some thing keeps on bugging me
May 04, 2010, 03:26:52 PM
Like many of you i strongly believe in hoax  as many things donot add up ..not at all ... but  when  i heard of the trials soon to began next month ,im thinking the other way around and as the time goes by i m sligtly worried and concern why would the family, judges , attorney would  waste their time , sorry for sounding negative but does some one  else thinks the same way ???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Re: some thing keeps on bugging me
May 04, 2010, 03:34:41 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
Like many of you i strongly believe in hoax  as many things donot add up ..not at all ... but  when  i heard of the trials soon to began next month ,im thinking the other way around and as the time goes by i m sligtly worried and concern why would the family, judges , attorney would  waste their time , sorry for sounding negative but does some one  else thinks the same way ???

Yeah, The Hoax is a way to "Deny" he may really be dead and keep people pre-occupied and entertained while some very bad guys get away with murder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

May 04, 2010, 03:43:34 PM
hmmm ..... I see what you mean, and I have also thought that. But i still think, that even though it seems like it's to much to involve all these people in a hoax, it's all part of Michaels ( and others ) masterplan. And I don't think, that all these people actually knows about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

loyalfan

May 04, 2010, 03:47:49 PM
this is a tricky post....one thought seems to object to the other thought...i do this very same thing myself,so you are not alone.i ask.....how can things have gone this far.....then in the next breath i say.....its all part of a plan....or a film or not....and so on and so on........xxxxx   hope that makes sense......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 04, 2010, 03:52:55 PM
We don't know anything really for certain. And there's nothing we can do about it either way whether murder or hoax. Murder makes me feel unhappy and hoax makes me feel happy, so I'm here for the ride and the view! Whatever will be, will be. I've loved the interaction and sleuthing. If he's alive, we've given loving support to an innocent beautiful genius of a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 04:00:10 PM
thankyou for your replies  , i hope its a part of master plan , i remember talking to one of my relative who is  an attorney  in u.s awhen i was discussing  him about the case his blunt remark bruised my heart , he said he doesnt ffeel sorry for  michael , he  is responsible for his own death , i was so disguisted by the remark that shortly i sign out and never mention him in our conversation ever again   ,although the media the lies, money ,people  were to blame for his condition but ultimately he was the one who insisted to infuse him with drugs , i m not angry i m not turning my back against him but i m sadden by the whole death scenario , and you know ms tina k ( as far as my memory serves me right ) you too belong to a medical profession , sometimes the patients  specially the high profile people demand for things and the greedy doctors  took advantage and its where  the standard of medical practice  fall , i m still trying to be optimistic but also keeping an open mind although it hurts so much . God bless you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

May 04, 2010, 04:12:08 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
thankyou for your replies  , i hope its a part of master plan , i remember talking to one of my relative who is  an attorney  in u.s awhen i was discussing  him about the case his blunt remark bruised my heart , he said he doesnt ffeel sorry for  michael , he  is responsible for his own death , i was so disguisted by the remark that shortly i sign out and never mention him in our conversation ever again   ,although the media the lies, money ,people  were to blame for his condition but ultimately he was the one who insisted to infuse him with drugs , i m not angry i m not turning my back against him but i m sadden by the whole death scenario , and you know ms tina k ( as far as my memory serves me right ) you too belong to a medical profession , sometimes the patients  specially the high profile people demand for things and the greedy doctors  took advantage and its where  the standard of medical practice  fall , i m still trying to be optimistic but also keeping an open mind although it hurts so much . God bless you all

well, I dont prescribe medicin out.... I just give it to people. But your right, I'm sure that Michael used his name to get some medicin.Too bad it's so easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

somekindofsign

May 04, 2010, 04:14:03 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Yeah, The Hoax is a way to "Deny" he may really be dead and keep people pre-occupied and entertained while some very bad guys get away with murder...

That´s why I would think different if there´s no BAM from here to July... if this is a distraction, they have distracted us but not enough to let these people go if this is not a hoax. Although I can´t do anything neither...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

May 04, 2010, 04:53:45 PM
These things keep going through my mind... but they go right out the other side.  You see, if Michael really died,  everyone close to him would be screaming nonstop bloody murder nonstop!  You don't think so?  Believe me, they would be making a BIG stink all over the place, not nicely smiling and hardly mentioning that "D" word... well, let me say, NOT mentioning that "D" word.  Especially the two big mouths  Sharpton and Jesse...they just disappeared didn't they.  The Jackson's are acting very strange, if you ask me, they are just plain strange!  Unless, their lives are being threatened also or something like that.  This is what is bugging me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

mjboogie

May 05, 2010, 08:28:50 AM
This is exactly what I have been feeling as well. You see if this is indeed a murder I like many of you am highly perplexed by the Jacksons family, we all know how they were non stop until justice was served for Tito's X-wife right?

Then we have AL and Jesse quiet as mice! Come one! What is going on? Seriously are they trying to make it seem like MJ was responsible for his own death. Like MJ wanted to die? Could this be?  :( This is why I can't seem to let this go and here we are back almost to June again! Still no MJ. It does seem like a hoax would be too much u know ! Like all of this is gone too far to be a hoax. The Trial, judges, court docs! ect.ect.

I wonder what will happen. ......its been a long road since June and I am losing hope. :cry:  I can't believe all of the stories that has come out about MJ since his absence. If he is alive my heart aches for him imagine MJ watching all of this! and what he feels when he hears or sees this nonsense! :cry: Would you want to come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

May 05, 2010, 09:10:08 AM
I don't think MJ was murdered and the family knows it  but is scared to talk
.. sorry but If my brother was killed , I wouldn't care to be threatened or to  receive death threats to shut my mouth , I would never shut up  
and I would never laugh if my brother was killed ( diff from a natural death ..)

What makes me think it's not a murder is the family
And please don't tell me every one reacts differently , because we are all humans after all ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

May 05, 2010, 03:13:20 PM
but didnt latoya and joe  said it was murder she was very confident by saying this way before investigaton actually started i think it was 26 th or 27th june when they release that statement ( i m not sure but roughly with in one week they mention  his death murder
     well , as i was listening to song money its lyrics reminds me ""any thing for money "" so true ..... money .....just piece of paper but what a magentism  it  contain a  person can do anything for it ....
   that song brought back  my hopes i think you all  must listen it  NOW , keep the faith ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions