Credit goes to MJOne at .net for this find!!! WOWWERS!!!
Here is the link to the thread on .net
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJOne: I mentioned a while ago that I'd seen some strange posts on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login during the early months of last year, before June 25th.

I went searching for it in March this year. I haven't posted them here yet, but I will now.

One was asking what would we do if Michael died and another was this.. posted on March 17 2009.

'limits if exploitation happens to an artist you are fan of?'

I think that we as fans of Michael feel there are limits to what we allow to happen to the artist we are fan of. When he get's wrongly accused we react. Like when the tabloids made wrong allegations about his skin, fans made youtube films to explain the thruth. When the allegations of child abuse came there were protest all around the world from those believing in his honesty.
But what if he would be to ill to perform while you have already payed. Let's say as a hypothetical situation a similar sort of thing would happen to Michael now as happened to Elvis years ago.
So let's say, we as fans witnessed a pressconference of Michael's bodyguards on television saying Michael is ill and that most of his money is gone. And because there are debts and contracts in which Michael has obligated himself to do a concerttour, Michael feels he has to appear on stage although that means he has to be filled with painkillers or other medicine. Although it is obvious to all people present in the concerthall that he should be in his bed, nobody of the management decides to cancel the show because of the financial consequenses. For those with no imagination to what it can look like, watch the last liveshows of Elvis.

Would you as a fan then feel obligated to do anything about it? I mean do you think going on stage filled with painkillers or other medicine is a price famous people have to pay? Or would you then be willing to let Michael have the ticketmoney to make sure that he could take a rest but then still could pay off the contractobligations?.
I for me think I would not have any problem with giving Michael my ticketmoney if a situation like that apeared. I would not like to go to any show where a performer had to ignore his health in such a matter he has to be filled up with painkillers or whatever pills because contracts say he should appear.

Before anyone says..I know the autopsy stated he was NOT full of painkillers, in fact there were lots from prescriptions that he hadn't touched. So, not counting that comment, but look at the rest of the post isn't it strange someone was saying something like this in March last year?

I'm not making any statement, I'm just saying, it freaks me out that something of this type was posted at all before 25th June.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Do you know who posted this?  Could it have been someone that knew what was going to happen and they were trying to guage the reactions of the fans if they decided to pull this off.  It has so many facts in it that actually happened, it just couldn't be coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:shock:
THIS IS ODD!!!
WHY SOMEONE DID SAY THAT???
I´M CONFUSED... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

That's....weird. :shock:
And this was posted before June? :o
Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

here is the link to the post

I dont know who it is...but a few on .net have said that maybe "someone" was "testing the waters"...???????

Its VERY strange indeed. And Ian Halperin saying MJ had six months to live and the fake radio mjis dead joke. ALL of it is too weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Quote from: "jill"
 It has so many facts in it that actually happened, it just couldn't be coincidence.

I agree with you... This is strange..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

This one is also really weird...

Netherlands Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 21:31
LadyX: to KateluvsMJ

As far as I know the deathcertificate of Elvis stated he died of natural causes. Elvis was not a hard drugs addict who stuck needles in his own arm. He felt very strongly against harddrugs. Elvis got descriped medicine from a docter. To those medicine he got addicted. He was also overweigt.
Also a good reason why he could have had a heartattack.
He would have attended to his health better if he had not felt obligated to the people around him to keep performing. Because he was a very sweet man. He had agreed to take a rest but before he could take the rest, he died. That is the story as I know it.
I am not naive. If you read my words properly, I do not say anywhere that I think that Michael looks like there is something wrong with his health. (Apart from the fact he has Vitiligo)
I have raised a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION here, saying IF IT APPEARS that Michael feels oblicated to perform but can't because of his health are we then willing to let him have the money.
That is not negativism, that would be a very positive action towards Michael.

I don´t know if that´s negativism... but I´m sure it´s kinda predictional  :shock:

Netherlands Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 19:03
LadyX: to siedah:

are you sure there is an examination?
Would these people of the O2 Arena go so far as to ask him to hand over medical files? Why would they care if he is really healthy? Michael is renting the Arena for 50 concerts, so he has to pay them.
You say they are investing in Michael. What are they investing in Michael? When he would be sick i'm sure they have some clause that he still has to pay them because they can not have any other artist perform on such a short notice.
Off course Michael would not willingly sign a death-contract, Elvis believed he did not either.
Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:33:59 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I dont know who it is...but a few on .net have said that maybe "someone" was "testing the waters"...???????

my thoughts exactly

too coincidental to be just a coincidence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow...from what I saw not many were willing to give over their money to Michael but I didn't read them all. That being said, the person who posted that original comment was from the Netherlands. Hmm...interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow...from what I saw not many were willing to give over their money to Michael but I didn't read them all. That being said, the person who posted that original comment was from the Netherlands. Hmm...interesting.

you have a PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, great find - now this is really weird. To be honest, I´m not sure what to make of it... Either fans were worried about him, and if he was healthy enough to do the concerts, or someone was really testing it out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

topsecretgirl

Yeah from the Netherlands, I saw that too. Makes me also go hmmmmm.
I found this part of what she said also very interesting:

James Brown died in december 2006 so that is about 2 years ago Michael reminded himself that he could share the same faith. Well at least that is something hopefull.

I thought about this also, he knew what happened to JB, so would he still let this happen to himself?
Would he do that to his 3 children who he loved so much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm, I don't think this is weird at all. This is what people have been believing about Michael all along. Everybody knew he used to be addicted to prespription medication, there was stuff found when they raided his house in 2003 as well, so people guessed he was taking medication again or still taking it. And a lot of people thought he was ill and frail and broke, but that concerts would be his only way to pay his debts. So... In my opinion, if you look at Michael's last 10 or 20 years, it all had to come to this. It had to. And he must've known. So he either didn't know what to do about it and did die... or... he knew what to do about it. And you know the option.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Sarahli

Isn't there a kind of insurance paying in case of the artist dies or is ill enough to not be able to do the shows ? Because I really don't know what to make of these posts. It's intriguing but it doesn't fit with the idea and the purpose I've put around this hoax. I really think that Michael didn't do that for money and I hardly believe that he would have asked his fans "to pay for him". Even if I would do it if Michael asked for help but it's seems to be far from the truth to me. If we see that Michael is exploited we should demonstrate and not pay the ones who exploit him. Just a thought as always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
here is the link to the post

Its VERY strange indeed. And Ian Halperin saying MJ had six months to live and the fake radio mjis dead joke. ALL of it is too weird...

This post is really strange. It sorta reminds me of BACK and Mystery 777 posts too that had some cryptic posts that points to what is going on now but they were posted way before June 25, 2009. I am wondering who was testing the waters and why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions