Feuerkind

Berry Shaw ???
May 11, 2010, 05:21:52 PM
I found this guy on facebook. A youtube vid (which I can not watch) claimed that he is the O2 guy and had an 45min interview....

I really don't know what to make out of it. IF he is the impersonator/body double/whatever who is the real MJ??? I am very confused right know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In his pics you see those where Thome "man handles" him what was discussed in another topic here.

Any ideas? Theories? Just another fake? Or double? Or full time replacement?  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Berry Shaw ???
May 11, 2010, 06:32:26 PM
Come on people, open your eyes !!!!!  That is Michael,,,,GOOD GRIEF.  How do you expect to solve this mystery, when you don't even know what Michael looked like  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 06:37:40 PM
the profile pic is one where mike is walking out of the courtroom in 2005 and so are several other 'photos of berry shaw'...so mike sends an imposter to court...?  :? eeehm...no!  :lol:

(unless that's mike's new alias... :lol: )

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

May 11, 2010, 06:39:22 PM
Hmmm...I am having trouble believing that not only does he have the same looks but the same voice? Sorry - I hope people research this fully before it's spread as real information. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 12, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Come on people, open your eyes !!!!!  That is Michael,,,,GOOD GRIEF.  How do you expect to solve this mystery, when you don't even know what Michael looked like  :?:  :?:

:lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:  :roll:

I so totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

May 12, 2010, 12:42:35 AM
Good grief... this person is going to every extent that he possibly can to make people believe this about this Barry Shaw guy... (I'm talking about the maker of that video). The interview he uses is Michael talking about his looks (I think from the Bashir interview) when he had scars and all that on his face from acne. It is not an interview on the radio like he claims it to be. :/ I just don't understand why this guy is pushing this so hard. Maybe to see if the hoax believers will believe anything? :/

P.S. I'm saying he's going to every extent possible because he contacted me several times on my youtube account trying to get me to believe this story and I asked if this Barry had come out publicly in an interview and if it was online to view and now he has this..... lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 02:31:07 AM
The audio they're using is from this

[youtube:1cdyeuxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYysM3JIA90[/youtube:1cdyeuxc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 04:48:51 AM
Thanks Jessica, I knew I had heard it before but couldn't remember if it was from the Bashir thing or not. I knew it wasn't in his final edit but couldn't remember if it was in the "take two" thing or not that's on youtube. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 01:44:41 AM
If I knew how to do an original post I would do it myself but since I don't,I thought everyone might be interested in seeing what what sent to me in my myspace.Hopefully these links will work

This first one was created on 5/11/10 just a couple of days ago...

I honestly don't know if any of these mean anything at all or not just thought I would pass them on :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 14, 2010, 03:21:32 AM
Barry Shaw is claiming to be Michael Jacksons body double, and has quite a big fan base.

The Bodyguards of MJ and Barry Shaw are friends............

This is the facebook page and pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 03:29:21 AM
Hi I just had a fight with this Barry Shaw guy trying to convince people he is MJ.. I wrote on my facebook I did not believe him and then everyone started following me.. I dont like these trolls trying to convince people that they are someone who they are not and I cannot believe his alot of his followers believe he is a MJ double, He has used the pics from the MJ site and also claims he was Mj at the 2006 World Music Awards.. when you can see that he is MJ.. and he had some videos on his facebook saying it was him as well when you clearly see it is MJ.. This guy is a lunatic..  then he has deleted me and now you cant even go into his account..  He wrote this  on my wall
When will these idiots ever stop,, and he also commented on this site as well saying that we were talking about him..

Barry Shaw Well... hmm where to start. First of all, these pictures are all of me. I can't take off the make up and be someone else for the last time. Plastic surgery is not make up.. Sorry folks! I know that many wish to destroy me as they did Michael, but I will not allow that... Sorry!! IF you want to think that I am lying, th...en please remove me as a friend, and leave me alone. I don't need people who want to destroy me. That was Mike's downfall, and it will NOT be mine. I'm here for people who want to talk to me. I DID NOT go out looking for people to spread the word of myself to. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you all stop making it seem like I did. You all found me not the other way around..So how can you then say "he's doing this for attention?"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: I am a DOUBLE. This means quite simply: I was supposed to fool you, and obviously I did. If you have your doubts about me that is fine and normal, but please stop trying to destroy me. Just leave me alone.
Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:49:59 AM by lookingforthetroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 03:32:02 AM
From Myspace about Barry Shaw

Also in 1991, Barry J. Shaw was invited to move into Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, CA with the King of Pop himself. Barry was given his own small home on the ranch, and was emerged into the pop lifestyle at full speed. Not only was Barry's dreams coming true, he became one of the closest personal friends of Michael, and more importantly, he is one of ONLY TWO PEOPLE to know EXACTLY what Michael went through on this Earth. It was in Barry's contract that he could not publicly speak out about his career with Michael. Now that Michael is gone, the contract has been annulled, however, Barry remains mostly silent for Michael's sake. This is his first time ever coming out publicly, and even still, he does so quietly and professionally. Barry does this for Michael's fans only. Barry has lived the life of Michael since 1991, he is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now.

Isn't this scary - that there were two Michaels at Neverland when the allegations took place. And two Michaels for the Batshit interview. So maybe that is why we see 2 different faces in the Batshit show.

What about innocence? Did the double do anything he shouldn't have and so he had to go to court? And if that was the case why didn't DS find out about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 03:55:27 AM
I have even googled Barry J Shaw and just plain Barry Shaw and come up with ziltch concerning being Michaels double or having a connection with Michael.I can't even find a so called current pic of this Barry Shaw...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 05:31:40 AM
Barry Shaw's profile on facebook

Sex: Male
Birthday: March 5, 1965

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siblings: Graciela del Valle
Andromeda Greece

Relationship Status: Single

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Networking

Current City: Los Angeles, California, United States
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Bio I was Michael Jackson's PERSONAL double. I do not sing, I do not dance, I am simply a Michael look-a-like. For about 15 years I trailed Jackson and would play him for his fans.

I have been secret until now, I feel it's important Michael's fans know about me, and I hope you all understand why he used me for certain reasons..

I would love to get to know some of you, and hope you all feel the same..

Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.

Employers michael jacksonJanuary 1994 - June 2009
Body Double
I played Michael to his fans for Michael.

Likes and Interests
.Music Carlo Riley
Carlo Riley

Show other Pages  

Contact Information
.Contact Info Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 05:42:12 AM
yesterday night i was in msn chat with barry shaw...he started saying he didnt accept question about...mj's death hoax nad mj's come back...no question about thisi is it ...so i started ask him a proof to see if he'sa  troll or not i asked firstly for a voce record and he refused...second for a pic recent and unpublished...and he refused last for a cam session and he disapperared offline...then he came back and post me a pic that u can find on his fbpage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i did a research with the help of friends here on our chatroom a nd i found the source whre the pic was published....well that guy is a troll dont trust him... god bless you and him of course!!!!!!!he needs to be blessed!!!!!!!
 here's the link of the pic he used to convince me!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions