer, probably.

MJ`s whole life was "public relations" --- in good times as well as in bad times ... nothing has changed. Now we share (t)his point of view ... and ... what do we learn? A lot .... I guess.

We should be prepared to "read between the lines" and not take everything as it seems ar first glance.

Media is still ruling?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

*Mo*

SOUZA
Well if you claim to be such a big fan, you should know Mike read a lot of old books, loved old movies and uses a lot of symbolism and synonyms
And because i am a big fan i know mj moor than u do there for i am sure that he won't go that far by leaving a complecated cluse to his fans like that !
Do u see now what i meant by saying that u r not even an mj fan ??
Its because We know our michael moor than any one .

Well that's exactly where your problem pops up squall-lionheart.  You only THINK you know 'your' Michael more than anyone.  You THINK to know what he would or wouldn't do, because you wholeheartedly believe in the PR image he carefully created.  A PR image has nothing to do with someone's personality, and it's time to start realizing that and allow Mike to get off the high horse his fans put him on.  Don't think that you know it all, don't think for the man, he;'s perfectly capable of thinking for himself.

if you don't like a thread because of your emotional barrier, just skip it.
U got that one right yes i really have emotional barrier and i am happy and proud to live in the barrier of michael jacksons love . 8-)

You being led by his PR image is your emotional barrier.  Step aside for a while, think outside the box, give Mike some credits.  Then a whole new world will open up for you and I promise you, after that you will respect him even more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Big LOL to all of this!   :lol:
I just think Arnie and Jason are hooked up!  :twisted:
And Michael hooked em up!   :lol:
Arnie still wants his green jacket back, Michael!   ;)
Seriously, I am so gay over all of this!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

wow !! :o
MO AND SOUZI AND GIRLINTHEMIRROR
will will will !!
All the 3 of u at the same topic... replayin to the same poor guy (squall-lionheart)!! :cry:
what i have deserve to earn that honor ?!!
This time i am sure that my opinion was very clear and will deleverd and has the impact that brougt the 3 of u out here .
Finaly i am looking out side the box now
 ;)
there for i dont have any thing to say .... i am out !!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions