paula-c

THE JACKSONOLOGIST, is this true?, there are people so sick? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweet1

Quote from: "paula-c"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST, is this true?, there are people so sick? :?
Yes! There are sick people. After those last allegations in 2005 alot of people hated Michael and felt that he got off because of high paid attorneys. Michael was always innocent and the NWO tried to destroy him. As he got older he discounted buying into the hype. I read the above and I found it to be very interesting. I will read the EMoviebook once it's available. I can strongly say this: From June 25th 2009 the moment that all of the major news networks announced Michael Jackson had died I never believed it for one moment. Wherever he is I pray that God continues to encamp his angels of protection about him to keep him safe from hurt and harm. Paula-c just know that the world is full of mentally unstable people. Just watch news and you will see. Keep the Faith! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Thanks sweet1, and always with great faith :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But Mike already wrote an illustrated BOOK about this subject.  :shock:

Why in the world somebody else rushes to this idea, exploit this,  before the Mike's novel is out, confusing fans and readers? They will rush & buy because sounds familiar ( it was briefly talked in few articles ) and because the subject is very interesting.

For me this is almost like plagiarizing - using some original quotes from those articles I've mentioned, profiting of the same theme .... Anyway is kinda confusing.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

I wouldn't be comfortable with that 'book'. If Michael indeed was scared for his life, then it's wrong to blow his cover and give his enemies the pleasure of knowing he's still out there. If MJ faked his death, he did it for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Here is the link to the thread on MJHD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also mentions the following :
An interesting aspect (and i don't remember if it was discussed on our forum) is that she says there was a helicopter that landed on top of the hospital just before 3 PM and some people thought that was the time that MJ's body had been taken to the coroner's office but she thinks that could never be possible because Katherine arrived around 2,20 PM and less than 30 minutes later MJ's body was taken away. So, practically, it was almost impossible, as the time would have been too short.
It seems there was another helicopter in the air videotaping something inside the helicopter MJ's body was in.
Pearl Jr says that she thought the heli that landed around 3 pm was Joe coming from Las Vegas, but she found out later that Joe arrived in LA the next day. (What a rush, huh?? )
She also makes references to the tunnels and the evacuation of the people in the hospital, that we all discussed on the forum.

here is a youtube vid as well....

[youtube:286c8z16]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFT1L_X6WkU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:286c8z16]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Here is the link to the thread on MJHD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An interesting aspect (and i don't remember if it was discussed on our forum) is that she says there was a helicopter that landed on top of the hospital just before 3 PM and some people thought that was the time that MJ's body had been taken to the coroner's office but she thinks that could never be possible because Katherine arrived around 2,20 PM and less than 30 minutes later MJ's body was taken away. So, practically, it was almost impossible, as the time would have been too short.
It seems there was another helicopter in the air videotaping something inside the helicopter MJ's body was in.
Pearl Jr says that she thought the heli that landed around 3 pm was Joe coming from Las Vegas, but she found out later that Joe arrived in LA the next day. (What a rush, huh?? )
She also makes references to the tunnels and the evacuation of the people in the hospital, that we all discussed on the forum.

[youtube:2ltmgdff]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFT1L_X6WkU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2ltmgdff]

Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

[youtube:3ueuc6vh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFT1L_X6WkU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3ueuc6vh]

Interesting.

She must get her material from these forums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

bravo to the auther of this article, noone could say it better, amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

She admits she gives us credits! - the MJ Fans!

Guys, I've got a gut feeling.... Maybe this is Amy?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Lady J

You guyz, do you think the money is worth it?  :cry: I´m sorta confused at the moment, I can´t believe that this book will give me the answer I am looking for since almost one year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe not the answer - but at least a confirmation that you're on the right track?  :)  :P  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

paula-c

VeryLittleSusie if Amy wants to say that everything has been investigated in the forums is worthy to be considered ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK and this is where misinformation and LACK of research masquerades as the truth. If you do a little research instead of relying on other people's research - or lack of it - you can get to the truth much quicker.

The helicopter took off at 3.30 AM FRENCH TIME, seen in this vid. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The time difference is France is 9 hrs ahead of LA. So 3.30AM in France  = 6.30PM in Los Angeles. The french vid is streaming LIVE.

So you see, all the hullabaloo about the helicopter leaving too soon etc is simply false.

Also, if you see a reference to the 71 ambulance in the book, take care to note that 71 is the number that serves the Holmby Hills area - MJ's residence. If his neighbour was ill, that same number would come. Nothing strange. Did Pearl mention that or did she leave you to think there was something else about this number? To put it bluntly, it's all a pile of crap. Pearl is pocketing. Sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions