Janet shed´s a tear

  • 16 Replies
  • 1135 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lady J

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 455
    • Show only replies by Lady J

Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 11:46:12 AM
Janet Jackson: Fan Favorite

She has always been good about showing love to her fans, and last night (December 6) Janet Jackson made it a very special evening for a lucky girl.

The “Control” songstress was grabbing some dinner at Mr. Chow’s restaurant in Knightsbridge, West London when a young female fan approached her for an autograph.

The 11-year-old girl told Jackson that she was a big fan of her late brother Michael and Janet shed a tear before pulling her onto her lap and signing a book of the late King of Pop for her.

Ms. Jackson was in the UK for her performance on the television talent show “The X Factor” earlier in the evening.




source: www.mjj2005.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CantGetEnoughMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 191
    • Show only replies by CantGetEnoughMJ

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 11:49:45 AM
Aww, stories like this make me think he's really gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:34 PM
Hmmm-shed a tear being the key words, it probably was just the one tear as her eye make up and false eyelashes are intact. If it had been me if I had lost my Brother once I started crying it would open the floodgates and with that much make up on would end up looking like a panda!
She hadn't been in the kitchen by any chance peeling onions had she?  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline The gL.O.V.E.d one

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7
    • Show only replies by The gL.O.V.E.d one

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:17:35 PM
The tear was Probably shed because the little girl said she was a fan of Michael...not her!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline itsmagic

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 19
    • Show only replies by itsmagic

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:22:02 PM
I start tearing up, every time one of my kids starts talking/asking about Michael. They're so young, I don't know how to explain all this. They love him, and their dedication can be haunting.

It would seem normal and expected, to me, that Janet would be moved by a child missing/loving her brother. Doesn't matter what Janet may know about Michael; this little girl thinks her idol is dead. Janet would have to be cold as ice, not to feel sorrow for her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dangerous

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 56
    • Show only replies by Dangerous

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:43:26 PM
That was really nice of Janet :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dexember

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 94
    • Show only replies by dexember

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:47:53 PM
That's nice :) Kids are real sweet, I understand why he looked for friendship in kids. I can imagine the amount of adults always onto him to buy them things or lend them money.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I\'m only human



twitter.com/dexember_

Offline CantGetEnoughMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 191
    • Show only replies by CantGetEnoughMJ

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:51:52 PM
Quote from: "itsmagic"

It would seem normal and expected, to me, that Janet would be moved by a child missing/loving her brother. Doesn't matter what Janet may know about Michael; this little girl thinks her idol is dead. Janet would have to be cold as ice, not to feel sorrow for her.


I feel better.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ENGELINHIER

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 115
    • Show only replies by ENGELINHIER

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 12:57:17 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Janet Jackson: Fan Favorite

She has always been good about showing love to her fans, and last night (December 6) Janet Jackson made it a very special evening for a lucky girl.

The “Control” songstress was grabbing some dinner at Mr. Chow’s restaurant in Knightsbridge, West London when a young female fan approached her for an autograph.

The 11-year-old girl told Jackson that she was a big fan of her late brother Michael and Janet shed a tear before pulling her onto her lap and signing a book of the late King of Pop for her.

Ms. Jackson was in the UK for her performance on the television talent show “The X Factor” earlier in the evening.




source: http://www.mjj2005.com

Who wrote this? Who saw her?? :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline knowhesalive

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 287
    • Show only replies by knowhesalive
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 05:42:22 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Hmmm-shed a tear being the key words, it probably was just the one tear as her eye make up and false eyelashes are intact. If it had been me if I had lost my Brother once I started crying it would open the floodgates and with that much make up on would end up looking like a panda!
She hadn't been in the kitchen by any chance peeling onions had she?  :lol:  :lol:


Ha ha i like the way you are thinking... Panda :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Of course this was an act...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 06:12:23 PM
signing a book of the late King of Pop

Which book? Ummm who had the book... Janet or the fan? Who just happens to be carrying an MJ book in their purse?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 06:27:14 PM
Quote from: "The gL.O.V.E.d one"
The tear was Probably shed because the little girl said she was a fan of Michael...not her!!!
:lol: I love it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline larab

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 323
    • Show only replies by larab

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 06:30:23 PM
That is sad..and of course she wasn't acting. You think she acts all the time and to everyone? She was probably moved by the fact that a KID is a Michael fan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Wildy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 274
    • Show only replies by Wildy

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 07, 2009, 06:39:14 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "The gL.O.V.E.d one"
The tear was Probably shed because the little girl said she was a fan of Michael...not her!!!
:lol: I love it!

 :lol:  :lol: Good one  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
                                         

Offline q0txciityl0ve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 358
    • Show only replies by q0txciityl0ve

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 12, 2009, 10:48:47 PM
maybe she shed a tear because it saddens her in keeping her brother's existence a secret while a young girl idolizes someone who she thinks is dead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 13, 2009, 01:37:12 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
maybe she shed a tear because it saddens her in keeping her brother's existence a secret while a young girl idolizes someone who she thinks is dead.

I agree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1

Re: Janet shed´s a tear

  • on: December 15, 2009, 07:42:53 AM
how can stories make you think hes gone? No way erm tesr i saw none!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
500 Views
Last post December 24, 2009, 05:55:28 PM
by angelshadow
16 Replies
1419 Views
Last post March 15, 2010, 05:30:51 PM
by rowdyangel
2 Replies
296 Views
Last post February 23, 2010, 03:53:43 PM
by steffmaster1
7 Replies
893 Views
Last post March 16, 2010, 02:40:35 PM
by WeAreOne
6 Replies
616 Views
Last post March 24, 2010, 04:13:27 PM
by jessicakthx