This video is so awesome.  This reporter keeps asking Akon questions about MJ.  He over steps his boudaries with Akon.  Akon says to the reporter that he need to lay off MJ and that if he doesn't he will deal with him and he was not playing.  Check out how nervous the reporter gets notice his leg shaking.  Akon don't take no mess.

[youtube:zxxzvei6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DQzxqXBK4k[/youtube:zxxzvei6]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Go Akon! Tell em'! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is about time that people are publicly standing up for Michael, particularly anyone working in the media. Too bad that our voices weren't heard long, long ago!!!! Go Akon and any like-minded individual! United we stand on Michael's behalf!!!!! We love you MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you Akon more people need to stand up for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know what else I thought about in regards to this video.   At this interview MJ was still alive before his suppose death in June 2009.  This video takes place in Feb. 2009.  So with that being said look how protective Akon is of his time spent with MJ during this interview.  He was not willing to share any of the experiences that he had with MJ at that time.  However a few months later after June 25th Akon goes on VH1 special and he shares a very personal and rare story about Micheal.  The story that he happens to tell is the one where he went to a 3D type show with MJ and MJ was dressed in disguise.  The funny thing Akon made sure to point out was that no one even recognized Michael. Fans immediately flocked to Akon and didn't say anything to MJ.  Well in the movie theater Akon was talking to MJ and he kept saying his name then he realized there were people starting to notice that it may be MJ.  So Michael tells him not to refer to him as Mike he says call me Dave instead.  So was Akon giving out a clue that he knew something when he referenced this particular story?  Why did he feel the need to say the exact name that Michael said to call him?  Why would Akon finally decide to share such a personal experience?  He could have shared something less personal like working in the studio with Mike.  I think Akon was extremely close to Michael in recent years.  He was like a bull dog in that video trying to protect MJ with that reporter.  With that being said I would think that Akon would be someone to know something because he is a very loyal friend.  Plus I don't recall him being at the memorial or the funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE IT!
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" LOL!!! Hands up for Akon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Quote from: "msteetee34"
You know what else I thought about in regards to this video.   At this interview MJ was still alive before his suppose death in June 2009.  This video takes place in Feb. 2009.  So with that being said look how protective Akon is of his time spent with MJ during this interview.  He was not willing to share any of the experiences that he had with MJ at that time.  However a few months later after June 25th Akon goes on VH1 special and he shares a very personal and rare story about Micheal.  The story that he happens to tell is the one where he went to a 3D type show with MJ and MJ was dressed in disguise.  The funny thing Akon made sure to point out was that no one even recognized Michael. Fans immediately flocked to Akon and didn't say anything to MJ.  Well in the movie theater Akon was talking to MJ and he kept saying his name then he realized there were people starting to notice that it may be MJ.  So Michael tells him not to refer to him as Mike he says call me Dave instead.  So was Akon giving out a clue that he knew something when he referenced this particular story?  Why did he feel the need to say the exact name that Michael said to call him?  Why would Akon finally decide to share such a personal experience?  He could have shared something less personal like working in the studio with Mike.  I think Akon was extremely close to Michael in recent years.  He was like a bull dog in that video trying to protect MJ with that reporter.  With that being said I would think that Akon would be someone to know something because he is a very loyal friend.  Plus I don't recall him being at the memorial or the funeral.
You´re very right..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
I LOVE IT!
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" LOL!!! Hands up for Akon!

Way to go Akon!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah way to go Akon...you tell him. That's nice that he is standing up for Michael. I wish more people would do that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

I think that was a very loyal thing that he did, and I respect Akon for his display of true friendship to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow thanx for sharing this with us...was it the time when Akon said MJ went to see a movie with him dressed in pajamas ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Wonderful Akon !!!! party/

Thanks for this video !!! bow/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MashMike

Akon was a devoted friend of Michael, form the start up to the very end, i wish Michael had a lot of "real"friends like Akon, nice video, i wonder when was this interview shot?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal