Re: Hiswendy's last tweets, credible or not?
April 04, 2010, 04:31:06 PM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Quote from: "teine21"
There are all kinds of fans who have twitters, facebooks, etc & try to pretend like they are part of the inner circle. Truth is they're not. The people who are part of the inside circle that have twitters, facebook, etc don't go around tweeting MJ facts & so called "inside information", which in her case isn't inside info since we all already knew it.

Truth is, 99% of them are not. You can't say that all are fakers, you really can't.
And regarding what people close to him tweets, we have seen people like Elizabeth Taylor
tweet about him aswell, what does that make her then? I'm not saying I believe in her,
but I'm not saying she's a faker either. The fact that die-hard fans knows a whole lot about
Michael, that fact alone, doesn't say that she couldn't be close to him. Just because others
know that he liked M&ms, does that alone mean that she couldn't have been sending those to him?

Please, do not misunderstand me, I agree with your thoughts partly,
I just get a bit offended that you sound like you are so sure, when all we really can do is guess.

Well, she started tweeting after his death. Her earlier tweets & the way she talks is different than now that people follow her. She posted pics that Nancy Malnik has spoken about people stealing. & some from Jaafar's facebook he had a month ago. So that doesn't seem like someone "in the know" to me. & I wasn't saying she is a FAKE, but I'm saying some people are so quick to believe anyone who says anything related to MJ like that person was an insider. I'm just saying I DON'T TRUST HER. I believe it's just a fan. & that's my opinion. If other people choose to believe her that's fine, although I don't see any reason to..Also the question "credible or not" was asked in the thread, so I'm saying NOT. Sorry if you're offended, but I'm just making an observation. & things that people like Liz Taylor, Gotham Chopra, etc tweet are feelings or thoughts they have about MJ & their tweets are usually not like they pulled them out of a MJ fact book. & we know that those people know him. If she really wants to be believable, she shouldn't post pics of the kids & the other family members, that she pulls off the internet. She should post a pic of her with MJ or a pic nobody has seen before. Or stop with the twitter & keep it to herself. Now, the midnightmlk person is interesting, that person has tweeted things we didn't know about BEFORE we found out about them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 04:59:34 PM
There are all kinds of fans who have twitters, facebooks, etc & try to pretend like they are part of the inner circle. Truth is they're not. The people who are part of the inside circle that have twitters, facebook, etc don't go around tweeting MJ facts & so called "inside information", which in her case isn't inside info since we all already knew it.

Truth is, 99% of them are not. You can't say that all are fakers, you really can't.
And regarding what people close to him tweets, we have seen people like Elizabeth Taylor
tweet about him aswell, what does that make her then? I'm not saying I believe in her,
but I'm not saying she's a faker either. The fact that die-hard fans knows a whole lot about
Michael, that fact alone, doesn't say that she couldn't be close to him. Just because others
know that he liked M&ms, does that alone mean that she couldn't have been sending those to him?

Please, do not misunderstand me, I agree with your thoughts partly,
I just get a bit offended that you sound like you are so sure, when all we really can do is guess.

Well, she started tweeting after his death. Her earlier tweets & the way she talks is different than now that people follow her. She posted pics that Nancy Malnik has spoken about people stealing. & some from Jaafar's facebook he had a month ago. So that doesn't seem like someone "in the know" to me. & I wasn't saying she is a FAKE, but I'm saying some people are so quick to believe anyone who says anything related to MJ like that person was an insider. I'm just saying I DON'T TRUST HER. I believe it's just a fan. & that's my opinion. If other people choose to believe her that's fine, although I don't see any reason to..Also the question "credible or not" was asked in the thread, so I'm saying NOT. Sorry if you're offended, but I'm just making an observation. & things that people like Liz Taylor, Gotham Chopra, etc tweet are feelings or thoughts they have about MJ & their tweets are usually not like they pulled them out of a MJ fact book. & we know that those people know him. If she really wants to be believable, she shouldn't post pics of the kids & the other family members, that she pulls off the internet. She should post a pic of her with MJ or a pic nobody has seen before. Or stop with the twitter & keep it to herself. Now, the midnightmlk person is interesting, that person has tweeted things we didn't know about BEFORE we found out about them.

I do agree with you there. It will be interesting to see what she writes about in the future.
Or what kind of pictures she posts. I just want to make it clear that I don't trust her either,
I just don't wanna be so fast with judging her as a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 04, 2010, 05:05:35 PM
Now, the midnightmlk person is interesting, that person has tweeted things we didn't know about BEFORE we found out about them.

What kind of things? Just added that midnightmlk, but haven't found anything mindblowing yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 05:32:30 PM
Now, the midnightmlk person is interesting, that person has tweeted things we didn't know about BEFORE we found out about them.

What kind of things? Just added that midnightmlk, but haven't found anything mindblowing yet.

Well, there were some older threads, I can't remember if it was on this forum or the old one. There were A LOT of tweets about Michael being in danger & all that before we even started realizing it. & some other stuff. I can't write word for word because I don't exactly remember word for word what the tweets said. Maybe some other people on here remember them? I just remember that this person seemed to know a lot. They also had cancelled their twitter at one point but now have brought it back. Does anyone remember the tweets? I just remember a bunch of us going  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 06:07:21 PM
Please tread lightly with these people. Anyone can pretend to be a family member, friend or MJ himself while sitting in front of their pc. All that it takes is keen observation, a little creativity and a wild imagination.

LOL...I would make an excellent troll based on some things that I have witnessed on forums. However...I am too kind-hearted to play with people's minds  like that.

Please be careful when following these people. You don't know what dangerous path that they might be leading you toward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 07:56:25 PM

Well, there were some older threads, I can't remember if it was on this forum or the old one. There were A LOT of tweets about Michael being in danger & all that before we even started realizing it. & some other stuff. I can't write word for word because I don't exactly remember word for word what the tweets said. Maybe some other people on here remember them? I just remember that this person seemed to know a lot. They also had cancelled their twitter at one point but now have brought it back. Does anyone remember the tweets? I just remember a bunch of us going  :shock:

the original Midnightmlk was tweeting back in March 2009 that Michael's life was in danger. This whent on right through April, May right up to his 'death' in June AND after
Those of us who read it were pretty freaked out by it. I honestly dont believe this Midnightmlk is the original
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

April 04, 2010, 09:18:02 PM
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! people need to stop posting these bull shit low lifes twitter's, all they want is attention. outside of Jermaine, Tito, Randy, and Marlon, Janet NONE OF THE OTHER FAMILY MEMEBERS HAVE TWITTERS. please, don't waste my time, and yours at that fact posting these no lifes wanna be's twitters/pages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

April 05, 2010, 12:12:39 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
TROLL! TROLL! TROLL! people need to stop posting these bull shit low lifes twitter's, all they want is attention. outside of Jermaine, Tito, Randy, and Marlon, Janet NONE OF THE OTHER FAMILY MEMEBERS HAVE TWITTERS. please, don't waste my time, and yours at that fact posting these no lifes wanna be's twitters/pages.

What? Who is saying anything about her being a family member?
I think my headline made it pretty clear what this post was about,
it would have been very easy for you to not click it if it's such a waste of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 12:14:03 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

What? Who is saying anything about her being a family member?
I think my headline made it pretty clear what this post was about,
it would have been very easy for you to not click it if it's such a waste of time.
it just peeked my interest, see what other shenanigan  someone found on the internet....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 02:32:44 AM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"

the original Midnightmlk was tweeting back in March 2009 that Michael's life was in danger. This whent on right through April, May right up to his 'death' in June AND after
Those of us who read it were pretty freaked out by it. I honestly dont believe this Midnightmlk is the original

Really? I don't follow the "new" midnightmlk". But I remember the other one. So this person might be a fake then? Ok, good to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions