Making history...
December 07, 2009, 04:29:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I have recently come to you since MJHD shutdown and I have to say I really like it here.  :D  :D  :D

I would like to look at all this from a distance and say how profound this really is. Never before in history has an event like this ever taken place. I feel honoured to be a part of it. A large group of people who have two things in common which is of course is, our love for Michael and we all have questioning minds.This is quite a powerful combination. We are a select group of people who have felt something about Michaels 'death' that does not fit and have come together to make history.

Michael's message is so powerful and full of truth. He has knowledge that he needs to pass on to us and this way he has been able to stop a section of the world who look beyond what we are told and he has our undivided attention from our hearts. Pure brilliance!!!

He is not just telling us, he is showing us. This is unavoidably bringing emotion and vulnerabilities to the surface which can cause confusion, fear and doubt. I believe in my heart that whoever is behind the tiai redirects is showing us that there is a bigger truth and we only need to see it for ourselves. I also believe that there will be a gradual global awakening that is so desperately needed, to heal our world. Humanity needs to develope emotional maturity and responsibilty for ourselves and eachother, resulting in a much more united, happier world.

I know this is a very idealistic view, but it is acheivable and and therefore believable.
Michael knows far more than any of us know. He has always seen our world from a distance and he sees how we have kind of lost ourselves. Lost the connection with love. If Michael can guide us towards love then he will have created a beautiful world to return to and feel a part of. All we have to do is see through all the garbage and discover that the only truth that is completely unbreakable and solid is love.

There could not have been a better way for this to happen and there is no-one that could achieve this but Michael and I would trust no-one else. The only words I can find to describe him are a 'true hero'. He truly is an unbelievably, amazing person.

He's done Past and present, he is now onto future. Book one is blank for the creating...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions