~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "reyferrari"
Quote from: "squall-lionheart"
come on gyes stop saying that 4 god seak !!
whats wrong withe u ??
we all know what gay mean !!
No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean in wikipedia !!
Dr. Arnold Klein betray MJ !!
he has nothing to do with the hoax !
so please stop spreading that  :evil:

exactly!!..that's wat i'm trying to say. No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean. Even in China the word gay have one meaning.

i guess when it comes to things that r too hard to assimilate we search the last excuse to not think about it as a reality. We need to change that. i'm sorry, just my thoughs

Sorry, but I couldn't care less if he were gay really. But this hoax has many hidden messages and it should all be discussed. I am not saying I am 100% right, I only point out what it could also be.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
whats wrong withe u ??

exactly!!..that's wat i'm trying to say. No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean. Even in China the word gay have one meaning.

i guess when it comes to things that r too hard to assimilate we search the last excuse to not think about it as a reality. We need to change that. i'm sorry, just my thoughs

Sorry, but I couldn't care less if he were gay really. But this hoax has many hidden messages and it should all be discussed. I am not saying I am 100% right, I only point out what it could also be.

don't get me wrong souza, if MJ is really gay it dossent really matter to me, im 24 years old and i'm lovin him since the age of 5, so its ok to me!..my point is we have to be realistic, not anyone will go that deep to understand wat the word gay really means..that's all!!..gay or not gay, i will luv him till the end of the days :)..all 4 l.o.v.e.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Quote from: "loma"
*sigh*
You guys can be so damn dramatic sometimes.
I am a fan, but I highly appreciate the opinions of non-fans.
Deny it all you want, but the emotional barrier does exist.
Let everyone have an opinion.
This is not a fans-only forum. Please guys. Keep the peace.

Edit: Spelling

holla!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

this is going to far...at the end of the day we all know what being GAY realy means  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

whats wrong withe u ??

don't get me wrong souza, if MJ is really gay it dossent really matter to me, im 24 years old and i'm lovin him since the age of 5, so its ok to me!..my point is we have to be realistic, not anyone will go that deep to understand wat the word gay really means..that's all!!..gay or not gay, i will luv him till the end of the days :)..all 4 l.o.v.e.

Well I did, so why not others? I remembered something  about the original meaning, so it's not something we never heard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "Keep The Faith"
this is going to far...at the end of the day we all know what being GAY realy means  :roll:

Come on.. The first time I'd heard the word "gay" was in a song I learned in Preschool.
Lots of people have ALWAYS know that it has many definitions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

whats wrong withe u ??

Well I did, so why not others? I remembered something  about the original meaning, so it's not something we never heard.

Honey, u did it cause that's ur ''job'' as an administrator of this site and cause u r a strong beLIEver just like me; but the fact is believer or not believer people doubts r inevitable. And unfortunely there's a lot more people who believe that gay story. I'm not saying he's gay, but millions and millions of people read it and the mayority believe wat they read. its sad, but true! :| and those r the same people who knows the main meaning of the word gay without lookin for wikipedia :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

bec

IMO, it's just an obvious BS story designed to get attention and get Michael's name back out there, which is exactly what it did.

Seems to be Klein's roll, to feed the tabloid beast. He always has the juiciest stories.

Notice the alleged boyfriend is severely overweight and sort of awkward looking, not some fabulous pretty metrosexual. Why? Because people might sort of believe it if Michael's boy toy was hot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  yes he's gay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have learnded now that Freddy Mercury was gay gay. And according to Freddy was Michael not so gay. Now that proofs that he was wrong. Michael was defenitely gay.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:P Thanks Souza!! YOu are amazingly intelligent!!
When I first heard this again(like another person I here I remember this Jason first saying this months ago.), but yeah I thought it's either part of the big plan or something related , but then what also troubled me was Michael's children would not only hear this ( even if their Dad had prepared them by letting them know??)  I thought it's not only the fact they would hear this but also have to put up with all the negative salicious stuff on the press rorm the media and also from anybody out there, close to them or not but whom they may associate with or kids their age that wouldn't these days think like those of us that know all definitions,   and put up with their hurtful comments , so I wonder in my head would Michael put his kids through this torture , as he only knows too well what it'slike and he truly tried to protect his kids.
So I am in a dilemna as I can see it from both sides ... and the fact that Dr Klein is/was a close associate of MJ and someone whom he  trusted then if Klein is operating from a place of 'going along with the game plan '  and if he was still very close to MJ then I can't believe he would do something like this to hurt MJ or if he thinks he is dead MJ's Memory.  but the fact that MJ's Children are involved as they are old enough to hear and understand well the 2 olde especially the term it means in today wolrd, I feel it would be too hurtful for them in whatever way to hear this drag their Dad once again in a horrible way from the media , as the media won't give up[ and will dig for more or create mor.

but I truly value and appreciate what You have written as I too thought could this be part of the big plan??

thanks again to You Souza and to Mo and everyone here for all the insight and research and hartfelt comments , it makes  it all feel like we are in this together and we have got MJ's back , in that we won't tolerate anything but the good the best and all that is L.O.V.E!! for MJ!!
that's what makes coming here really positive that we are all like one family and it's 'All for love!!L.O.V.E!!

thanks Souza again
and much love to You and everyone here!!
all my love and big mJ hugs
MIchelle
New Zealand :D
pss  I am totally 100% GAY as well too along with the rest of You!!! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This issue of Arnie and his gay employee has well confused me, is very different to say on television that he wants him back his jacket horrible, to say that Michael is gay, the media impact is very different. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HI
One last thing
All i want to say is that :
1- The title subject catch my attention and that reminds me of what tabloid junk used to but in there front pages about MJ to get peoples attention and sell their lies .. thats what mj was always trying to warn us about and that is exactly what u r doing here,not every one will go through the details .. thats whay i dont like it .
if the title was (what the word gay really means )then that would have been better .
2-Pleas would u be kind enough not to call any one of the fans that desgree with u that he or she is trabed in his/her emotional barrier !!
u have to know that we are proud of being his fans !!
and our love cant ever interfere our responsible judjment !!
so pleas respict that !!
3- It is ok not to be mj fan but in general i really prefer investigations that comes from a fan because i really believe that we understand our mj better !!
4-As matter of this topic my hole point is :
and if u disagree then could u go tonight and till ur father or brother :
"dad i am very happy because u r gay !!" :?
and see what his reaction will be ??!!
my point is :
Dr. Arnold Klein betray MJ !!!
the man is spreading hurtful lies about mj since 25-6-2009 !!
and that definitely proves that he has nothing to do with the hoax!!
it's my opinion so i hope that u have no problem with it ??
5- Could u please tell me why did u lock my post here??
 is it because i disagree with you??
if u are claiming that u locked it because it has nothing to do withe the hoax then i dare u to open it and let the members be the judj on that !!
if u dont like to.... then it is ok with me !
Finaly :
if anyone felt offended about anything that i am saying here or sayed befor... then i am truly very sorry !!
that was not my intention!!
"god plees"
Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:10:07 PM by squall-lionheart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

HI
One last thing
All i want to say is that :
1- The title subject catch my attention and that reminds me of what tabloid junk used to but in there front pages about MJ to get peoples attention and sell their lies .. thats what mj was always trying to warn us about and that is exactly what u r doing here,not every one will go through the details .. thats whay i dont like it .
if the title was (what the word gay really means )then that would have been better .

"front pages about MJ to get peoples attention and sell their lies" What lies? I posted a thread about the original meaning of the word gay. There are no lies in my post, just factual information. How I decide to name my thread, is my business.

2-Pleas would u be kind enough not to call any one of the fans that desgree with u that he or she is trabed in his/her emotional barrier !!
u have to know that we are proud of being his fans !!
so pleas respict that !!

Most fans DO have an emotional barrier. They think for him, think they know what he would or would not do, put him on a high horse and anything that sounds too 'normal' can't ever be linked to him, because he is a god, an angel and "he would never do that". Fact is, that no one on this board really knows him, they know him as he appeared in public. They forget he had a real life as well, something the fans never saw. The TII poster states: "Discover the man you never knew".

3- It is ok not to be mj fan but in general i really prefer investigations that comes from a fan because i really believe that we understand our mj better !!

See above, you only think you understand him better. If you don't like investigations from non-fans, skip the topics. Quite funny is that I received a pm from you yesterday, where you said the following:

I really admire ur work here , keep it going .
Best wheshs to u all .
"GOD PLEES"

4-As matter of this topic my hole point was :
and if u disagree then could u go tonight and till ur father or brother :
"dad i am very happy because u r gay !!" :?
and see what his reaction will be ??!!
my point is :
Dr. Arnold Klein betray MJ !!!
the man is spreading hurtful lies about mj since 25-6-2009 !!
and that definitely proves that he has nothing to do with the hoax!!
it's my opinion so i hope that u have no problem with it ??

The word gay only means homosexual since the past few decades, before that, it was as I posted for ages. Because you didn't know the original meaning, doesn't mean Mike doesn't know. And you don't know what Klein's role is in this, so you should stop judging others. A wise man once said: "Prejudice is ignorance" and he was right.

5- Could u please tell me why did u lock my post here??
 is it because i disagree with you??
if u are claiming that u locked it because it has nothing to do withe the hoax then i dare u to open it and let the members be the djuje on that !!

I locked it because you already posted your thoughts in this thread, so that makes it a double post. We lock double posts here on this forum.

Finaly :
if anyone felt offended about anything that i am saying here or sayed befor... then i am truly very sorry !!
that was not my intention!!
"god plees"

Actually it IS your intention. You posted this to stir things up. Let me show you a quote from your own pm again:

I am very sorry if u feelt that i had offended you in any way .
I was just testing your patience .
Unfortunately u did not Pass the test .

I don't like people playing games like you do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didt think u r that easy !! ;)
Wait 4 my replay soon !!
Or not ... i will replay any way !!
it's not in my nature to quit of what i believe in 8-)
and i am afraid that u just gonna have to learn how to respect MJ fans !!
I guess i will have to show u in the probet way ofcurse !!
in ur own fourm !!
see u all soon !!

"it is all fo love"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late