Ah, yes, the Sun is tabloid fodder, as I suspected.  :lol: Good job there Souza and Mo.  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

jill

Great job on Your article, by the way.  It was great!   Now you have them, girls! Go for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Would it be a good idea to go to a respectable news source to post the article ??? would they take it more seriously ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "awesome1"
Would it be a good idea to go to a respectable news source to post the article ??? would they take it more seriously ??

Most of them don't wanna burn their fingers on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Grrr....so what do we need to do as Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. to stand up against this injustice? Email address, etc. would be great if you have them please.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Jenna Sloan  

Feature Writer  | T: +44 (0)20 7782 4370

Ok - so just like we did with the Jason Pfeiffer ordeal we also need to do now. Let's voice our disappointment in the slanted, twisted and blatant change of tone they took the article from its original text to finished product. If there are a million hits a day on this site then that is a great army of people (even if there are some of us who log on several times a day). Let's stand up against these people that so willingly print these distasteful stories. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Here's a copy of my e-mail.  I hope every one of the million who come here will inundate her e-mail box with responses to this.  This is bullshit.
                                ************************************************
Once again, you have proven beyond question just how right MICHAEL JACKSON was when he dubbed most media publications as tabloid trash.  Now we at the mjdeathhoaxforum can report by the millions, the self serving tactics used by reporters like yourself, when reporting "stories" paraded as fact.  You have been outed for the frauds that you are.  Thanks to our wonderful investigative team moderators and owners, Mo and Souza, you passed the test with flying colors!  You receive an A+ for the change to fit scenario!  You totally twisted and omitted important facts given to you.  And we've got PROOF!  We know who sits on the throne and who rules your hand.  We investigate. Remember?

Michael Jackson always reminded us not to believe everything that we read.  Now it has been proven to all of us, firsthand, that you people are out to sensationalize any and every story you touch.  Even when you have vowed, in writing for heaven's sake, not to do so, it seems you have to take a detour.  Perhpas you could sum it up to the devil made you do it.  that's, of course plausible, even if it is also quite sad.  At any rate, millions will read it and millions more will BELIEVE, not you but Michael.  You fell into your own trap.  Guilty as charged.

I am thrilled that people will be able to read  and see and ascertain just how you must have twisted every story you ever did on Michael Jackson.  You were like leeches, just waiting to suck all the blood and life out of his legacy.  I hope it paid your bills.  I hope you were able to sleep nights knowing what you did to a genuinely kind, compassionate man.  And I hope you think about his children when you put yours to bed at night.  How inhumane you are. You should be ashamed.  If not, you will be.

Regards,

Neverland, Oz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

If you cannot handle the heat then the first response is usually to leave the kitchen. Hmmm...Jenna specifically asked for information about mind control and illuminati. Once she received it she backed away and dropped the subject from the other emails. It appears that once Jenna did a little research, she saw that the subject might be a bit too deep for her or the readers to explore any further. She fell back on the safe and easier pill to swallow known as MJ disguising himself as DD. That is more of a light-hearted human interest piece. It  would encourage the reader's curiosity and lead them to joyfully search around and  see if they can locate MJ hiding behind a disguise. On the other hand, the heavier storyline about mind control and illuminati would leave  her and  the readers shivering in bed  with their doors locked and the  lights on.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Here's a copy of my e-mail.  I hope every one of the million who come here will inundate her e-mail box with responses to this.  This is bullshit.
Once again, you have proven beyond question just how right MICHAEL JACKSON was when he dubbed most media publications as tabloid trash.  Now we at the mjdeathhoaxforum can report by the millions, the self serving tactics used by reporters like yourself, when reporting "stories" paraded as fact.  You have been outed for the frauds that you are.  Thanks to our wonderful investigative team moderators and owners, Mo and Souza, you passed the test with flying colors!  You receive an A+ for the change to fit scenario!  You totally twisted and omitted important facts given to you.  And we've got PROOF!  We know who sits on the throne and who rules your hand.  We investigate. Remember?

Michael Jackson always reminded us not to believe everything that we read.  Now it has been proven to all of us, firsthand, that you people are out to sensationalize any and every story you touch.  Even when you have vowed, in writing for heaven's sake, not to do so, it seems you have to take a detour.  Perhpas you could sum it up to the devil made you do it.  that's, of course plausible, even if it is also quite sad.  At any rate, millions will read it and millions more will BELIEVE, not you but Michael.  You fell into your own trap.  Guilty as charged.

I am thrilled that people will be able to read  and see and ascertain just how you must have twisted every story you ever did on Michael Jackson.  You were like leeches, just waiting to suck all the blood and life out of his legacy.  I hope it paid your bills.  I hope you were able to sleep nights knowing what you did to a genuinely kind, compassionate man.  And I hope you think about his children when you put yours to bed at night.  How inhumane you are. You should be ashamed.  If not, you will be.

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

What a FABULOUS email, well done!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

Oh my! You just made my day, what an e-mail girl! I think Jenna will scratch herself behind the ears tomorrow morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

Well done!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

Puff

Regards,

Neverland, Oz
Well done!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

Oh my! You just made my day, what an e-mail girl! I think Jenna will scratch herself behind the ears tomorrow morning.

I'd feel better knowing she was kicking her own ass.  What a load of crap.  What has journalism come to.  This?  Shameful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Yes, indeed, not worth reading this paper.
A journalist, who cannot be trusted. It was clear, what her intentions were, when she said, they couldn't send "a copy approval of the whole piece".
Michael ran into an open knife, by trusting Bashir in the beginning. The journalist here writes in a sweet voice, just to get a fully researched article, which in turn is changed completely.
They - as representatives of the ugly face of the mass-MEDIA - again show no respect to Michael as a human being, calling him Jacko, to get the readers' attention, who buy the paper.
They are not at all interested in informing the readers in the expected form. They write a completely different story, the way they like it.
Only sensationalism counts.
It is a good example of how some media representatives break promises, their words are empty bubbles.
The portrayed people are ridiculed.
Very good idea to expose their methods publicly.
One shouldn't expect anything else from them. We have learned from Michael, how unseriously the media can work.This paper and many others will probably never change, because they want to keep their 3,5 million +  readers, who buy this tabloid trash.
A lesson learned - again. Michael was right. It must have been a horror to endure all the lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regards,

Neverland, Oz

WOW !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Grrr....so what do we need to do as Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. to stand up against this injustice? Email address, etc. would be great if you have them please.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Jenna Sloan  

Feature Writer  | T: +44 (0)20 7782 4370

Here's my little letter to Miss Jenna. Grrr...

I'm shocked and dismayed at the article I just read regarding Michael Jackson. I can't believe my eyes - tell me it isn't so! He's posing as a burn victim when he's supposed to be dead? OH MY GOD! I have to tell my friends...NOT.

Truth is - if you had done your research you'd know that it's believed that Michael posed ONE TIME on LKL.  He's not just walking around as Dave Dave on a daily basis. Dave Dave is a real human being and what you have just done is to bring more attention to a man that is trying to live a normal life. A man that witnessed firsthand the pain that tabloids like you caused in Michael's life. Now you are doing it to him. You did this by distorting the truth. Yes, distorting the truth. Read the facts before you get finger happy on the computer. Shame on you.

The sad truth is that your article is tasteless and disgusting. Why, do you ask? Because like so many other tasteless and disgusting media outlets you embellish the truth, if not totally twist it, to create the drama you are seeking in order to draw in the readers.

If you had taken the time to read up on the facts that are the basis for believing Michael is alive, you'd see that there is just as much, or more, evidence to support Michael being alive as he is dead. If you'd taken the time to do your research properly you would have left out the attorney's comment at the end because you would have known that a huge amount of people that believe Michael is alive were not avid fans before June 25, 2009 nor are they the type of people to follow sensationalism. These are people who witnessed strange events on June 25, 2009 and the days that followed and couldn't turn their back on the truth that was staring them in the face. No, not the reports that the media was splashing all over the news. The events, time lines, and even words from those close to Michael that did not add up to a death on June 25th.

The truth is, those who were not fans before June 25th have become fans since and it has nothing to do with the media portraying Michael in the manner he deserves, because they don't.

It's because of tabloids like you that people are no longer duped into believing your ridiculous stories and following after every word as though it came from God.

Let me tell you a secret. Truth sells. Try writing a little truth and see how much bigger your audience grows and how much more respect you will gain. Try learning who Michael Jackson really is instead of what the media portrays him to be. They are two totally different people. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal