~Souza~Topic starter

Info for the newbies part 1 - PLEASE CHECK
May 19, 2010, 03:18:48 PM
Hey guys, part 1 (and it's only June 25) is done. Please check if we haven't missed any major things. It's not EVERYTHING, but I think it's enough for people to doubt and there is still so much more that happened after June 25 that has to be added.

Every time a subject is done, I'll edit this post, so make sure you check the thread once in a while

June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson passes away at the age of 50. An ambulance was called by one of his bodyguards, Alberto Alvarez (more about this call later on). CNN keeps reporting that he is in a coma and that they can’t confirm he is dead, yet TMZ.com already reports he died at 2:20 am PT. Now here is the first weird thing: according to reports, the doctors at UCLA pronounced him dead at 2:26 PT, 6 minutes after TMZ.com reports about his death.

The media shows us the following footage:

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

Now here is what is wrong with this video. The ambulance is backing out of the property. The driver has to correct his way 2 times. Ambulance drivers get a special training, so the fact that he is having that much trouble to get through the gates is weird by itself. Besides that, there was no need to leave the property backwards, since the mansion has a roundabout in front:

Of course you can say that there might have been cars blocking the ambulance’s way, yet the driver had to wait at least 30 minutes before the EMT’s showed up with the patient, so there was enough time to either remove the cars, or turn the ambulance in the right way. Yet they decide to leave the property backwards with a dying Michael Jackson in the back and no sirens are heard after they finally went on their way. So far for ‘Michael Jackson RUSHED to the hospital’.

And even though it would not be picked up that day, the garbage was brought out:

Remember this, the garbage will return.

Instead of a doctor, Jermaine makes the statement to the press about his ‘passing’ and we are also told that Jermaine is the only one of the family authorized to make statements:

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVaEaDty5_Y[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

We are soon presented Michael Jackson’s ‘last’ picture by ET Online:

According to the EMT’s they transported a ‘sick, old, frail man’, that they didn’t recognize as being Michael Jackson. They later also say that he was already dead at the house, yet this picture clearly shows us Michael Jackson with a popping vain on his forehead.
The EMT is performing CPR with one hand, on the collar bone. It doesn’t look very professional, to say the least. This picture was made by The National Photogroup. Remember this name, because it will pop up a lot of times with questionable pictures. They were the only ones on the scene and this guy was the lucky one. Normally Michael Jackson is chased by paparazzi wherever he goes, they are lurking near his house, but on this day they all had a day off. There was one other guy with a camera, but he thought it was more important to make a picture of the other guy that was making the famous picture:

Now why isn’t he running to the ambulance to make such a valuable picture himself? Why make a picture of the lucky photographer? That just doesn’t make sense at all.

The ambulance picture is clearly a fake; Brian Oxman (Joe Jackson’s attorney) even confirmed it:

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbGrrNyMpZY[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

The photographer of National Photogroup, Ben Evenstad, knew Michael Jackson personally:

Here is an interview with Ben, where he slips up around 4:10. “…and the other people that were there that day and the other uhhhhh….” What other day?

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

Last but not least, The National Enquirer reported in January 2009 that Michael Jackson had only 6 months to live:

And 6 months later he is dead, what a coincidence! The picture that was floating the internet back then that made people believe he was really that sick:

Credits go to…. exactly: The National Photogroup.

Next up is the flight to the morgue which was shown to us in the media.

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

Around 1:30 you can clearly see the body moving. If it’s moving by itself or with the help of someone else is not important, it’s moving and we get to see it. If someone moved it, that person must have been pretty strong to lift it that way, because he is not standing next to the body. That means he had to lift it while sitting at the head. Even though Michael Jackson was not the heaviest person in the world, it’s still a lot of weight to lift, and besides that: why would the lift it?

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuFhvxXpec&feature=related[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

Another odd thing here is that the position of the body is off. In that type of helicopter, the stretcher should be positioned more at front, not in plain sight when the door opens. Where the body is positioned now, are chairs for the crew:

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u77Kfway0[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

Another questionable thing is the white sheet covering the body, since the LA Coroner has blue ones:

So far for the weird events on June 25th. It should be enough to set some alarm bells.

On June 26 we learn that a Demerol OD allegedly caused his death, later on it’s changed to Propofol. The autopsy still has to be performed, but apparently they already know the cause of death.

Another thing presented to us in the media is the 911-call, but we get 4 different versions:

[youtube:1wbk92k3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJei9HJnDA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1wbk92k3]

According to what we heard in the media and what we have been shown in the ambulance footage, Michael Jackson was at home at Carolwood Drive when the 911-call was made. We hear the doctor in the background, so that means the caller should have been there as well. Yet the screen of the ambulance tells us something else:

The call wasn’t made from 100 North Carolwood Drive, it was made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard…. The Beverly Hills Hotel:

So if the caller was there, the doctor was there and Michael Jackson was there, then who did they pick up at Carolwood Drive?

We are also introduced to the doctor, Conrad Murray. For the next couple of months this picture will be the only one we see of the doc, before we get floated with pictures and videos of him.

We are being told the doctor performed CPR on Michael, and due to the leaked 911-call we know he performed it on the bed. This man is supposed to be a cardiologist, yet he performs CPR on a soft surface, while everyone knows this will not help at all. CPR needs to be performed on a hard and flat surface to be effective.

A strange letter was posted by TMZ.com from Dr. Murray to his patients:

Also published by TMZ is a picture of the closed practice of Murray. Interesting to see that the waiting room we see does not resemble the waiting room we see behind Murray on the picture as posted above, not at all.

According (again) to TMZ, Michael and Murray met in 2006:

Yet if we look at this picture of 2005, it seems that they knew each other before that. Apparently Murray was such a close friend that he supported Michael during the trial.

To be continued...

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Edit: More added.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza , I don't think that's Murray in the last pic .. It has been discussed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "whisper"
Souza , I don't think that's Murray in the last pic .. It has been discussed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm, I actually think that that's Murray..
No doubt about it..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

somekindofsign

_Dangerous_  read the second page of that toppic that´s been completly debunked.
We have pics from the face of that man with the same tie.

No doubt about it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
_Dangerous_  read the second page of that toppic that´s been completly debunked.
We have pics from the face of that man with the same tie.

No doubt about it.  ;)

Yes, not Murray!

@Souza: Thank you for that post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks guys for this! This will make my life so much easier when people ask me why I believe he is alive. I always get tongue-tied because there's so much that I don't know where to begin.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Willa

Souza - Thanks for posting this recap.  O.K. run the "Hollywood TV" video and stop it at 1:30.  Now compare the position of the guy in the red shirt with the position he is standing in the picture below it.  You will see that he is standing in a totally different spot - behind the ambulance instead of on the side of it.  This demonstrates that there were at least two different takes of the same scene - which leads to the conclusion that the whole thing was staged and they practiced it several times, resulting in the two different pictures of the same scene.

Also notice that one photographer is wearing a red shirt and the other photographer is wearing a yellow shirt.  The theme of red and yellow keeps constantly repeating itself throughout the "death" and memorial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wasn't it agreed on that the phone tower is at Beverly Hills Hotel?  Which is why the call is registered there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

"According to the EMT’s they transported a ‘sick, old, frail man’, that they didn’t recognize as being Michael Jackson."    :shock:  I read this for the first time. Unbelievable, so much info still can be missed.

Well, good job, this what we needed for sure. Otherwise I got scared By Randy's announcement that he is trying to make public visit to FL on June 25.Hopefully there will be no name on the thomb.
Michael you are killing us, seriously. Please come back.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "~Souza~"
The driver has to correct his way 2 times. Ambulance drivers get a special training, so the fact that he is having that much trouble to get through the gates is weird by itself. Besides that, there was no need to leave the property backwards, since the mansion has a roundabout in front:

Of course you can say that there might have been cars blocking the ambulance’s way, yet the driver had to wait at least 30 minutes before the EMT’s showed up with the patient, so there was enough time to either remove the cars, or turn the ambulance in the right way. Yet they decide to leave the property backwards with a dying Michael Jackson in the back and no sirens are heard after they finally went on their way. So far for ‘Michael Jackson RUSHED to the hospital’.

There's no such thing as an "ambulance driver". "Ambulance drivers" are actually EMTs and paramedics. We don't just drive ambulances. No one sits in the ambulance waiting for everyone to come out.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
Wasn't it agreed on that the phone tower is at Beverly Hills Hotel?  Which is why the call is registered there...

I thought so too.

And TMZ reported he was dead at 2:20 PM not AM  :) Just a little typo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Question to Souza & everybody:

My questions is about 911 display.It shows 911 original call made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard by verizon phone # 909-273-4846, which is disconnected when I called.
How the address can be related to phone #? If somebody calls 911 from cell phone, it can show phone # on caller ID, but not the address of particular location. it is different if call made home or hotel itself since the address also registered and can display. I don't understand this part.
If, for example, I am Glendale resident, go to anywhere in Beverly Hills and call 911, besides my #, it will not show the address I am at, unless I give them one.
What is your version people? How you expain this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

My questions is about 911 display.It shows 911 original call made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard by verizon phone # 909-273-4846, which is disconnected when I called.
How the address can be related to phone #? If somebody calls 911 from cell phone, it can show phone # on caller ID, but not the address of particular location. it is different if call made home or hotel itself since the address also registered and can display. I don't understand this part.
If, for example, I am Glendale resident, go to anywhere in Beverly Hills and call 911, besides my #, it will not show the address I am at, unless I give them one.

It shows the address of the nearest cell phone tower.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LieBecomesTheTruth"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

It shows the address of the nearest cell phone tower.  :)

I thought perhaps I would look into this..  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal