SimonFromSweden

Re: Berry Shaw ???
May 14, 2010, 07:24:41 AM
I don't belive this Berry, I think like most of you, that he is a troll. Okay lets pretend that he was Michaels body double. If he now can go out with that information in public, then why not post some pictures or videos of him self? Thats pretty much the same thing, right now he is just having som MJ pictures from google and claim that it is him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 07:16:57 PM
This is Barry Shaw  this guy worries me a girl was just found murdered after meeting
2 guys on facebook in Sydney Aust.  He really needs to be stopped. I cant believe that he has followers and defend him if talk against him. I see alot of the girls following him a young girls.

This is clearly MJ

Barry Shaw is Michael Jackson's Bodydouble ? Interview You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

May 14, 2010, 09:42:03 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
This is Barry Shaw  this guy worries me a girl was just found murdered after meeting
2 guys on facebook in Sydney Aust.  He really needs to be stopped. I cant believe that he has followers and defend him if talk against him. I see alot of the girls following him a young girls.

This is clearly MJ

Barry Shaw is Michael Jackson's Bodydouble ? Interview You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This

I just want to understand what you are saying. Are you saying this Barry Shaw i MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 10:16:24 PM
No Barry Shaw is a imposter claiming to be MJ's body double and he uses MJ photos to convince people.

This is the latest from his facebook
Barry ShawListen to me everyone... I LOVEEE the fan support! Thank you all soooo much!! It means much more than the haters! These haters who took Michael from us, will NOT take me as well!7 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

Not double posting, just getting the name right this time.

And this is the Facebook page.  People seem 50/50 about his claims of being MJ body double.

(P.S  Can someone please tell me how to load a youtube video via the link option above. Its driving me crazy  :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry but I don't find this as proof that this person is real. That radio interview is only audio and sounds too much like Michael when he was talking about his acne years. The Facebook is a little more strange but I don't know how people can see that as being legit if they don't think 5 Brothers entertainment, llc is legit. For me, I'll need to see better evidence before I'll believe this story. Sorry...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Maybe we'll get more evidence that MJ really USED a double. I'm sure he did , otherwise it would have been almost impossible to live but it's hard to demonstrate this. My question would be : is there here who could be 100% sure that the man we used to consider MJ was the real MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

May 14, 2010, 10:59:32 PM
Quote from: "simalves"
From Myspace about Barry Shaw

Also in 1991, Barry J. Shaw was invited to move into Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, CA with the King of Pop himself. Barry was given his own small home on the ranch, and was emerged into the pop lifestyle at full speed. Not only was Barry's dreams coming true, he became one of the closest personal friends of Michael, and more importantly, he is one of ONLY TWO PEOPLE to know EXACTLY what Michael went through on this Earth. It was in Barry's contract that he could not publicly speak out about his career with Michael. Now that Michael is gone, the contract has been annulled, however, Barry remains mostly silent for Michael's sake. This is his first time ever coming out publicly, and even still, he does so quietly and professionally. Barry does this for Michael's fans only. Barry has lived the life of Michael since 1991, he is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now.

Isn't this scary - that there were two Michaels at Neverland when the allegations took place. And two Michaels for the Batshit interview. So maybe that is why we see 2 different faces in the Batshit show.

What about innocence? Did the double do anything he shouldn't have and so he had to go to court? And if that was the case why didn't DS find out about him.

I'm sorry but I think this guy is crazy. He is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now????? NO, WE NEED MICHAEL JACKSON, NOT BARRY SHAW!!! We don't need any more imposters or people rising to fame on Michaels shirttails.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Not problem.......It was Barry Shaws wedding anniversary yesterday too...  May 15th.

I think there is talk going around that this is how Michael Jackson will reveal himself !!

As a body double, and that no-one would believe it at first, and request a DNA test.

That's the part I really find interesting.  What if we all request he has a DNA test done :D  :D  :D ???

I personally would like to see pictures of him and MJ together.  That would be the evidence needed.  

He is friends with MJ's bodyguard on Facebook.

(Just cause you read in a magazine, doesn't make it factual).  I'm a little on the fence about this one.  Thanks for your input.  As always, with L.O.V.E  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah...here yah go peeps...this is where he took one of his pictures from  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
, and the link to the interview of the guy who met MJ, with blanket and Will.I.Am.  [youtube:30hrsaya]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJxS0BrRWs8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:30hrsaya]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

Nobody has to believe in the tarot I do, but this 'Barry Shaw' is 'made up' - the person is lying.  I think its a terrible thing to do to open facebooks and pretend you are someone else. I have totally dismissed this persons myspace and facebook because this is NOT the way to treat Michaels fans . It is good to see people here are not going to be led by the nose and be treated as though they are unintelligent.

There are a lot of 'idle hands' out there :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Not problem.......It was Barry Shaws wedding anniversary yesterday too...  May 15th.

I think there is talk going around that this is how Michael Jackson will reveal himself !!

As a body double, and that no-one would believe it at first, and request a DNA test.

That's the part I really find interesting.  What if we all request he has a DNA test done :D  :D  :D ???

I personally would like to see pictures of him and MJ together.  That would be the evidence needed.  

He is friends with MJ's bodyguard on Facebook.

(Just cause you read in a magazine, doesn't make it factual).  I'm a little on the fence about this one.  Thanks for your input.  As always, with L.O.V.E  .

"Barry" is not really married, that "marriage" is just for fun - a request from a fan. They don't really know each other.

I talked to him for quite a while - don't worry, I did not give out personal information. But, I will say one thing, he seems very professional and nice. I understand the concern and the fact that it's unlikely he's telling the truth. But, what if he is? I mean, we've all talked about doubles forever now, and the pictures he's posted are all pics that we've argued about whether or not it's Michael. He said he lived at Neverland for quite some time. He told me that the Jackson family isn't as close as they seem. He said one time Randy came to see Michael, and Michael sent him out to talk to him and Randy knew right away and said "go get my brother". He said the family knew about him and most of the time they didn't know the difference.

Questions about the hoax he doesn't answer, but he doesn't shoot them down either.

I've also entertained the idea that this could be Michael trying to communicate with his fans without revealing anything yet. He could get a feel for what people believe and also be able to answer questions about himself without being too obvious, because a double would know a lot of things about him too.

And either way, I wouldn't take the name "Barry Shaw" too seriously. I think the name itself would have to be made up no matter the circumstances. You're not going to find any information on this guy. Because he's either a fake or he's telling the truth and looks nothing like the person he used to be.

He said he had extensive plastic surgery and he also said it is not impossible to get a voice to sound very much like someone elses (through some kind of procedure I'm assuming).

Just thought I'd share what I've learned so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

This Barry is a fake. The man on "his" pictures is Michael Jackson. Or sometimes the O2-guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've also entertained the idea that this could be Michael trying to communicate with his fans without revealing anything yet. He could get a feel for what people believe and also be able to answer questions about himself without being too obvious, because a double would know a lot of things about him too.

This is what my initial thoughts were concerning Barry Shaw/ MJ since a person can't seem to find any REAL pics of BS anywhere ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

well as far as i can work out....there is a bit of a storm brewing up about this guy on f/b.......... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions